Thoughts On The Debate Between Trump vs Biden and Trump vs Wallace

1601492007943.png

In 2016 Fox and Megan Kelly tried to fuck Trump in the first debate. That backfired big time.

They tried the same crap this time with this Wallace asshole. It will backfire also.

First thing, I do not know what Section of the forum I should be posting this in, I am usually in the know about what Sections we should be posting threads in but this time I'm not sure. So mod's feel free to move this thread from Current Events into whatever other Section you think it would be better and/or more appropriate in Meister AyeCantSeeYou Coyote etc etc I am hoping this thread can remain civil and that there can be a constructive discussion, I would prefer if the thread did not descend into name calling and arguing.

Okay so my moral support is always and has always been with The Donald and I know that Biden and Co. would be not only a disaster for America but also a disaster for the Western World - for one thing the return to Military Intervention and the starting of New Wars in The Middle East and also the continuation of the Perpetual War Agenda.

From a purely Rightist Partisan perspective The Donald was great, he was full of energy and confidence and he got his points in and answered well and slapped Biden around where he should have. I understand WHY The Donald was interrupting all the time, he knew that Chris Wallace was NOT going to bring attention to things about Joe Biden and the takeover of The Democrat Party by the Far Left and Joe Biden insisting HE was The Democrat Party was absurd, he has ZERO to do with the Agenda of The Democrat Party, the Radical Leftists have hijacked and are running that party now.

The Donald's combative approach during the Debate will have played very well to The Donald's Base, to those ALREADY supporting him and so on this he succeeded very well.

I feel though that The Donald missed a great opportunity to appeal to the more IMPORTANT group of voters he NEEDS to bring to vote for him, this is the Independents, they are NOT Partisan, they are OUTSIDE the Base and I think The Donald's combative approach in the Debate will have been a turn off for them, they MIGHT also not be that impressed with Joe Biden's performance either, yes Biden didn't make any mega gaffes but very very often he appeared confused and rambling and several times didn't even KNOW what question he was answering and Chris Wallace had to TELL him what he was talking about was NOT what the question was about.

IF there is to be a Second Debate, and who knows IF this will happen after the mess of the Debate last night, then The Donald must not repeat how he was last night, he must be less combative, he must NOT interrupt as often and he must stick to just a handful of points and hammer away at them, these points in my opinion should be:

The Riots/Violence/Looting and the deliberate Standing Down of Democrat Mayors and Governors so the Riots/Violence/Looting can continue and The Donald should point out that IF Biden and Co get in then ALL of America will look like Portland, Seattle etc

The next point to hammer is The Donald should keep asking Biden to CONDEMN BLM and The Donald should LITERALLY refer to BLM as Black SUPREMACISTS.

The next point to hammer is Law and Order, the Democrats have gone AGAINST Law and Order and are ALLOWING feral mobs of BLM and their hangers on to do WHATEVER they want. The Democrats have shown a TOTAL HOSTILITY to the POLICE and Law Enforcement and The Donald needs to hammer away at this, there IS a reason why hardly ANY Law Enforcement have endorsed Biden/Harris.

The next point to hammer is when COVID-19 is mentioned again and Biden attempts to say 200,000 deaths are The Donald's fault then The Donald needs to keep bringing up the New York Governor DELIBERATELY putting peoples with Coronavirus in elderly peoples Care Homes, because this contributed a huge percentage of the COVID-19 death total.

The other point to hammer away at is that Biden is on board with the Agenda to destroy American Suburbs by eliminating Single Family Homes and flooding the American Suburbs with low cost housing to be filled by the EXACT types who hang around with the BLM Crowd. The Donald needs to basically FRIGHTEN the Independents and the Undecided into actually understanding how this Democrat plan would basically RUIN their lives and the lives of their children, how nice decent American Suburbs will be transformed into crime ridden Shit Holes full of all types of crime and danger and drug dealing and gang shootings ie. that peaceful American Suburbs will start to look like the WORST parts of Detroit and the WORST parts of Chicago etc

On The Donald performing and playing to his Base with his Debate performance I give him 10 out of 10.

