Thoughts On The Debate Between Trump vs Biden and Trump vs Wallace

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
First thing, I do not know what Section of the forum I should be posting this in, I am usually in the know about what Sections we should be posting threads in but this time I'm not sure. So mod's feel free to move this thread from Current Events into whatever other Section you think it would be better and/or more appropriate in Meister AyeCantSeeYou Coyote etc etc I am hoping this thread can remain civil and that there can be a constructive discussion, I would prefer if the thread did not descend into name calling and arguing.

Okay so my moral support is always and has always been with The Donald and I know that Biden and Co. would be not only a disaster for America but also a disaster for the Western World - for one thing the return to Military Intervention and the starting of New Wars in The Middle East and also the continuation of the Perpetual War Agenda.

From a purely Rightist Partisan perspective The Donald was great, he was full of energy and confidence and he got his points in and answered well and slapped Biden around where he should have. I understand WHY The Donald was interrupting all the time, he knew that Chris Wallace was NOT going to bring attention to things about Joe Biden and the takeover of The Democrat Party by the Far Left and Joe Biden insisting HE was The Democrat Party was absurd, he has ZERO to do with the Agenda of The Democrat Party, the Radical Leftists have hijacked and are running that party now.

The Donald's combative approach during the Debate will have played very well to The Donald's Base, to those ALREADY supporting him and so on this he succeeded very well.

I feel though that The Donald missed a great opportunity to appeal to the more IMPORTANT group of voters he NEEDS to bring to vote for him, this is the Independents, they are NOT Partisan, they are OUTSIDE the Base and I think The Donald's combative approach in the Debate will have been a turn off for them, they MIGHT also not be that impressed with Joe Biden's performance either, yes Biden didn't make any mega gaffes but very very often he appeared confused and rambling and several times didn't even KNOW what question he was answering and Chris Wallace had to TELL him what he was talking about was NOT what the question was about.

IF there is to be a Second Debate, and who knows IF this will happen after the mess of the Debate last night, then The Donald must not repeat how he was last night, he must be less combative, he must NOT interrupt as often and he must stick to just a handful of points and hammer away at them, these points in my opinion should be:

The Riots/Violence/Looting and the deliberate Standing Down of Democrat Mayors and Governors so the Riots/Violence/Looting can continue and The Donald should point out that IF Biden and Co get in then ALL of America will look like Portland, Seattle etc

The next point to hammer is The Donald should keep asking Biden to CONDEMN BLM and The Donald should LITERALLY refer to BLM as Black SUPREMACISTS.

The next point to hammer is Law and Order, the Democrats have gone AGAINST Law and Order and are ALLOWING feral mobs of BLM and their hangers on to do WHATEVER they want. The Democrats have shown a TOTAL HOSTILITY to the POLICE and Law Enforcement and The Donald needs to hammer away at this, there IS a reason why hardly ANY Law Enforcement have endorsed Biden/Harris.

The next point to hammer is when COVID-19 is mentioned again and Biden attempts to say 200,000 deaths are The Donald's fault then The Donald needs to keep bringing up the New York Governor DELIBERATELY putting peoples with Coronavirus in elderly peoples Care Homes, because this contributed a huge percentage of the COVID-19 death total.

The other point to hammer away at is that Biden is on board with the Agenda to destroy American Suburbs by eliminating Single Family Homes and flooding the American Suburbs with low cost housing to be filled by the EXACT types who hang around with the BLM Crowd. The Donald needs to basically FRIGHTEN the Independents and the Undecided into actually understanding how this Democrat plan would basically RUIN their lives and the lives of their children, how nice decent American Suburbs will be transformed into crime ridden Shit Holes full of all types of crime and danger and drug dealing and gang shootings ie. that peaceful American Suburbs will start to look like the WORST parts of Detroit and the WORST parts of Chicago etc

On The Donald performing and playing to his Base with his Debate performance I give him 10 out of 10.

On The Donald reaching out to the Independent voters who are undecided with his Debate performance I give him 2 out of 10.

As it stands in general The Donald is stuck somewhere on 43%-44% and this is not anything to get alarmed about, we must remember that in 2016 he got 46% of the Popular Vote and that was ENOUGH to win the Electoral College Vote. So The Donald only actually needs about 2% of the Independents and the Undecided Vote to get him in 2020 to the same 46% which again would be ENOUGH to again win the Electoral College Vote.

