Thousands Flee Prison Island

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Government officials have estimated 50,000 New Zealanders will flee the country over the next year as the borders reopen after two years of Covid-19 restricting travel.

Speaking exclusively to GB News, Act Party leader David Seymour says Jacinda Ardern and her Government's policies have resulted in New Zealand experiencing a level of despair not seen for years.

I almost retired to New Zealand. Yet another fork in the road of life God steered me in the right direction.

Government officials have estimated 50,000 New Zealanders will flee the country over the next year as the borders reopen after two years of Covid-19 restricting travel.

Speaking exclusively to GB News, Act Party leader David Seymour says Jacinda Ardern and her Government's policies have resulted in New Zealand experiencing a level of despair not seen for years.

I almost retired to New Zealand. Yet another fork in the road of life God steered me in the right direction.
The better solution would be to vote the Marxist dictator and her gov't out so we can go back to vising NZ to hunt and fish.

Prison Island?
What a load of rubbish.
Australia shut its borders, NZ shut its borders...to restrict travel in order to limit the spread of Covid.
To stop the Covid Reaper from killing people in massive numbers as in America and Europe.
I'm no fan of Ms Ardern, but in this case she did exactly the correct thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back