Thoughts On Sleep Deprivation Part Six

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Thoughts On Sleep Deprivation Part Six.

You know when you WANT to sleep and you can hardly stay AWAKE but you have a month old baby who has OTHER ideas? Yes this is that situation in our house.

I mean obviously as parents we ADORE the kidlets when they are only a month old but WTF they can be total little assholes when Mama and Papa want to go and get some sleep :smoke:

NORMALLY this situation is taken care of by Night Nanny, who literally lives with us, but tonight she had a few G&Ts and is now herself having a sleep, being decadent and TOTALLY immoral myself I FULLY support Night Nanny going off the rails at random, actually I love her MORE for it :)

That is all. As you were :smoke:

Thoughts On Sleep Deprivation Part Six.

You know when you WANT to sleep and you can hardly stay AWAKE but you have a month old baby who has OTHER ideas? Yes this is that situation in our house.

I mean obviously as parents we ADORE the kidlets when they are only a month old but WTF they can be total little assholes when Mama and Papa want to go and get some sleep :smoke:

NORMALLY this situation is taken care of by Night Nanny, who literally lives with us, but tonight she had a few G&Ts and is now herself having a sleep, being decadent and TOTALLY immoral myself I FULLY support Night Nanny going off the rails at random, actually I love her MORE for it :)

That is all. As you were :smoke:
I DO love your posts, Lucy. The best of luck with your latest kidlet. :)

31kTf5cL7aL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

317.thm350.jpg

• Banned
Sorry you're going through that now. I remember those days, no fun at all going into work on 2 hours of sleep.

Today was my first day back at the Ministry, this involved several situations of quadruple Espresso's brought to me by my Number II Wolfgang, what a great man he is :)

Mr. Lucy somehow got through seeing a ton of his patients without having a nap and ONLY TWO cups of coffee :omg:

You have a small baby, this is to be expected I'm afraid... any way to 'use the difficulty'..? Yep, break out the dvd/blurays, or stream, and get some tv/movie time in!
sleep-watching-tv-wp.jpg

Sorry you're going through that now. I remember those days, no fun at all going into work on 2 hours of sleep.

Today was my first day back at the Ministry, this involved several situations of quadruple Espresso's brought to me by my Number II Wolfgang, what a great man he is :)

Mr. Lucy somehow got through seeing a ton of his patients without having a nap and ONLY TWO cups of coffee :omg:

And a lot of, on his feet to boot.....

Forum List

Back