On The Donald reaching out to the Independent voters who are undecided with his Debate performance I give him 2 out of 10.

As it stands in general The Donald is stuck somewhere on 43%-44% and this is not anything to get alarmed about, we must remember that in 2016 he got 46% of the Popular Vote and that was ENOUGH to win the Electoral College Vote. So The Donald only actually needs about 2% of the Independents and the Undecided Vote to get him in 2020 to the same 46% which again would be ENOUGH to again win the Electoral College Vote.

My last point is that Chris Wallace the Moderator was VERY unprofessional, he NEVER interrupted Joe Biden, he on occasion laughed along with Joe Biden and he frequently got into ACTUALLY DEBATING The Donald, it was SUPPOSED to be Trump vs Biden it was NOT supposed to be Trump vs Biden and then a second Debate between Trump vs Wallace.

I know that some on the Right will NOT like some of the things I have commented because they think you should not criticise, but NO actually that's what the Leftists do, they are Rubber Stamps who NEVER criticise ANY Leftist politician etc we on the Right are supposed to offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM of Rightist politicians, we praise them when we agree they are doing good, but at the times we think they have missed an opportunity and/or there is room for improvement on something we are supposed to offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM on how they can improve on an issue and/or on a point or in this case on how they can improve next time on appealing to the Independents and the Undecided voters.

You do NOT win by JUST playing to your Base, you win by WINNING over to YOUR side ENOUGH Independents and Undecideds and The Donald IF there is a Second Debate MUST play NOT to the Base again but he MUST play COMPLETELY to the Independents and Undecideds and get JUST ENOUGH of them to consider voting for him on November 3, this is MORE IMPORTANT than The Donald playing to his Base, his Base are ALREADY going to vote for him, it's the Independents and Undecided he NEEDS at least 2% of, he NEEDS to play to THEM.

In this thread somewhere and also in a few other threads peoples have mentioned the Telemundo Poll, of course I am not read up on what Telemundo is except it's some type of Hispanic TV Channel that is available in Florida and I would think in California, but this is the poll among Hispanics watching last nights Debate on the Telemondo Channel that peoples are referring to.

That the Hispanics watching via Telemundo say 66% Trump and 34% of them say Biden:

1601492331985.png

1601492401597.png

I will also now include the CSPAN Poll.

CSPAN Viewers say 53% Trump and 29% Biden:

1601492494951.png

In 2016 Fox and Megan Kelly tried to fuck Trump in the first debate. That backfired big time.

They tried the same crap this time with this Wallace asshole. It will backfire also.

Fox News is not Pro-Trump, they just have a few journalists there who are Pro-Trump eg. Tucker Carlson, from what I have been reading in general Fox News treats Joe Biden with kid gloves.

I think there is a great possibility that many of the Undecideds will either NOT bother voting OR they will vote Third Party.

For this election the Undecideds are tiny - one or two % maybe - so they can be ignored. It will not be a close race.

The general rule in elections is to never be complacent, is to never take anything for granted, therefore I disagree that the Undecideds should be ignored.

Fox News is not Pro-Trump, they just have a few journalists there who are Pro-Trump eg. Tucker Carlson, from what I have been reading in general Fox News treats Joe Biden with kid gloves.

That asshole Wallace wants to make sure he can book the Democrats on his stupid Sunday talk show so he kisses their ass.

I think any independents and undecideds who watched the debate were turned off by Trump's aggressive interruptions. There are a lot of people who don't like that, and many of them vote on a candidate's likeability. Trump lost a lot of those people last night. I doubt Trump closed the gap between himself and Biden, if there is one. Which I doubt, given how wrong the polls were last time. Frankly, he would've done much better to keep his mouth shut while Biden was talking and let him screw up.

One thing about Biden, IMHO he didn't come off as senile like many portrayed him to be.

" Seems to have worked for Biden, when he bullied the shit out of Paul Ryan. "

Yeah, I did. But that was then and this is now. Meaning nobody cares about that.