My last point is that Chris Wallace the Moderator was VERY unprofessional, he NEVER interrupted Joe Biden, he on occasion laughed along with Joe Biden and he frequently got into ACTUALLY DEBATING The Donald, it was SUPPOSED to be Trump vs Biden it was NOT supposed to be Trump vs Biden and then a second Debate between Trump vs Wallace.

I know that some on the Right will NOT like some of the things I have commented because they think you should not criticise, but NO actually that's what the Leftists do, they are Rubber Stamps who NEVER criticise ANY Leftist politician etc we on the Right are supposed to offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM of Rightist politicians, we praise them when we agree they are doing good, but at the times we think they have missed an opportunity and/or there is room for improvement on something we are supposed to offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM on how they can improve on an issue and/or on a point or in this case on how they can improve next time on appealing to the Independents and the Undecided voters.

You do NOT win by JUST playing to your Base, you win by WINNING over to YOUR side ENOUGH Independents and Undecideds and The Donald IF there is a Second Debate MUST play NOT to the Base again but he MUST play COMPLETELY to the Independents and Undecideds and get JUST ENOUGH of them to consider voting for him on November 3, this is MORE IMPORTANT than The Donald playing to his Base, his Base are ALREADY going to vote for him, it's the Independents and Undecided he NEEDS at least 2% of, he NEEDS to play to THEM.

Last edited:
First thing, I do not know what Section of the forum I should be posting this in, I am usually in the know about what Sections we should be posting threads in but this time I'm not sure. So mod's feel free to move this thread from Current Events into whatever other Section you think it would be better and/or more appropriate in Meister AyeCantSeeYou Coyote etc etc I am hoping this thread can remain civil and that there can be a constructive discussion, I would prefer if the thread did not descend into name calling and arguing.

Okay so my moral support is always and has always been with The Donald and I know that Biden and Co. would be not only a disaster for America but also a disaster for the Western World - for one thing the return to Military Intervention and the starting of New Wars in The Middle East and also the continuation of the Perpetual War Agenda.

From a purely Rightist Partisan perspective The Donald was great, he was full of energy and confidence and he got his points in and answered well and slapped Biden around where he should have. I understand WHY The Donald was interrupting all the time, he knew that Chris Wallace was NOT going to bring attention to things about Joe Biden and the takeover of The Democrat Party by the Far Left and Joe Biden insisting HE was The Democrat Party was absurd, he has ZERO to do with the Agenda of The Democrat Party, the Radical Leftists have hijacked and are running that party now.

The Donald's combative approach during the Debate will have played very well to The Donald's Base, to those ALREADY supporting him and so on this he succeeded very well.

I feel though that The Donald missed a great opportunity to appeal to the more IMPORTANT group of voters he NEEDS to bring to vote for him, this is the Independents, they are NOT Partisan, they are OUTSIDE the Base and I think The Donald's combative approach in the Debate will have been a turn off for them, they MIGHT also not be that impressed with Joe Biden's performance either, yes Biden didn't make any mega gaffes but very very often he appeared confused and rambling and several times didn't even KNOW what question he was answering and Chris Wallace had to TELL him what he was talking about was NOT what the question was about.

IF there is to be a Second Debate, and who knows IF this will happen after the mess of the Debate last night, then The Donald must not repeat how he was last night, he must be less combative, he must NOT interrupt as often and he must stick to just a handful of points and hammer away at them, these points in my opinion should be:

The Riots/Violence/Looting and the deliberate Standing Down of Democrat Mayors and Governors so the Riots/Violence/Looting can continue and The Donald should point out that IF Biden and Co get in then ALL of America will look like Portland, Seattle etc

The next point to hammer is The Donald should keep asking Biden to CONDEMN BLM and The Donald should LITERALLY refer to BLM as Black SUPREMACISTS.

The next point to hammer is when COVID-19 is mentioned again and Biden attempts to say 200,000 deaths are The Donald's fault then The Donald needs to keep bringing up the New York Governor DELIBERATELY putting peoples with Coronavirus in elderly peoples Care Homes, because this contributed a huge percentage of the COVID-19 death total.

