Clinton Thoughts on the election?

JD Case

Rookie
Sep 2, 2014
I'm conducting a survey on the Presidential election and am looking for more Hillary Clinton supporters' opinions. If you have 5 minutes available, please follow the link below.

You can also request to have the results emailed to you, if you'd like.

Thanks! Here's the link to my survey.

I'm conducting a survey on the Presidential election and am looking for more Hillary Clinton supporters' opinions. If you have 5 minutes available, please follow the link below.

You can also request to have the results emailed to you, if you'd like.

Thanks! Here's the link to my survey.

Better yet why don't you just post the results here? I don't want to give you my email address so you can send me penis enlargements advertisements later.

I do try to post the main results on forums like here, but the full results I put into a PowerPoint presentation and email out to those interested. It's a little too robust for a message board.

And I can understand the assumption that you'd end up getting put on some SPAM list if you enter in your email address, so - for what it's worth - just know I'm an individual who does these surveys as a hobby, for fun. Anyone who enters their email address at the end of my surveys will only get one email from me ever - the results they are requesting to see. I don't even email you with any future survey links unless you request to receive them.

Forum List

Back