I still will vote for Trump though, I just cannot vote for the Far Left and that's what this election is all about to me. If they take the WH and the Senate then democracy in this country radically changes. No more filibuster = mob rule.

I think Trump after the first 20 minutes should have toned it down and then operated on shutting up for Biden's two minutes each time and doing what they call Rope-A-Dope and so for Biden's two minutes, shut up and then Rope-A-Doping Biden into a confused exhaustion.

IF there is a Second Debate my advice to The Donald would be to do this and NOT do a repeat performance of last night.

I'm posting the below because this lady is Black and you know The Donald is Racist or whatever and is literally supporting the lynching of Blacks or whatever :rolleyes-41:

This is a Black lady Democrat who is backing and endorsing The Donald because her values align more with The Donald's and she slams what she correctly calls Joe Biden's "divisive rhetoric"

1601495317510.png

1601495390884.png

1601495411696.png

1601495443838.png

Here's the ACTUAL RACIST Joe Biden, the MSM slugs might think they can HIDE Biden's DECADES OLD held RACISM but the thing is the RECORD of his RACIST COMMENTS is available for ANYONE to hear it from his OWN RACIST mouth:

1601495663776.png

Watch the full video of RACIST Joe Biden in the below link:

Remember in one of the Democrat Debates Kamala Harris LITERALLY looked into Bidens face and CALLED him out on his disgusting record on Race Relations and working with other Senators who supported Segregation and Bussing of Blacks and NOW this HYPOCRITICAL woman is running on a TICKET WITH Biden. I mean The Trump Campaign literally NEED to work more on hammering away at what Harris said below to Biden and then hammering away at her at WHY she is now RUNNING with Biden and thinks Biden can heal Race Relations in America when she THINKS these below things about him:

Last edited:
Revolver News is on the job. They just revealed footage evidence of Biden wired with a communication device located on his left wrist/cuff and he reached to adjust the device on his right collar bone with a wire clearly exposed a couple of seconds before he covered it.

He was taking instructions from his handlers on what to say.
If you watch the debate closely, he kept looking down and cocking his head slightly to the right
to listen to his instructions.
RIGGED!

Revolver News is on the job. They just revealed footage evidence of Biden wired with a communication device located on his left wrist/cuff and he reached to adjust the device on his right collar bone with a wire clearly exposed a couple of seconds before he covered it.

If you watch the debate closely, he kept looking down and cocking his head slightly to the right
RIGGED!

This below shot is very interesting, via the ear piece they could have said the wire was showing and told him to adjust the wire back under his jacket:

1601498565111.png

As I and others have commented, the ENTIRE situation of Biden wearing an ear piece listening device COULD have been avoided if he would have agreed to a search Pre-Debate but The Biden Campaign refused this and so we are now left with via video footage and close up's of having the suspicion that Joe Biden was wired up and had an ear piece and no this is NOT a Conspiracy Theory and IF it WAS it could easily be Debunked IF there is a Second Debate by Biden AGREEING to be searched for a listening device Pre-Debate so we all can be sure that NO listening devices are being worn for a Second Debate.

The debate may have been such a hot mess last night that it may have dissuaded undecided voters from having any part in the election.

If that’s Trump’s intent, he’s smarter than I thought. But overall I think he’s just a bully.

Well from a purely entertainment perspective, it was VERY entertaining, you had two men who are over the age of 70 years in age and they were shouting over each other and you had Biden calling Trump a "clown" and telling him to "shut up man", I mean it was VERY entertaining, it was like a completely bizarro episode of "The Odd Couple" or something.
The one entertaining moment might be the shut up man line. And if that’s as memorable as it gets, Biden won. But I question anyone who called that entertaining. Nauseating is a better description.

I don't think Biden won, I also don't think Trump won. I don't think Biden won over ANY Undecideds with his performance and I don't think Trump won over ANY Undecideds with his performance and so we would call that a Draw and BOTH Candidates still being on Square One.

Now individual Polls MIGHT show some movement either way, but I think essentially it won't mean anything.
After seeing Trump’s behavior, you don’t think some undecided voters might not want to support him and therefore vote for Biden?

