Thoughts On The Debate Between Trump vs Biden and Trump vs Wallace

I think people are tired of being played to. That stuff used to work, but we live in a different time.

Europeans are alit more classy than what I watched. I'm an embarrassed american.
Even The House Of Commons and House Of Lords?
They jump over tables to attack each other!

This below is a British menu from when I'm not sure, but this below is the British foods, is it any wonder they are sexually repressed when they have been eating the below things and um Hot Tart and Spotted Dick, you see naming foods these things illustrates again the sexual repression:

1601588176832.png

Trump behaved like a loud, obnoxious bully

He must have won over voters who want a loud, obnoxious bully for President

Everyone else?
Not so much
Seems to have worked for Biden, when he bullied the shit out of Paul Ryan.

I bet you forgot all about that, huh?
In lefty land it’s okay to be an obnoxious bully if you are a democrat.

The debate may have been such a hot mess last night that it may have dissuaded undecided voters from having any part in the election.

If that’s Trump’s intent, he’s smarter than I thought. But overall I think he’s just a bully.

Well from a purely entertainment perspective, it was VERY entertaining, you had two men who are over the age of 70 years in age and they were shouting over each other and you had Biden calling Trump a "clown" and telling him to "shut up man", I mean it was VERY entertaining, it was like a completely bizarro episode of "The Odd Couple" or something.
The one entertaining moment might be the shut up man line. And if that’s as memorable as it gets, Biden won. But I question anyone who called that entertaining. Nauseating is a better description.

I don't think Biden won, I also don't think Trump won. I don't think Biden won over ANY Undecideds with his performance and I don't think Trump won over ANY Undecideds with his performance and so we would call that a Draw and BOTH Candidates still being on Square One.

Now individual Polls MIGHT show some movement either way, but I think essentially it won't mean anything.
After seeing Trump’s behavior, you don’t think some undecided voters might not want to support him and therefore vote for Biden?
No...because they also witness Biden’s behavior.

Europeans are alit more classy than what I watched. I'm an embarrassed american.
Even The House Of Commons and House Of Lords?
They jump over tables to attack each other!

This below is a British menu from when I'm not sure, but this below is the British foods, is it any wonder they are sexually repressed when they have been eating the below things and um Hot Tart and Spotted Dick, you see naming foods these things illustrates again the sexual repression:

View attachment 395702

I’d go for the Nelly’s Special

Trump also made sure to bring up Hunter Biden's name
Yes, he brought up Hunter Biden by interrupting Joe Biden talking about the honorable military service of his son Beau Biden and then pretending like he had never heard of him.
Boo hoo. He shouldn’t have drug out his son for sympathy points because he opened the door to talk about his family when he did that.

Last edited:
The CNN put Biden as the winner by 60-28.

That's all that matters. Biden appealed the middle, Trump turned off the middle.

Now, debates only change a few votes. Thing is, Trump can't afford to lose any, being how far behind he is. This election cycle is interesting because the needle hasn't moved for three months. Making any change in public opinion is extremely difficult for either side. People's opinions are locked in. Since the needle moves so slowly, Trump needed to start moving that needle in his direction right now to have a chance. Instead, he pushed it in the opposite direction.
What makes you think “ the middle” watches a far left news network?

Yes, he brought up Hunter Biden by interrupting Joe Biden talking about the honorable military service of his son Beau Biden and then pretending like he had never heard of him.
Wallace was never going to bring it up.... And it needed to be brought up. I'm surprised Trump withheld the horrible detail about Hunter stealing Beau's wife.... I'm sure it crossed his mind.

Jo
Because it wasn’t relevant to the campaign.

Either way, it demonstrates Trump’s bully behavior
Excuse me? The bullies are on the left!! From the day that Trump took office they haven't stopped attacking him, his whole family, his whole history and his entire personality. Please do not fucking presume to tell me that Trump is not only responding in kind to what he's been showered with for 4 years. I told you that Trump was boorish and rude even though I support him because conservatives tend to be honest about their candidates. Biden is running for president so everything is in play the way it is with Trump.... Family, business dealings, political inclinations, and each and every misspelled and mispronounced word that proceeds from his mouth.
Romney tried being polite with Obama and Obama ate him for breakfast because of it. Trump is not going to make that mistake.

Jo
Every president gets attacked. He’s just a whiny little thug in the way he responds.

Hell, when Obama was president, Trump was trying to make you idiots believe he wasn’t born here. Obama never acted like a thug and bully because of it.
Joe Biden had staffers lock reporters in closets when he didn’t want them talking to people at certain events.

They were most certainly “ thugs”.

The debate may have been such a hot mess last night that it may have dissuaded undecided voters from having any part in the election.

If that’s Trump’s intent, he’s smarter than I thought. But overall I think he’s just a bully.

Well from a purely entertainment perspective, it was VERY entertaining, you had two men who are over the age of 70 years in age and they were shouting over each other and you had Biden calling Trump a "clown" and telling him to "shut up man", I mean it was VERY entertaining, it was like a completely bizarro episode of "The Odd Couple" or something.
The one entertaining moment might be the shut up man line. And if that’s as memorable as it gets, Biden won. But I question anyone who called that entertaining. Nauseating is a better description.

I don't think Biden won, I also don't think Trump won. I don't think Biden won over ANY Undecideds with his performance and I don't think Trump won over ANY Undecideds with his performance and so we would call that a Draw and BOTH Candidates still being on Square One.

Now individual Polls MIGHT show some movement either way, but I think essentially it won't mean anything.
After seeing Trump’s behavior, you don’t think some undecided voters might not want to support him and therefore vote for Biden?
No...because they also witness Biden’s behavior.
Sure, buddy.

Boo hoo. He shouldn’t have drug out his son for sympathy points because he opened the door to talk about his family when he did that.
Dude is proud of his son. What an asshole.

Dude is proud of his son. What an asshole.
He wanted sympathy points.

Forum List

Back