Thoughts On The Debate Between Trump vs Biden and Trump vs Wallace

We are supposed to be above that. Supposed is the key word. Name calling is beyond stupidity. If this makes me unpatriotic....good.

We are supposed to be above that. Supposed is the key word. Name calling is beyond stupidity. If this makes me unpatriotic....good.
I also prefer sticking to facts.
But what do you call someone who is lying?
17 MDs in Congress read headlines about Corona starting in late 2019 and never called for a halt to International traffic.

Last edited:
;what do I call someone who lies? Oh that's easy. The two so called debaters on stage last night. They BOTH lied. You want to give one a pass then you are lying.

" Stupid Fucking Questions Set The Venue "

* If White Supremacists Were Burning Down Cities Expect An Appropriate Response *

The fake news envoy did not want relevant issues addressed , rather wallace did the left wing bidding for race bait red herrings to foment the self deprecation of whites and challenged trump to address a fictitious issue .

The fake news envoy also promoted a bunch of back seat driving , blame game , and would-have-could-have-should-have fortune telling , about how to handle the corona virus .

The race based topics were important to the self consumed fake press , but perhaps the public majority would have liked wallace to shut the fuck up .

People do not have to like you , and as long as they do not break the law , then tough shit .

* Biden Describes For The Press How Big A Black Cock Each White Has To Be Willing To Suck To Not Be A Racist *

zumaamericastwentyseven245713-1200x630.jpg

Last edited:
Europeans are alit more classy than what I watched. I'm an embarrassed american.

I'm European and yes I'm Classy, in Real Life I would NEVER comment the things I do on this forum ie. name calling etc, in Real Life I would invite you to Cocktails and to have a Civil Discussion about issues and if ANYONE starting SHOUTING they would be asked to leave.

Europeans are alit more classy than what I watched. I'm an embarrassed american.
Even The House Of Commons and House Of Lords?
They jump over tables to attack each other!

They are not European though, they are vulgar British and the Italians often SCREAM at each other BUT they are Italian and that is allowed, they have that explosive temper and then they calm down. The vulgar British have always been juvenile in their mentality ESPECIALLY about sex which they see as something dirty and/or to be joked about like they did in their "Carry On" films etc

They are not European though, they are vulgar British and the Italians often SCREAM at each other BUT they are Italian and that is allowed, they have that explosive temper and then they calm down. The vulgar British have always been juvenile in their mentality ESPECIALLY about sex which they see as something dirty and/or to be joked about like they did in their "Carry On" films etc
Sex is messy.

Sex is messy.

Well yes, but the vulgar British have that Centuries old Sexual Repression thing still going on, where sex is NOT to be discussed and when it is it's in joke form.

We of course for Centuries have been going NAKED in PUBLIC and this is ALL LEGAL, we have a Centuries old respect of the naked human form at ONE with nature and allowing the naked human body to BREATHE without being REPRESSED within clothes.

Sex is messy.

Well yes, but the vulgar British have that Centuries old Sexual Repression thing still going on, where sex is NOT to be discussed and when it is it's in joke form.

We of course for Centuries have been going NAKED in PUBLIC and this is ALL LEGAL, we have a Centuries old respect of the naked human form at ONE with nature and allowing the naked human body to BREATHE without being REPRESSED within clothes.
Stop!!!
I'm perspiring!

I'm calling out BOTH candidates can't you read? Last night was pathetic. An argument between 2 incompetent speakers. It was easy to see.

Trump also made sure to bring up Hunter Biden's name
Yes, he brought up Hunter Biden by interrupting Joe Biden talking about the honorable military service of his son Beau Biden and then pretending like he had never heard of him.
Wallace was never going to bring it up.... And it needed to be brought up. I'm surprised Trump withheld the horrible detail about Hunter stealing Beau's wife.... I'm sure it crossed his mind.

Jo
Because it wasn’t relevant to the campaign.

Either way, it demonstrates Trump’s bully behavior
Excuse me? The bullies are on the left!! From the day that Trump took office they haven't stopped attacking him, his whole family, his whole history and his entire personality. Please do not fucking presume to tell me that Trump is not only responding in kind to what he's been showered with for 4 years. I told you that Trump was boorish and rude even though I support him because conservatives tend to be honest about their candidates. Biden is running for president so everything is in play the way it is with Trump.... Family, business dealings, political inclinations, and each and every misspelled and mispronounced word that proceeds from his mouth.
Romney tried being polite with Obama and Obama ate him for breakfast because of it. Trump is not going to make that mistake.

Jo

Last edited:
Trump also made sure to bring up Hunter Biden's name
Yes, he brought up Hunter Biden by interrupting Joe Biden talking about the honorable military service of his son Beau Biden and then pretending like he had never heard of him.
Wallace was never going to bring it up.... And it needed to be brought up. I'm surprised Trump withheld the horrible detail about Hunter stealing Beau's wife.... I'm sure it crossed his mind.

Jo
Because it wasn’t relevant to the campaign.

Either way, it demonstrates Trump’s bully behavior
Excuse me? The bullies are on the left!! From the day that Trump took office they haven't stopped attacking him, his whole family, his whole history and his entire personality. Please do not fucking presume to tell me that Trump is not only responding in kind to what he's been showered with for 4 years. I told you that Trump was boorish and rude even though I support him because conservatives tend to be honest about their candidates. Biden is running for president so everything is in play the way it is with Trump.... Family, business dealings, political inclinations, and each and every misspelled and mispronounced word that proceeds from his mouth.
Romney tried being polite with Obama and Obama ate him for breakfast because of it. Trump is not going to make that mistake.

Jo
Every president gets attacked. He’s just a whiny little thug in the way he responds.

Hell, when Obama was president, Trump was trying to make you idiots believe he wasn’t born here. Obama never acted like a thug and bully because of it.

The CNN put Biden as the winner by 60-28.

That's all that matters. Biden appealed the middle, Trump turned off the middle.

Now, debates only change a few votes. Thing is, Trump can't afford to lose any, being how far behind he is. This election cycle is interesting because the needle hasn't moved for three months. Making any change in public opinion is extremely difficult for either side. People's opinions are locked in. Since the needle moves so slowly, Trump needed to start moving that needle in his direction right now to have a chance. Instead, he pushed it in the opposite direction.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch dude. ..
You assume that he's far behind because you put your trust in the jilted polls.....
You won't really know anything until November 3rd and 4th.

Jo

Forum List

Back