Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
"Playing sports as a child, which professional or amateur athlete did you try to emulate the most?"

Playing pickup baseball in my neighborhood and also with Indian Ball, I used to try to catch fly balls over my shoulder on purpose to be like Roberto Clemente! With a bat in my hand, I would swing like Willie Stargell using his "wind-up" technique and other times hold the bat way up high like Bobby Tolan used to do!

1617023582084.png

Attachments

• 1617023566492.png
    1617023566492.png
    399.7 KB · Views: 30
Rene Richards. I was so progressively ahead of my time.

Now if you want to know which pair of undies I'd sniff after the match, it would be her opponent.

Now if you want to know which pair of undies I'd sniff after the match, it would be her opponent.

I thought Mr. Richards was an anomaly. It was interesting as I didn't think that there were any men willing to have it chopped off so they could compete in sports.

I was wrong there- and of course nowadays, these fellows just have to "identify" as a broad, castration is no longer required to be considered a legal tranny.

Roberto Clemente, without a doubt.

In neighborhood pick-up games I would often imitate his bat-high hitting stance and throwing the bat at the ball, and of course, WE ALL worked on the infamous "basket catch" (that many believed he copied from Willie Mays).

A few times in games I copied Roberto's patented throws from deep right field to third base on the fly (and occasionally into the stands behind third base), but to get there on the fly I had to throw it into the stratosphere - which I later learned was Bad Form for a baseball throw.

Funny how that basket catch never caught on. I always thought it was a better springboard to a powerful throw.

Part of what made Roberto special was the colorful descriptions and anecdotes of the late great Bob Prince...who in later years got very bored with baseball before he actually retired from the Booth. Sad.

"Playing sports as a child, which professional or amateur athlete did you try to emulate the most?"

Playing pickup baseball in my neighborhood and also with Indian Ball, I used to try to catch fly balls over my shoulder on purpose to be like Roberto Clemente! With a bat in my hand, I would swing like Willie Stargell using his "wind-up" technique and other times hold the bat way up high like Bobby Tolan used to do!

View attachment 473815

Ted Williams at bat and Tom Seaver on the mound. Both had books out . JACK Nicholas on the golf course. Earl Anthony at the bowling alley. Willy Mosconi at the pool table. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on the basketball court.

I thought Mr. Richards was an anomaly. It was interesting as I didn't think that there were any men willing to have it chopped off so they could compete in sports.

I was wrong there- and of course nowadays, these fellows just have to "identify" as a broad, castration is no longer required to be considered a legal tranny.

Watch the way they played back then...lol On clay as a real example. The 100th ranked woman of today(with a vagina at birth) would cream both of these 2 if they played 2 to 1...lol

Watch the way they played back then...lol On clay as a real example. The 100th ranked woman of today(with a vagina at birth) would cream both of these 2 if they played 2 to 1...lol

Renee Richards timeline:

Before surgery:
1617026996511.png

After surgery:
1617026927805.png

NOW! :auiqs.jpg:
1617026898964.png

Renee Richards timeline:

Before surgery:
View attachment 473843

After surgery:
View attachment 473842

NOW! :auiqs.jpg:View attachment 473841

OMFG!!!!..lolol...................Kaitlyn and it would make a lovely couple.

Renee Richards timeline:

Before surgery:
View attachment 473843

After surgery:
View attachment 473842

Hold on. You sure that ain't OBiden hairplugs before the chop-chop in the 1st pic

Renee Richards timeline:

Before surgery:
View attachment 473843

After surgery:
View attachment 473842

Hold on. You sure that ain't OBiden hairplugs before the chop-chop in the 1st pic

:eek::auiqs.jpg:

Renee Richards timeline:

Before surgery:
View attachment 473843

After surgery:
View attachment 473842

OMFG!!!!..lolol...................Kaitlyn and it would make a lovely couple.

1617029117466.png
:puke3:

Chuck Foreman. Would have been nice to go to a larger HS to be able to take advantage of their training equipment we didn't have

Forum List

Back