The other point to hammer away at is that Biden is on board with the Agenda to destroy American Suburbs by eliminating Single Family Homes and flooding the American Suburbs with low cost housing to be filled by the EXACT types who hang around with the BLM Crowd. The Donald needs to basically FRIGHTEN the Independents and the Undecided into actually understanding how this Democrat plan would basically RUIN their lives and the lives of their children, how nice decent American Suburbs will be transformed into crime ridden Shit Holes full of all types of crime and danger and drug dealing and gang shootings ie. that peaceful American Suburbs will start to look like the WORST parts of Detroit and the WORST parts of Chicago etc

On The Donald performing and playing to his Base with his Debate performance I give him 10 out of 10.

On The Donald reaching out to the Independent voters who are undecided with his Debate performance I give him 2 out of 10.

As it stands in general The Donald is stuck somewhere on 43%-44% and this is not anything to get alarmed about, we must remember that in 2016 he got 46% of the Popular Vote and that was ENOUGH to win the Electoral College Vote. So The Donald only actually needs about 2% of the Independents and the Undecided Vote to get him in 2020 to the same 46% which again would be ENOUGH to again win the Electoral College Vote.

My last point is that Chris Wallace the Moderator was VERY unprofessional, he NEVER interrupted Joe Biden, he on occasion laughed along with Joe Biden and he frequently got into ACTUALLY DEBATING The Donald, it was SUPPOSED to be Trump vs Biden it was NOT supposed to be Trump vs Biden and then a second Debate between Trump vs Wallace.

I know that some on the Right will NOT like some of the things I have commented because they think you should not criticise, but NO actually that's what the Leftists do, they are Rubber Stamps who NEVER criticise ANY Leftist politician etc we on the Right are supposed to offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM of Rightist politicians, we praise them when we agree they are doing good, but at the times we think they have missed an opportunity and/or their is room for improvement on something we are supposed to offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM on how they can improve on an issue and/or on a point or in this case on how they can improvement next time on appealing to the Independents and the Undecided voters.

You do NOT win by JUST playing to your Base, you win by WINNING over ENOUGH Independents and Undecideds and The Donald IF there is a Second Debate MUST play NOT to the Base again but he MUST play COMPLETELY to the Independents and Undecideds.
You do NOT win by JUST playing to your Base, you win by WINNING over ENOUGH Independents and Undecideds and The Donald IF there is a Second Debate MUST play NOT to the Base again but he MUST play COMPLETELY to the Independents and Undecideds.

Conventional wisdom that is not entirely true...There is a vast number of people who don't normally vote, who overwhelmingly outnumber the squishy "independents and undecideds."...From all the accounts I've seen, Trump has a fairly substantial amount of his support from these voters.

Other than that, you pretty much called it.

The debate may have been such a hot mess last night that it may have dissuaded undecided voters from having any part in the election.

If that’s Trump’s intent, he’s smarter than I thought. But overall I think he’s just a bully.

Trump behaved like a loud, obnoxious bully

He must have won over voters who want a loud, obnoxious bully for President

Everyone else?
Not so much

I think any independents and undecideds who watched the debate were turned off by Trump's aggressive interruptions. There are a lot of people who don't like that, and many of them vote on a candidate's likeability. Trump lost a lot of those people last night. I doubt Trump closed the gap between himself and Biden, if there is one. Which I doubt, given how wrong the polls were last time. Frankly, he would've done much better to keep his mouth shut while Biden was talking and let him screw up.

One thing about Biden, IMHO he didn't come off as senile like many portrayed him to be.

" Seems to have worked for Biden, when he bullied the shit out of Paul Ryan. "

Yeah, I did. But that was then and this is now. Meaning nobody cares about that.

I still will vote for Trump though, I just cannot vote for the Far Left and that's what this election is all about to me. If they take the WH and the Senate then democracy in this country radically changes. No more filibuster = mob rule.

Last edited:
What you saw in Trump was exactly what hurt him in first showdown with the Clinton, he did NOT prepare for the confrontation! Trading jabs with democratic media, is not same as standing in debate against two other individuals for a full 90 minutes! He missed many many golden opportunities to KO the psychopath, often just after hitting him with a devastating series of revelations that I assure you, 85% of the viewing audience have never been informed of from that same media! This was because after scoring those hits, he just blathered on and on and on and on, a trait which served to actually protect Biden because it literally served as distraction from those devastating points.

