Those who support civil war

A lot of people understand what they face now that we will be in control of the government again soon. They're going to lose their means to resist, they're going to be forced to do a lot of things they don't like. Even worse than the masks and lock downs. They're going to have to be relocated, they're going to have to give up their cars and they're going to have to face the facts that they can not use up tons of fossil fuels heating and cooling the air in their residences. They're not going to be able to eat as much as they want, and throw away more food than the rest of the world can produce. They're not going to be able to buy massive tons of hideous clothing they throw away after wearing a few times. They're not going to be able to incite each other to resist.

American consume too much, waste too much, and it costs the world's poor too much in labor and suffering to keep them in comfort. The rest of the world's poor need to be uplifted a lot before things stabilize, and it has to be done while seriously reducing the massive negative impact humans have on the climate. America is in for a serious culture shock.

Oh STFU sock

I just want to point out for the record 99.9999999% of the political violence in this country stream from unhinged leftists
Could you provide a link?

Can you watch the news would be a better question.
The news says the opposite.

Are you actually claiming the violence is being perpetrated by the right?
Was I unclear?

My question to those of you advocating armed insurrection and political violence is why?

Why would you be willing to take part in criminal activity just to advance your political ideology?

And, more crucially, who are you going to shoot? Someone with a Biden bumper sticker on their car? Someone driving a Smart Car or at least not a pickup truck? Someone who, as an American citizen has the right, voices criticism of Trump or Trump policies?

Where are your battle lines drawn? Or are you just so upset that you would attack someone just to make a point?

You seem to be assuming that we who think it's time for this country to break up want to just go out and ping away freely at miscellaneous people?

I don't think you understand quite how civil wars and rebellions work.

They are ORGANIZED, and have to be ---- that's why Facebook and Twitter, the most popular venues for organization of every cause, are so worried, and they should be. They don't want the next Civil War organized on their sites. First some triggering event happens: for one instance, Lincoln's election in 1860. Then people organize rapidly (seven Southern states left before he was inaugurated), and -- we're on.

But nobody just goes out by themselves and shoots at people! They do, often, but these are just psychotic crazies of no interest. Be sure, the people serious about this are waiting to be organized.

A lot of people understand what they face now that we will be in control of the government again soon. They're going to lose their means to resist, they're going to be forced to do a lot of things they don't like. Even worse than the masks and lock downs. They're going to have to be relocated, they're going to have to give up their cars and they're going to have to face the facts that they can not use up tons of fossil fuels heating and cooling the air in their residences. They're not going to be able to eat as much as they want, and throw away more food than the rest of the world can produce. They're not going to be able to buy massive tons of hideous clothing they throw away after wearing a few times. They're not going to be able to incite each other to resist.

American consume too much, waste too much, and it costs the world's poor too much in labor and suffering to keep them in comfort. The rest of the world's poor need to be uplifted a lot before things stabilize, and it has to be done while seriously reducing the massive negative impact humans have on the climate. America is in for a serious culture shock.

Some foreigner.

Do you believe Comrade Stalin brought Mother Russia out of an agrarian pre-industrial feudal state by allowing democratic elections and and promoting civil disobedience? Do you really believe the modern left actually supports the possibility the kulaks could resist here? Comrade Stalin had to create some nasty statistics, but they were forgotten by history, and the ones that will be made in the next 20 years will be forgotten soon enough as well.

Now you might be as ignorant as many Americans seem to be, but if you are not aware of history I'm not going to sit here and educate you. You will learn when the soon to be present hits you in the face. You'll either join the movement, which I think you're inclined to do, or you'll be purged like everyone else.

Oh, a Russkie! I thought we'd got rid of them, darn.

I just want to point out for the record 99.9999999% of the political violence in this country stream from unhinged leftists

Was I unclear?

Considering your ignorance yeah.

I live in the upper Ohio River valley, in a county that voted greater than 65% for Trump. I ventured out today to do some shopping. I am aware that the majority of my fellow customers disagree with my personal politics.

And yet no one was discussing politics. We were all citizens trying our best to get through these difficult times.

My question to those of you advocating armed insurrection and political violence is why?