I don't think the Undecided voters are that excited by Biden either, I think they are concerned if Biden is up to the job, YOU might NOT choose to NOTICE how FRAIL and SICK Biden looks but trust me the Undecideds are NOTICING it.

I think there is a great possibility that many of the Undecideds will either NOT bother voting OR they will vote Third Party.
How would you know what undecided voters are thinking?

The narrative is that Biden is mentally incapable of a coherent thought and if that’s the argument, he did just fine.
A fact that mentally ill Liberals cannot absorb...
There are no undecided voters.

RIGGED!

The Donald's Campaign need to PUBLICLY draw attention to the below and make plans accordingly on FORCING the Biden Campaign onto the Defensive about it.

WTF is this dropping out of Joe Biden's left shirt sleeve? I have done a series of Screen Shots from the moving video of it:

1601499134247.png

1601499079510.png

1601499194158.png

Some Biden Bot is saying it's Rosary Beads. ROFLAO sorry I'm Roman Catholic and what is falling out of Biden's sleeve is NOT ANYTHING to do with Rosary Beads, I KNOW what Rosary Beads look like.

1601499364782.png

First thing, I do not know what Section of the forum I should be posting this in, I am usually in the know about what Sections we should be posting threads in but this time I'm not sure. So mod's feel free to move this thread from Current Events into whatever other Section you think it would be better and/or more appropriate in Meister AyeCantSeeYou Coyote etc etc I am hoping this thread can remain civil and that there can be a constructive discussion, I would prefer if the thread did not descend into name calling and arguing.

Okay so my moral support is always and has always been with The Donald and I know that Biden and Co. would be not only a disaster for America but also a disaster for the Western World - for one thing the return to Military Intervention and the starting of New Wars in The Middle East and also the continuation of the Perpetual War Agenda.

From a purely Rightist Partisan perspective The Donald was great, he was full of energy and confidence and he got his points in and answered well and slapped Biden around where he should have. I understand WHY The Donald was interrupting all the time, he knew that Chris Wallace was NOT going to bring attention to things about Joe Biden and the takeover of The Democrat Party by the Far Left and Joe Biden insisting HE was The Democrat Party was absurd, he has ZERO to do with the Agenda of The Democrat Party, the Radical Leftists have hijacked and are running that party now.

The Donald's combative approach during the Debate will have played very well to The Donald's Base, to those ALREADY supporting him and so on this he succeeded very well.

I feel though that The Donald missed a great opportunity to appeal to the more IMPORTANT group of voters he NEEDS to bring to vote for him, this is the Independents, they are NOT Partisan, they are OUTSIDE the Base and I think The Donald's combative approach in the Debate will have been a turn off for them, they MIGHT also not be that impressed with Joe Biden's performance either, yes Biden didn't make any mega gaffes but very very often he appeared confused and rambling and several times didn't even KNOW what question he was answering and Chris Wallace had to TELL him what he was talking about was NOT what the question was about.

IF there is to be a Second Debate, and who knows IF this will happen after the mess of the Debate last night, then The Donald must not repeat how he was last night, he must be less combative, he must NOT interrupt as often and he must stick to just a handful of points and hammer away at them, these points in my opinion should be:

The Riots/Violence/Looting and the deliberate Standing Down of Democrat Mayors and Governors so the Riots/Violence/Looting can continue and The Donald should point out that IF Biden and Co get in then ALL of America will look like Portland, Seattle etc

The next point to hammer is The Donald should keep asking Biden to CONDEMN BLM and The Donald should LITERALLY refer to BLM as Black SUPREMACISTS.

The next point to hammer is Law and Order, the Democrats have gone AGAINST Law and Order and are ALLOWING feral mobs of BLM and their hangers on to do WHATEVER they want. The Democrats have shown a TOTAL HOSTILITY to the POLICE and Law Enforcement and The Donald needs to hammer away at this, there IS a reason why hardly ANY Law Enforcement have endorsed Biden/Harris.