The two things that served to save him, were the obvious, indisputable political bias of the moderator(he was even panned on his own network following the pit fight he had instigated), and Bidens spectacularly dishonest, and disrespectful performance! And to be perfectly clear, Biden calling the president a liar is so fucking beyond rich, as to literally be demonstrative of psychopathology, Biden lied and lied and lied and lied, and the only reason he escaped total destruction was due to Trump's own foolishness, and the best efforts of the moderator to deflect on Bidens behalf!

Trump must discipline himself in the second debate, if he had last night, and just allowed Biden to hang on strangling vine after each devastating attack, this election would be moot.....

Great OP. Trump didn't act like a bully. He acted like a man that has been unfairly tested at every step during his near-4 yrs and has had enough of the BS. (greatest comment was Trump saying "I guess I am debating you") to Wallace, early into the debate. He calls out all the BS and is right to.

It's got to be irritating to be a billionaire, give up a life of fun and luxury to go into office.. take unprecedented loads of crap in doing so.. to prove you can make the positive difference very much needed.. and still get many hateful people that grossly underappreciate and attack you.

MAGA is a beautiful concept, but if enough Americans can't get on board, then maybe they really do deserve the hell-fire that the Chinocrats will bring down upon them.

• Banned

I know that some on the Right will NOT like some of the things I have commented because they think you should not criticise, but NO actually that's what the Leftists do, they are Rubber Stamps who NEVER criticise ANY Leftist politician etc we on the Right are supposed to offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM of Rightist politicians, we praise them when we agree they are doing good, but at the times we think they have missed an opportunity and/or their is room for improvement on something we are supposed to offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM on how they can improve on an issue and/or on a point or in this case on how they can improvement next time on appealing to the Independents and the Undecided voters.

Conventional wisdom that is not entirely true...There is a vast number of people who don't normally vote, who overwhelmingly outnumber the squishy "independents and undecideds."...From all the accounts I've seen, Trump has a fairly substantial amount of his support from these voters.

Other than that, you pretty much called it.

Yes but in politics you cannot be complacent, you have to THINK like you NEED to win over those Undecideds you cannot think like you already have enough of them and IF The Donald did already have enough of them he would be on at LEAST 46%, if we go on what is needed to win the Electoral College and we look at the 2016 result, he needs to be on 46%, we can also go on 2016 as to what The Donald's Base is and it's the same in 2020 as it was in 2016 it is between 43%-44% he needs to get at least 2% or 2.5% MORE votes and those votes are ONLY coming from Independents and Undecideds.

As a woman I must also point out that some of those Independent and Undecideds who are women might have been turned off by The Donald's combative performance, instead of seeing that as a Fighting Performance from an Alpha Male they UNFORTUNATELY might have seen it as Bullying, which is why I said IF there is a Second Debate The Donald needs to tone DOWN being combative and instead concentrate like a laser beam on SPECIFIC POINTS that are crucial or SHOULD be crucial to those Independents and Undecideds ie. Law and Order, the Rioting/Violence/Looting, the Democrat Agenda to ruin American Suburbs by fucking over Single Family Homes and flooding those American Suburbs with low cost housing to be filled with basic lowlifes from the Inner Cities.

Don't disagree that there are some things Trump should do different in the next debate. He needs to focus more on his huge pre-pandemic policy success and how he will build on those during his next term. Trump did score big with Hispanic voters last night, according to Telemundo, Trump won the debate hugely with nearly 2/3 of viewers in favor of Trump, 66% / 34%.

Advice for Trump. Let Xiden try to recite his scripted talking points in complete silence. Don't let him off the hook by bantering with him. Plugs is at his worst trying to get through 120 seconds of something an intern told him to say in a practice session. The few times it happened last night, the stuttering and panic set in and he shit the bed in front of the planet. Slap the neo-marxist moderator around all you want, but leave Sleepy in complete silence and see what happens.

:abgg2q.jpg:

My thoughts:

Not one Trump supporter changed their vote to Biden after the debate, not one. PERIOD.

By contrast, many of Biden supporters are questioning their support. Especially the Bernie Bros and AOC Ho's. Biden alienated them BIGLY after denying (lying) about his support for the Green new Deal.

