Those who support civil war

I live in the upper Ohio River valley, in a county that voted greater than 65% for Trump. I ventured out today to do some shopping. I am aware that the majority of my fellow customers disagree with my personal politics.

And yet no one was discussing politics. We were all citizens trying our best to get through these difficult times.

My question to those of you advocating armed insurrection and political violence is why?

Why would you be willing to take part in criminal activity just to advance your political ideology?

And, more crucially, who are you going to shoot? Someone with a Biden bumper sticker on their car? Someone driving a Smart Car or at least not a pickup truck? Someone who, as an American citizen has the right, voices criticism of Trump or Trump policies?

Where are your battle lines drawn? Or are you just so upset that you would attack someone just to make a point?

Because if this fraudulent election is allowed to stand then the Republic is dead. That's why. As the Founders said, "it is oftimes necessary for the tree of liberty to be nourished by the blood of patriots, and tyrants".

They fought to create this Republic. We will fight to preserve it.
Saying the election is fraudulent does not make it so. There is no evidence of fraud. Trump simply did not win.

Yeah, fuck you fake Jake. You have more socks here than anyone else.

I keep reading that moderators hands are tied by nature of their just enforcing the rules, yet posters being allowed to have sock puppets is no secret here despite explicit rues against such.

I have always found that odd.

Who doesn't love a sock puppet?!

ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg

I just want to point out for the record 99.9999999% of the political violence in this country stream from unhinged leftists
Could you provide a link?

Can you watch the news would be a better question.
Aren't we supposed to be skeptics about media?

And yet you aren't. You believed every lie they pushed.
It seems your reality and my reality are predicated on one thing. Fear.

I am not in fear of truth, and you are.

Yeah, fuck you fake Jake. You have more socks here than anyone else.

I keep reading that moderators hands are tied by nature of their just enforcing the rules, yet posters being allowed to have sock puppets is no secret here despite explicit rues against such.

I have always found that odd.

Who doesn't love a sock puppet?!

View attachment 422892

Oh, man, I LOVED Lambchops when I was 4!!!

I always had a thing for Shari Lewis ...

3092317d2c9001ae567497e5ad36bd5d.jpg

I live in the upper Ohio River valley, in a county that voted greater than 65% for Trump. I ventured out today to do some shopping. I am aware that the majority of my fellow customers disagree with my personal politics.

And yet no one was discussing politics. We were all citizens trying our best to get through these difficult times.

My question to those of you advocating armed insurrection and political violence is why?

Why would you be willing to take part in criminal activity just to advance your political ideology?

And, more crucially, who are you going to shoot? Someone with a Biden bumper sticker on their car? Someone driving a Smart Car or at least not a pickup truck? Someone who, as an American citizen has the right, voices criticism of Trump or Trump policies?

Where are your battle lines drawn? Or are you just so upset that you would attack someone just to make a point?

Actually, it is wishing BLM or so-called Antifa would show up in my city.

They'd last about 15 minutes.

If any of them pulled a gun, it would all be over for them.

A lot of people understand what they face now that we will be in control of the government again soon. They're going to lose their means to resist, they're going to be forced to do a lot of things they don't like. Even worse than the masks and lock downs. They're going to have to be relocated, they're going to have to give up their cars and they're going to have to face the facts that they can not use up tons of fossil fuels heating and cooling the air in their residences. They're not going to be able to eat as much as they want, and throw away more food than the rest of the world can produce. They're not going to be able to buy massive tons of hideous clothing they throw away after wearing a few times. They're not going to be able to incite each other to resist.

American consume too much, waste too much, and it costs the world's poor too much in labor and suffering to keep them in comfort. The rest of the world's poor need to be uplifted a lot before things stabilize, and it has to be done while seriously reducing the massive negative impact humans have on the climate. America is in for a serious culture shock.

Fuck you, charlie.......

You push it to that point and there will be NO government to control us.

The whole country will fracture and I would not want to be on your side when the shooting starts.

You think we won't incite......you've go another thing (and a 0.308) coming your way.

Because if this fraudulent election is allowed to stand then the Republic is dead. That's why. As the Founders said, "it is oftimes necessary for the tree of liberty to be nourished by the blood of patriots, and tyrants".

They fought to create this Republic. We will fight to preserve it.
Saying the election is fraudulent does not make it so. There is no evidence of fraud. Trump simply did not win.

There is ample evidence of fraud. To deny it is intellectually dishonest. A common trait of progressives.

If things go bad, what will likely happen isn't civil war but riots over food, medicine, and other provisions as those days' worth of inventories in supply chains get disrupted.

I just want to point out for the record 99.9999999% of the political violence in this country stream from unhinged leftists

Not fear. You love to harp about fear yet you are the one cowering from covid. Not I.

I merely state an opinion based on decades of reading history.

If things go bad, what will likely happen isn't civil war but riots over food, medicine, and other provisions as those days' worth of inventories in supply chains get disrupted.

When people get hungry, revolutions begin. Read your history.

Not fear. You love to harp about fear yet you are the one cowering from covid. Not I.

Well go on denying the pandemic. It cares not about your ignorance. It only wants to infect you.

I suppose you thought seat belts infringed on your freedom too.

Well go on denying the pandemic. It cares not about your ignorance. It only wants to infect you.

I suppose you thought seat belts infringed on your freedom too.

The actions being taken are causing more harm than good. Lockdowns will never work with this type of virus. In all of history only one lockdown ever worked, that was American Samoa during the 1918 pandemic. It worked because the governor allowed no vessel to land on the island.

We don't have that luxury. If you truly "believe" in science, then be scientific, not religious. What the Dem governors are doing has nothing to do with science, but everything to do with power.

Funny how you roll over and let Dems actually do to you what you claim Trump has done, but in actual fact hasn't.

That makes you dishonest in every possible way.

I also find your infantile non sequitur attacks to be pathetic. I race cars. I use a 5 point harness when I race. I also have a roll cage, a crash resistant fuel cell, and an on board fire fighting system.

None of those are required on a family car, yet that is what you are demanding the citizens of this country do to fight covid. None of which will have the slightest affect.

And that makes you an idiot.

You asked three questions and I will try to answer them.

1. Why are we “advocating armed insurrection and political violence” (your words, not truth)? Because we realize we are going to lose many of our rights, and we are willing to defend our rights and the rights of all Americans.

2. it’s only “criminal” in the eyes of those criminals who are either ok with taking peoples rights away, or actively trying to take them away.

3. Who are we going to shoot? Well, if it comes to that we will shoot those who try to take our rights away by force. We will use any non-violent means at our disposal first.
Which rights are you worried about losing?
Our 2nd Amendment and 1st Amendment rights for a start.

A lot of people understand what they face now that we will be in control of the government again soon. They're going to lose their means to resist, they're going to be forced to do a lot of things they don't like. Even worse than the masks and lock downs. They're going to have to be relocated, they're going to have to give up their cars and they're going to have to face the facts that they can not use up tons of fossil fuels heating and cooling the air in their residences. They're not going to be able to eat as much as they want, and throw away more food than the rest of the world can produce. They're not going to be able to buy massive tons of hideous clothing they throw away after wearing a few times. They're not going to be able to incite each other to resist.

American consume too much, waste too much, and it costs the world's poor too much in labor and suffering to keep them in comfort. The rest of the world's poor need to be uplifted a lot before things stabilize, and it has to be done while seriously reducing the massive negative impact humans have on the climate. America is in for a serious culture shock.
When has any of that ever happened?

Does fear and conspiracy drive your thought process, or can you provide evidence of your claims?

We could ask you the same question. This whole question of yours is based on fear and conspiracy.

Forum List

Back