The next point to hammer is when COVID-19 is mentioned again and Biden attempts to say 200,000 deaths are The Donald's fault then The Donald needs to keep bringing up the New York Governor DELIBERATELY putting peoples with Coronavirus in elderly peoples Care Homes, because this contributed a huge percentage of the COVID-19 death total.

The other point to hammer away at is that Biden is on board with the Agenda to destroy American Suburbs by eliminating Single Family Homes and flooding the American Suburbs with low cost housing to be filled by the EXACT types who hang around with the BLM Crowd. The Donald needs to basically FRIGHTEN the Independents and the Undecided into actually understanding how this Democrat plan would basically RUIN their lives and the lives of their children, how nice decent American Suburbs will be transformed into crime ridden Shit Holes full of all types of crime and danger and drug dealing and gang shootings ie. that peaceful American Suburbs will start to look like the WORST parts of Detroit and the WORST parts of Chicago etc

On The Donald performing and playing to his Base with his Debate performance I give him 10 out of 10.

On The Donald reaching out to the Independent voters who are undecided with his Debate performance I give him 2 out of 10.

As it stands in general The Donald is stuck somewhere on 43%-44% and this is not anything to get alarmed about, we must remember that in 2016 he got 46% of the Popular Vote and that was ENOUGH to win the Electoral College Vote. So The Donald only actually needs about 2% of the Independents and the Undecided Vote to get him in 2020 to the same 46% which again would be ENOUGH to again win the Electoral College Vote.

My last point is that Chris Wallace the Moderator was VERY unprofessional, he NEVER interrupted Joe Biden, he on occasion laughed along with Joe Biden and he frequently got into ACTUALLY DEBATING The Donald, it was SUPPOSED to be Trump vs Biden it was NOT supposed to be Trump vs Biden and then a second Debate between Trump vs Wallace.

I know that some on the Right will NOT like some of the things I have commented because they think you should not criticise, but NO actually that's what the Leftists do, they are Rubber Stamps who NEVER criticise ANY Leftist politician etc we on the Right are supposed to offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM of Rightist politicians, we praise them when we agree they are doing good, but at the times we think they have missed an opportunity and/or there is room for improvement on something we are supposed to offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM on how they can improve on an issue and/or on a point or in this case on how they can improve next time on appealing to the Independents and the Undecided voters.

You do NOT win by JUST playing to your Base, you win by WINNING over to YOUR side ENOUGH Independents and Undecideds and The Donald IF there is a Second Debate MUST play NOT to the Base again but he MUST play COMPLETELY to the Independents and Undecideds and get JUST ENOUGH of them to consider voting for him on November 3, this is MORE IMPORTANT than The Donald playing to his Base, his Base are ALREADY going to vote for him, it's the Independents and Undecided he NEEDS at least 2% of, he NEEDS to play to THEM.

A decent post.

You're making a huge assumption that the same "2 percent" he needs will be in the same states that delivered him the Presidency in 2016.

Here is what the stats show:

In 2016:
Michigan. Trump got 2,279,543 votes. Hillary got 2,268,839 votes. 10,704 difference
Pennsylvania. Trump got 2,970,733 votes. Hillary got 2,926,441 votes. 44,292 difference
Wisconsin. Trump got 1,405,284 votes. Hillary got 1,382,536 22,748 difference

Since 2016:
Michigan elected a democratic party governor
Wisconsin elected a democratic party governor
Pennsylvania elected a democratic party governor as an incumbent.

Wallace did as good a job as anyone could have done. The blob was out of control.

The debate may have been such a hot mess last night that it may have dissuaded undecided voters from having any part in the election.

If that’s Trump’s intent, he’s smarter than I thought. But overall I think he’s just a bully.

Well from a purely entertainment perspective, it was VERY entertaining, you had two men who are over the age of 70 years in age and they were shouting over each other and you had Biden calling Trump a "clown" and telling him to "shut up man", I mean it was VERY entertaining, it was like a completely bizarro episode of "The Odd Couple" or something.
The one entertaining moment might be the shut up man line. And if that’s as memorable as it gets, Biden won. But I question anyone who called that entertaining. Nauseating is a better description.

