Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
"It's hard to beleive 83 years have passed since Lou Abbott and Bud Costello debuted the WHO's ON FIRST routine. What is the funniest sports comedic stand up routine you've ever seen or listened to?"

This guy always cracked me up and I saw him in concert while in college. Seven words you can't say on television? Hilarious! His short lived television sitcom "George" was also a hoot.

"It's hard to beleive 83 years have passed since Lou Abbott and Bud Costello debuted the WHO's ON FIRST routine. What is the funniest sports comedic stand up routine you've ever seen or listened to?"

This guy always cracked me up and I saw him in concert while in college. Seven words you can't say on television? Hilarious! His short lived television sitcom "George" was also a hoot.

The Abbot and Costello routine is forever my favorite. The "Who's on first" expression is used often today.

I remember Drew Carey was doing a stand up bit one time. He has a microphone stand and takes the hand-held microphone off of the stand. And he begins talking about Bernie Kosar's scrambling ability. He hits the microphone stand and it basically wobbles in place for about 20 seconds like a spun coin losing it's momentum.

Forum List

Back