Those who want to ban all guns do not live in the real world

I know exactly how it works and in the case of your Jesus junkie buddies dying, it clearly didn't work.
You can read that until the sun rises in the West and you will get nothing from it.
You have been conned and are delusional. When you inherit your religion obviously the stupidity is also.
Piss off you moron.

I know exactly how it works and in the case of your Jesus junkie buddies dying, it clearly didn't work.
You can read that until the sun rises in the West and you will get nothing from it.
You have been conned and are delusional. When you inherit your religion obviously the stupidity is also.
No, no you don't know the Bible, and you don't know the Lord.

You wouldn't say what you have if you did.

No, no you don't know the Bible, and you don't know the Lord.

You wouldn't say what you have if you did.

If you say you know God and how he thinks, you are a liar. You have never interacted with your silly ghost and you know it.
You read an old book and suddenly you have unique insights into how some never seen celestial wizard operates and expect rational human being to believe you. You're delusional.
The sad part is you teach those lies to kids, threaten them with hell unless they obey him but then say he loves them.
You people are barking mad.

If you say you know God and how he thinks, you are a liar. You have never interacted with your silly ghost and you know it.
You read an old book and suddenly you have unique insights into how some never seen celestial wizard operates and expect rational human being to believe you. You're delusional.
The sad part is you teach those lies to kids, threaten them with hell unless they obey him but then say he loves them.
Piss off you moron.

Colon, you have a lot of yarns in your post with no facts.

Colon, you have a lot of yarns in your post with no facts.

I see your concentrating on my name as a childish rebuttal. Is that the best you've got?
Here's a fact. You have bern conned by the God shit and can't see it. A grown human being still believes in some supernatural power who controls everything. I've seen less nuts in an almond orchard.

I see your concentrating on my name as a childish rebuttal. Is that the best you've got?
Here's a fact. You have bern conned by the God shit and can't see it. A grown human being still believes in some supernatural power who controls everything. I've seen less nuts in an almond orchard.
Piss off you moron.

There's like a dozen people who want to take yer guns.

Even the people who want to ban assault style guns don't want to take guns. They want to ban the sale of new guns.

It's like you guys fantasize about the government taking yer guns.

You get a gun boner over it.

There's like a dozen people who want to take yer guns.

Even the people who want to ban assault style guns don't want to take guns. They want to ban the sale of new guns.
Street hookers with old-guard Sinaloa cártel gang protection from a few well-heeled and well-armed old fogies who don't want young folks to have guns.
It's like you guys fantasize about the government taking yer guns.

You get a gun boner over it.
It's that street hooker again. And she doesn't want to be caught in possession of your guns herself either. CJNG, los Zetas, is how the old guard keeps the young folks under their thumb with crime-family-style gun control from Mexico throughout the United States.

Forum List

Back