I don't think Biden won, I also don't think Trump won. I don't think Biden won over ANY Undecideds with his performance and I don't think Trump won over ANY Undecideds with his performance and so we would call that a Draw and BOTH Candidates still being on Square One.

Now individual Polls MIGHT show some movement either way, but I think essentially it won't mean anything.

One phrase I hear on Twitter (5,000+ people I follow) a lot today...."I was voting against Trump; now I'm voting for Biden."

After seeing Trump’s behavior, you don’t think some undecided voters might not want to support him and therefore vote for Biden?

I don't think the Undecided voters are that excited by Biden either, I think they are concerned if Biden is up to the job, YOU might NOT choose to NOTICE how FRAIL and SICK Biden looks but trust me the Undecideds are NOTICING it.

The narrative is that Biden is mentally incapable of a coherent thought and if that’s the argument, he did just fine.

In elections there are always a percentage of still Undecideds.

In elections there are always a percentage of still Undecideds.
I have met people who are not voting but I have as yet to meet anyone who's undecided...that's just my experience.

A decent post.

You're making a huge assumption that the same "2 percent" he needs will be in the same states that delivered him the Presidency in 2016.

Here is what the stats show:

In 2016:
Michigan. Trump got 2,279,543 votes. Hillary got 2,268,839 votes. 10,704 difference
Pennsylvania. Trump got 2,970,733 votes. Hillary got 2,926,441 votes. 44,292 difference
Wisconsin. Trump got 1,405,284 votes. Hillary got 1,382,536 22,748 difference

Since 2016:
Michigan elected a democratic party governor
Wisconsin elected a democratic party governor
Pennsylvania elected a democratic party governor as an incumbent.

Wallace did as good a job as anyone could have done. The blob was out of control.

Yes Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania might all have elected Democrat Governor's since 2016 but all three still have Republican Controlled State Legislatures. Also the below ALL THREE States illustrate by YEARS that their populations PREFER Republicans in CONTROL of their State Legislatures.

Michigan - Democrat Governor and both Chambers of their State Legislature Republican:

1601500053505.png

Wisconsin - Democrat Governor and both Chambers of their State Legislature Republican:

1601500248283.png

Pennsylvania - Democrat Governor and both Chambers of their State Legislature Republican:

1601500158335.png

I have been reading more parts of The United States Constitution and there is something very interesting I have found and this is that under The United States Constitution IF an Election Result drags on weeks after the Election Date then the STATE LEGISLATURES in whatever State STILL has NOT REPORTED a Winner can APPOINT their OWN set of ELECTORS to cast that States Electoral College Votes for X and that the State GOVERNOR can NOT VETO these APPOINTED by The State Legislature ELECTORS.

Eg. It's NOW November 29 2020 and Pennsylvania is STILL counting all these Mail-In Ballots, many have no matching signatures to signatures on file and EVERYONE from The Biden Campaign to The Trump Campaign are all arguing in various Courts. LEGALLY under The United States Constitution, The State Legislature of Pennsylvania UNDER FULL Republican CONTROL can meet and ELECT their OWN set of ELECTORS who then will go and cast ALL of Pennsylvania's Electoral College Votes for Donald Trump and Mike Pence and there is ZERO the Pennsylvania Democrat GOVERNOR can do to STOP that from happening as under The United States Constitution the GOVERNOR of the State has NO POWER to Veto it or anything.

Trump behaved like a loud, obnoxious bully

He must have won over voters who want a loud, obnoxious bully for President

Everyone else?
Not so much
Yes, I want a loud obnoxious bully for President that will stand up and squash antifa and blm every time they attack citizens. We're fed up.

Well personally for a Leader of a nation, it's better to have a bully as Leader than someone who GETS ON THEIR KNEES and SUBMITS to a feral Mob like BLM. The images of Joe Biden on his KNEES in front of feral Black Supremacists SUBMITTING to them is beyond PATHETIC, you ONLY get on your KNEES to someone as an act of SUBMISSION.

Forum List

Back