Thoughts on college debt forgiveness.

Borrowing too much money is an expensive lesson to learn. Which means it is remembered.....unless you are a politician.

Yeah, young people should have had a better perspective after a lifetime of being told college is their only path to not flipping hamburgers at McDonald's.

They listened to bad information. They should've listened to Mike Rowe!

If we bail out the high cost of higher education they will never bring their tuition cost in line.....they will be allowed to keep ripping kids off....
government bailouts do not work...how many times do we have to try it before we get it?....

Ya gotta love these jugheads who get degrees in women's studies and the like and cant figure out why they cant get a job.

Yeah, and those teachers that struggle to pay back 100k in loans when they start out at 35k/yr in some places.

LOL...a teachers certificate doesnt cost anywhere near 100k.
Try 35k.

Fuck that!!!
I didnt take out those loans they did.
If college makes you so smart I'm sure they can figure out to pay off their own loans.

Social Darwinism, yeah! Fuck the nation's collective well-being!

Maybe if you weren't raised such a pansy you'd have chosen a useful education and could add 2+2 to get 4? It's not the public's fault you make bad decisions, so why would we entertain your disposition to welcome more of it?

If we bail out the high cost of higher education they will never bring their tuition cost in line.....they will be allowed to keep ripping kids off....
government bailouts do not work...how many times do we have to try it before we get it?....

The forgiveness should be coming out of University funds.

It's not the tax payer's fault they got scammed.

Take half a year's worth of what we spend on the military and forgive it all.

Fuck that!!!
If college makes you so smart I'm sure they can figure out to pay off their own loans.
Let me add a bit to your reply.

The Dems all agreed on going into the student loan business.

That of course tripled the cost of going to college, because with the government
loaning the money to everybody that applied...the colleges certainly took advantage of that.

Why did the Dems go into the student loan business...Because 10% of the interest to be
paid back was to go to funding Obamacare. When the cost of college rose, so did the interest
payments on the student loans. Nobody can con the public like the dems.

They borrowed it, they can pay it back.

btw...What happens next time students want a loan? The Dems are only saying that
tuition will be free...not Room and Board and Books. Where will that money come from?

Fuck that!!!

Social Darwinism, yeah! Fuck the nation's collective well-being!

Maybe if you weren't raised such a pansy you'd have chosen a useful education and could add 2+2 to get 4? It's not the public's fault you make bad decisions, so why would we entertain your disposition to welcome more of it?

The nation's well being is NOT "educating" more gender studies morons.

Take half a year's worth of what we spend on the military and forgive it all.

Fuck that!!!
Let me add a bit to your reply.

The Dems all agreed on going into the student loan business.

That of course tripled the cost of going to college, because with the government
loaning the money to everybody that applied...the colleges certainly took advantage of that.

Why did the Dems go into the student loan business...Because 10% of the interest to be
paid back was to go to funding Obamacare. When the cost of college rose, so did the interest
payments on the student loans. Nobody can con the public like the dems.

They borrowed it, they can pay it back.

btw...What happens next time students want a loan? The Dems are only saying that
tuition will be free...not Room and Board and Books. Where will that money come from?

Exactly.
These morons need to ask themselves why college tuition skyrocketed after the gov got into the college loan business.
It sure as hell isnt rocket science.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Obama bailed out GMC...and look how over priced their cars are today....it doesn't work....let market forces work....if universities have to cut stupid race and gender classes and lower teacher salaries so be it.....

First we must ask all the parents that scraped by and lived within their means to send their kids to college,

Plus all the kids who struggled to pay back loans.

Should they all be reimbursed their money..........,HA!!!!

True!

We should never make things better for the collective good of our nation because it's not fair to the people that came before.
Fuck forced collectivism.

The only people who desire it are those in-debt and dishonest. Again the left entertains the lowest common denominator, because it's ALWAYS their hope to normalize the lowest common denominator.

The dumber, weaker and more pathetic a public is the easier they are to control, that's front and center the communist's playbook.

I owe no one anything (a very small amount on my credit card every month). I'm retired. I support anything that helps those at the lower end of the spectrum to help offset the massive help the top gets.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
It's not my problem.

Like I said, social Darwinism. That's what nationalism and patriotism is all about, right?
1607011025167.png

We'll make it clear for you it's your debt and...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

What do you know about my education you ignorant redneck?

You borrow it you pay it back.Didn't the morons learn anything in 08/09? You don't loan money to people who can't pay it back.

Give College students the same legal tools that Trump has

Let them declare bankruptcy

Forum List

Back