Biden never answered a question- he stuttered and dodged like a sleazy car salesman. Repeating liberal tropes and mantras like a robot. Nothig of substance was said by Biden, just a confused word salad.

Trump destroyed Biden on law and order- Biden couldn't name one Police endorsement-because he doesn't have one. He called ANTIFA an idea? What a foolish confused old man!!

The media mannequins know that Trump won- that is why they are all saying - no more debates. If Biden won, they'd be calling for more debates not less. The left is petrified!

Biden looked like a corpse. White as a ghost and pasty. He looks sickly and tired.

This was a big win for Trump and a huge loss for Biden.

Last edited:
The debate may have been such a hot mess last night that it may have dissuaded undecided voters from having any part in the election.

If that’s Trump’s intent, he’s smarter than I thought. But overall I think he’s just a bully.

Well from a purely entertainment perspective, it was VERY entertaining, you had two men who are over the age of 70 years in age and they were shouting over each other and you had Biden calling Trump a "clown" and telling him to "shut up man", I mean it was VERY entertaining, it was like a completely bizarro episode of "The Odd Couple" or something.

Well from a purely entertainment perspective, it was VERY entertaining, you had two men who are over the age of 70 years in age and they were shouting over each other and you had Biden calling Trump a "clown" and telling him to "shut up man", I mean it was VERY entertaining, it was like a completely bizarro episode of "The Odd Couple" or something.
The one entertaining moment might be the shut up man line. And if that’s as memorable as it gets, Biden won. But I question anyone who called that entertaining. Nauseating is a better description.

Advice for Trump. Let Xiden try to recite his scripted talking points in complete silence. Don't let him off the hook by bantering with him. Plugs is at his worst trying to get through 120 seconds of something an intern told him to say in a practice session. The few times it happened last night, the stuttering and panic set in and he shit the bed in front of the planet. Slap the neo-marxist moderator around all you want, but leave Sleepy in complete silence and see what happens.

:abgg2q.jpg:

"Let Xiden try to recite his scripted talking points in complete silence. Don't let him off the hook by bantering with him."

This is a GREAT point, I noticed on more than several occasions Joe Biden was beginning to get lost and confused during an answer and then The Donald got involved and he should NOT have done that, as you said he should let Biden descend into gibbering.

The one entertaining moment might be the shut up man line. And if that’s as memorable as it gets, Biden won. But I question anyone who called that entertaining. Nauseating is a better description.

I don't think Biden won, I also don't think Trump won. I don't think Biden won over ANY Undecideds with his performance and I don't think Trump won over ANY Undecideds with his performance and so we would call that a Draw and BOTH Candidates still being on Square One.

Now individual Polls MIGHT show some movement either way, but I think essentially it won't mean anything.

Trump behaved like a loud, obnoxious bully

He must have won over voters who want a loud, obnoxious bully for President

Everyone else?
Not so much
And Joe was the epitome of civility. Trump plays off of this. We knew what Trump was. Its just you seem to not believe that Progs in many numbers are the same. You are the bullies. you see it in everyone's life today. People being destroyed, demeaned and humiliated with violence all over the place including personal.

I don't think Biden won, I also don't think Trump won. I don't think Biden won over ANY Undecideds with his performance and I don't think Trump won over ANY Undecideds with his performance and so we would call that a Draw and BOTH Candidates still being on Square One.

Now individual Polls MIGHT show some movement either way, but I think essentially it won't mean anything.
After seeing Trump’s behavior, you don’t think some undecided voters might not want to support him and therefore vote for Biden?

Joe Biden was not "confused and rambling and several times didn't even KNOW what question he was answering"; Chris Wallace needed to [too politely] admonish your president to obey the rules, not to speak out of order, and of course, your dear donald proved once again he is above rules.

An honest person saw a man-child interrupt the VP, go of script repeatedly and lie and lie and lie. To try and spin Trump's act as anything but a failure is a failure.

Of course my link ^^^ will be attacked as fake news, and of course trump supporters will inflate a stutter into dementia; of course social media will exhaustingly and dishonestly claim The Donald is, as he himself claims, to be the best president in US History.

Your dear Donald embarrassed not only himself, but every American, Those in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and The American's saw a buffoon's emotional tirade in his real persona.

Forum List

Back