Thousands in Jerusalem protest abduction of Yemenite babies following disclosure some were experimen

I think Fanger the Holocaust denying antisemite has a hard time sleeping at night 'cause of concern for those Yemenite Jewish children. :rofl:

Said the guy who supports Palestinian terrorist animals who kill Israeli kids. Ya gotta love this fake concern!

Said the guy who supports Palestinian terrorist animals who kill Israeli kids. Ya gotta love this fake concern!
I am not concerned for stolen babies?

Uhhhh, no, that would be you zionist psychopaths and the more you idiots defend this crap, the more obvious it is to all those reading along.

I am not concerned for stolen babies?

Uhhhh, no, that would be you zionist psychopaths and the more you idiots defend this crap, the more obvious it is to all those reading along.
I doubt you'd be concerned in any way shape of or form if your fellow Palestinian IslamoNazi's committed a second holocaust on Jews in their own holyland. In fact you'll probably celebrate by eating sweets all the way, which is a tradition with the depraved Paleshitians.

But I'll give you points for pretending. It's quite entertaining. Ha ha ha.

Did Achmed forget that Palestinian animals celebrate by dancing and eating sweets every time a terrorist savage blows up a pizzarea filled with women and kids? I thought so.

ISRAEL’S HISTORY OF UNBELIEVABLE CHILD ABDUCTIONS

How it started ….

For 60 years, the establishment, media and courts have colluded to hide the truth about this ugly affair that dismantles the Zionist story we like to tell ourselves.

How it continues ….
From desertpeace.com?! Seriously Achmed, is this all you have? Garbaggio site sites like desert piss for illiterate IslamoNazis like yourself?

How it started ….

For 60 years, the establishment, media and courts have colluded to hide the truth about this ugly affair that dismantles the Zionist story we like to tell ourselves.

How it continues ….
From desertpeace.com?! Seriously Achmed, is this all you have? Garbaggio site sites like desert piss for illiterate IslamoNazis like yourself?
Please, I implore you, research how when the jews first moved to Palestine, how they started stealing babies. This is known and the evidence is all over this thread, but please, you pick a source.

How it started ….

How it continues ….

Someone's personal blog?

I implore you, get help for your affliction.
Yemenite babies who disappeared in 1950s Israel were sold to U.S. Jews, new film claims <-- israeli jewish source

Over 2,000 Israeli Yemenite Jews and supporting activists gathered in Jerusalem last Wednesday to mark an annual day of awareness for what families say was a state-sponsored program to abduct Yemenite Jewish infants and other Israeli children born to parents who were recent immigrants from Arab countries.

Known as the Yemenite Children Affair, in the first decade after the establishment of the state of Israel in 1948, there was a systematic kidnapping of newborn Yemenite children, carried out by Israeli hospitals and government institutions. Mothers, who often were in Israel for a short time and did not speak Hebrew, would enter hospitals or other state facilities to give birth. Once the child was born medical staff told the parents the child died unexpectedly. Yet none of the families were shown bodies or burial documents. Many of the families did not practice any mourning ceremonies because they believed their missing children were still alive.

The babies who went missing, parents claim, were given away to childless Ashkenazi families (Jews of European descent–the dominant ethnic group in Israel at the time)
Thousands in Jerusalem protest abduction of Yemenite babies following disclosure some were experimented on
Yemenite jews were 2nd class then too

Very sad and mysterious.. I think the government finally settled with the families of the missing children.

Do you believe this also? Probably. Consider the source

This is about Jewish babies NOT Arabs.
Depending what ideology you seek,
whet it fits one agenda you call us "Jews NOT Arabs",
when promoting Pan-Arabist supremacy you call us "Arab Jews".

What this is really about,
are childless Holocaust survivors - but to fathom that you need a heart.

Forum List

Back