Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
"Which NFL team do you dislike the most and why?"

Even though the Browns and Ravens are my Steelers bitter rivals, for me it is the New England Patriots that I can't stomach. Not because they are tied with my Steelers for most Lombardi trophies but simply because they are obnoxious. Perhaps with Tom Brady no longer there it will change but either way, they are always at the center of some controversy and they are outright arrogant in a secretive way. Even though he is now a Buc, Brady is the league's most protected player. I've never seen one player coddled as much as this jerk is. If he whines he gets his way. Ridiculous.
1619180560231.png
1619180635923.png
1619180835445.png

Even though the Browns and Ravens are my Steelers bitter rivals, for me it is the New England Patriots that I can't stomach. Not because they are tied with my Steelers for most Lombardi trophies but simply because they are obnoxious. Perhaps with Tom Brady no longer there it will change but either way, they are always at the center of some controversy and they are outright arrogant in a secretive way. Even though he is now a Buc, Brady is the league's most protected player. I've never seen one player coddled as much as this jerk is. If he whines he gets his way. Ridiculous.
View attachment 483037View attachment 483038View attachment 483040
I hate those damned Giants! Actually, I grew up a Giant fan and am forever a Giant fan, but they can't beat their way out of a paper bag these days. Their quarterback is "Eh", their offensive line is "whew", and their defense is
"ouch"! What to do???

I hate those damned Giants! Actually, I grew up a Giant fan and am forever a Giant fan, but they can't beat their way out of a paper bag these days. Their quarterback is "Eh", their offensive line is "whew", and their defense is
"ouch"! What to do???

The NY Jets they would not know how to play a game without cheating and taking cheap shots at the opposing players,

I would think you would hate the cheatriots the most because they have tainted the sport with shady Brady and Belicheat cheating to win so many superbowls.there is no way on the planet that in this day and age of parity without all the cheating and having the refs in their pockets they don’t go to all those super bowls year after year. The Chicago white sox got nothing on them as far as cheating.

Yeah shady Brady indeed always gets what he wants,you just know after he missed that one year because of an injury to his knee from a helmet hit he went and whined to godell to have the rules changed to put skirts on quarterbacks even more so than they already did.plus the refs protect him like not other in the nfl.players have reported saying after they put a hit and land in him refs saying get up off Tom,they don’t give that kind of special treatment to the other quarterbacks,no way.shady Brady is also a prick,a sore loser.if he loses to a quarterback who is not an elite one like Jared Goff or nick foles,thst little baby is a poor loser,won’t even shake their hand,that is so immature,that’s bush league. He learned that from The other poor sport loser Belicheat.

oh and fir the Belicheat apologists who have their head up his ass so much they can’t face facts he is an overrated hack of a coach,you always retreat to that year Brady was out and they went 11 and 5 with Matt castle trying to convince yourselves he is a good coach,according to that warped logic,Tom Haley was a good coach as well sense castles first year with the chiefs they went 10 and 6 and made the playoffs as well so enough of that crap that one season Brady was out made him a good coach. :cuckoo:

going to ignore the trolls that reply to this who all have their head op Brady and Belicheat ass.

Last edited:
The NY Jets they would not know how to play a game without cheating and taking cheap shots at the opposing players,

Ouch...
He obviously has your jets mixed up with the cheatriots.

I was going to say, if the Jets were such good cheaters they would have won a Superbowl without a man named Joe at the helm... ;)
Bill Parcells has got to be the greatest modern day NFL coach ever.He took over a 1 and 15 jets team and made them playoff contenders and had your jets within just one game of making it back to the Super Bowl sense the late sixtys with Broadway joe with a washed up vinnie testerdverde on his last legs no less.when he took over that team I thought to myself back then,”as good a coach as Bill parcells is,he won’t be able to turn the jets around,they don’t have a quarterback,they have been horrible for years,they are beyond repair,he won’t have the same success with them that he had with the patriots.”

Boy was I ever wrong,I thought for sure he would flop with the jets and never dreamed no less of him turning around a 1 and 15 team and getting them just one game away from the Super Bowl. Weren’t you shocked as well? Didn’t you also think back then as good a coach as he was he wouldn’t be able to turn the jets franchise around back then?

Ouch...

I was going to say, if the Jets were such good cheaters they would have won a Superbowl without a man named Joe at the helm... ;)
Bill Parcells has got to be the greatest modern day NFL coach ever.He took over a 1 and 15 jets team and made them playoff contenders and had your jets within just one game of making it back to the Super Bowl sense the late sixtys with Broadway joe with a washed up vinnie testerdverde on his last legs no less.when he took over that team I thought to myself back then,as good a coach as he is he won’t be able to turn the jets around,they don’t have a quarterback,they have been horrible for years,they are beyond repair,he won’t have the same success with them that he had with the patriots.

Boy was I ever wrong,I thought for sure he would flop with the jets and never dreamed no less of him turning around a 1 and 15 team and getting them one game away from the Super Bowl. Weren’t you shocked as well? Didn’t you also think back then as good a coach as he was he wouldn’t be able to turn the jets franchise around back then?

1998 was one of my favorite seasons. They were so much fun to watch. That AFC championship game killed me...

Dude you should have saved this thread for football season,you would get far more replies then than now,this time of year the sports section is dead,no playoffs in either baseball or basketball that are in season now.

Ouch...

Bill Parcells has got to be the greatest modern day NFL coach ever.He took over a 1 and 15 jets team and made them playoff contenders and had your jets within just one game of making it back to the Super Bowl sense the late sixtys with Broadway joe with a washed up vinnie testerdverde on his last legs no less.when he took over that team I thought to myself back then,as good a coach as he is he won’t be able to turn the jets around,they don’t have a quarterback,they have been horrible for years,they are beyond repair,he won’t have the same success with them that he had with the patriots.

Boy was I ever wrong,I thought for sure he would flop with the jets and never dreamed no less of him turning around a 1 and 15 team and getting them one game away from the Super Bowl. Weren’t you shocked as well? Didn’t you also think back then as good a coach as he was he wouldn’t be able to turn the jets franchise around back then?

1998 was one of my favorite seasons. They were so much fun to watch. That AFC championship game killed me...
Had they had home field advantage instead of having to play the AFC title game on the road I really think they not only would have gone on to the Super Bowl they would have won it.they lost the title game cause they had to play in Denver,thst is a major disadvantage for a visiting team,the Broncos got like the best home field advantage in all pro sports and its because of the altitude level and the fans.it’s really tough on the visiting team playing in that thin air and not only that got one of the most loudest stadiums in the country,fir sure in the top five,probably the top 3 as well.mile high stadium is a vipers nest.that was just too much for them to overcome plus having to face one of the greatest quarterbacks ever of all time.

you put that game in newyork,2 of those 3 obstacles are eliminated and shannahan wasn’t that good a coach,he had elway to make him look good.and you just know had they beat the Broncos they would have wiped the floor with the falcons in the Super Bowl,I knew once the falcons got there they would lay an egg.Chris chandler? Come on,I just KNEW beyond a doubt he would choke in that game as he did.

Forum List

Back