Why would you be willing to take part in criminal activity just to advance your political ideology?

And, more crucially, who are you going to shoot? Someone with a Biden bumper sticker on their car? Someone driving a Smart Car or at least not a pickup truck? Someone who, as an American citizen has the right, voices criticism of Trump or Trump policies?

Where are your battle lines drawn? Or are you just so upset that you would attack someone just to make a point?

None of that matters.

Get to the meat of the matter. Gun confiscation, open borders and destruction of America as founded. You cannot just mind your own biz with the filthy dems...they bring the fight to you.

I'm not for a fight, I'm for an amecable breakup. And if no breakup, we will lose it all and not even have a half of America.

I live in the upper Ohio River valley, in a county that voted greater than 65% for Trump. I ventured out today to do some shopping. I am aware that the majority of my fellow customers disagree with my personal politics.

And yet no one was discussing politics. We were all citizens trying our best to get through these difficult times.

Americans do not and should not permit tyranny. If-as many believe-Biden's alleged election was fraudulent it constitutes an illegal and unconstitutional attempted coup and attempt to institute tyranny. I believe that the "leaders" the left is trying to put in power have also promised to commit several unconstitutional acts of tyranny if elected. And to top it off violent leftist groups have promised continued and increased violence if they don't get their way and Americans in general are fed up with it and near responding in kind. Anyone who is surprised that we are very close to general widespread violence hasn't been paying attention for the last decade or so.

When has any of that ever happened?

Does fear and conspiracy drive your thought process, or can you provide evidence of your claims?

Go get a history lesson.

Do you believe Comrade Stalin brought Mother Russia out of an agrarian pre-industrial feudal state by allowing democratic elections and and promoting civil disobedience? Do you really believe the modern left actually supports the possibility the kulaks could resist here? Comrade Stalin had to create some nasty statistics, but they were forgotten by history, and the ones that will be made in the next 20 years will be forgotten soon enough as well.
Save the propaganda. Actual history plainly shows that Stalin was a homicidal lunatic as well as a serious acehoe. He did about as much damage to Russia as the Germans did during WWII.

Using ur asinine s logic, America was founded on a "criminal activity". Crooked politicians stole this election from the American voter. They and their media are the real enemies. Now run along and crawl up own butt if ur that afraid lib.
No one stole the election. Trump didn't get enough votes to win.
Sez you. Who believes you?

None of that matters.

Get to the meat of the matter. Gun confiscation, open borders and destruction of America as founded. You cannot just mind your own biz with the filthy dems...they bring the fight to you.

I'm not for a fight, I'm for an amecable breakup. And if no breakup, we will lose it all and not even have a half of America.
You believe your culture is threatened. Any evidence, or is this just a fear you harbor?

Americans do not and should not permit tyranny. If-as many believe-Biden's alleged election was fraudulent it constitutes an illegal and unconstitutional attempted coup and attempt to institute tyranny. I believe that the "leaders" the left is trying to put in power have also promised to commit several unconstitutional acts of tyranny if elected. And to top it off violent leftist groups have promised continued and increased violence if they don't get their way and Americans in general are fed up with it and near responding in kind. Anyone who is surprised that we are very close to general widespread violence hasn't been paying attention for the last decade or so.
What specific tyrannical act are you afraid of?

Using ur asinine s logic, America was founded on a "criminal activity". Crooked politicians stole this election from the American voter. They and their media are the real enemies. Now run along and crawl up own butt if ur that afraid lib.
No one stole the election. Trump didn't get enough votes to win.
Sez you. Who believes you?
Where's the evidence to the contrary?

Was I unclear?

Considering your ignorance yeah.
Lol, riiiiiight. The consumer of RWNJ "media" is calling me ignorant.

Irony, as I have noted here many times, is ironic.

What specific tyrannical act are you afraid of?
Read. I took the time to explain the tyranny I object to. You should take the time to actually read it. If you are still confused find an adult to explain it to you.

Awww...how touching.
Tell you what, tell all your fucked in the head faggot leftist buddies to leave the heart and soul of America alone and nobody dies....fair enough?

stop threatening to kill people

you sound like a bloodthirsty piece of conservative shit

Forum List

Back