Thought Experiment

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Given the title, I don't think we'll attract many Progressives.

Let's suppose for a second that Sarah Palin's husband Todd took 27 trip to his friends Lolita Island where he was able to enjoy the company of 16 year old sex slaves.

How would the LMSM handle it? Remember, they went through the Palin's garbage to look for dirt. Looking for input here. Off the top of my head I think they'd take the following tact.

They'd have doctors talking about what drives a guy to it, what makes a grown man seek out the company of a 16 year old

They'd wonder aloud if there was something wrong with his wife that drove him to it

They'd interview the families who lost their daughters to the sex trade and they'd end with angry words for the man who supports it and makes it happen

What else...

Last edited:
Sarah, being the wise political animal she is, would delay the start of her campaign to assess potential fallout and plot counter arguments.

I see Frank's sterling research skills haven't lost a step since he traced forty-two thousand ancestors of Liz Warren to not-Indians.. :thup:

Okay, Frank, even the person who has accused everyone and his brother of fucking her hasn't said Clinton did.

See I did say this was a "thought experiment" and I was hoping you'd save yourself the embarrassment of posting here

"what makes a grown man seek out the company of a 16 year old"

You're kidding right? My answer would be, "opportunity". The only thing that prevents it is self control.

According to the Enquirer front page at the grocery store... there is vid of Prince Andrew

Okay, Frank, even the person who has accused everyone and his brother of fucking her hasn't said Clinton did.

See I did say this was a "thought experiment" and I was hoping you'd save yourself the embarrassment of posting here

yes you did .. then came out with "right off the top of your head" .. meaning you aren't capable of thought.

you're funny Frankie !

psssssssssssttt ... go experiment with some geritol and a heating pad.

Let's suppose for a second that Sarah Palin's husband Todd took 27 trip to his friends Lolita Island where he was able to enjoy the company of 16 year old sex slaves.

How would the LMSM handle it? Remember, they went through the Palin's garbage to look for dirt. Looking for input here. Off the top of my head I think they'd take the following tact.

They'd have doctors talking about what drives a guy to it, what makes a grown man seek out the company of a 16 year old

They'd wonder aloud if there was something wrong with his wife that drove him to it

They'd interview the families who lost their daughters to the sex trade and they'd end with angry words for the man who supports it and makes it happen

What else...

Think about it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and then
:gives:

2366414413_404186e965.jpg

^ Progressives + Thought Experiment =

What else...

Catch him on that to catch a predator show. That would be great.

You guys have been ruthless liars about the Clinton's for years. We love the Kennedys Clinton's carters and obamas

Forum List

Back