Those who support civil war

When has any of that ever happened?

Does fear and conspiracy drive your thought process, or can you provide evidence of your claims?

Go get a history lesson.

Do you believe Comrade Stalin brought Mother Russia out of an agrarian pre-industrial feudal state by allowing democratic elections and and promoting civil disobedience? Do you really believe the modern left actually supports the possibility the kulaks could resist here? Comrade Stalin had to create some nasty statistics, but they were forgotten by history, and the ones that will be made in the next 20 years will be forgotten soon enough as well.

Last edited:
Why would you be willing to take part in criminal activity just to advance your political ideology?

Until you pose that exact question to the BLM and Antifa crowds, you have no business posing it to anyone else...
But I'm asking the Right Wing.

Only because you're too chickenshit to take liberal 'tards to task for it.

You're asking why the right wing would be willing to, yet you ignore that the left wing already has.

Your partisanship negates you...
I'm asking you.

I live in the upper Ohio River valley, in a county that voted greater than 65% for Trump. I ventured out today to do some shopping. I am aware that the majority of my fellow customers disagree with my personal politics.

And yet no one was discussing politics. We were all citizens trying our best to get through these difficult times.

My question to those of you advocating armed insurrection and political violence is why?

Why would you be willing to take part in criminal activity just to advance your political ideology?

And, more crucially, who are you going to shoot? Someone with a Biden bumper sticker on their car? Someone driving a Smart Car or at least not a pickup truck? Someone who, as an American citizen has the right, voices criticism of Trump or Trump policies?

Where are your battle lines drawn? Or are you just so upset that you would attack someone just to make a point?

Awww...how touching.
Tell you what, tell all your fucked in the head faggot leftist buddies to leave the heart and soul of America alone and nobody dies....fair enough?
What is the "heart and soul" of America?
Where are your battle lines drawn? Or are you just so upset that you would attack someone just to make a point?
We’ll fight against tyranny. Like any rational human would.
Could you cite what you think is tyranny?
Biden is determined to invade our country... war is the result of invasions.

Perhaps you should not support the craziness.
Invade? By whom?
I just want to point out for the record 99.9999999% of the political violence in this country stream from unhinged leftists
Could you provide a link?

Until you pose that exact question to the BLM and Antifa crowds, you have no business posing it to anyone else...
But I'm asking the Right Wing.
Playing stupid is no refutation....Do you want a meaningful dialogue exchange or not?
It's my question to you.

I live in the upper Ohio River valley, in a county that voted greater than 65% for Trump. I ventured out today to do some shopping. I am aware that the majority of my fellow customers disagree with my personal politics.

And yet no one was discussing politics. We were all citizens trying our best to get through these difficult times.

My question to those of you advocating armed insurrection and political violence is why?

And, more crucially, who are you going to shoot? Someone with a Biden bumper sticker on their car? Someone driving a Smart Car or at least not a pickup truck? Someone who, as an American citizen has the right, voices criticism of Trump or Trump policies?

I wish I could turn your missed characterizations into a drinking game.

Fake News. A Biden sticker draws no harm. A Trump sticker gets your windows broken and a MAGA hat gets you beaten. Ask the fascists on the Left, they are the ones who advocate violating the rights of others over political disagreements.

PELOSI Eats her Ice Cream As Millions About To Lose Their Homes.

"Dark Winter" - Millions Of Americans Are Expected To Lose Their Homes

Sh*t could hit the fan come Jan. 1.

On Dec. 31 many of the key provisions in the CARES Act are set to expire if there is no action from Congress. This could be catastrophic for 12 million America who will lose access to their Emergency unemployment benefits activated in the aftermath of the covid pandemic, which alone could be a drag of up to 1.5% to growth in 1Q, according to a recent Bank of America report.

Additionally, the expiration of eviction moratorium, mortgage forbearance programs, and suspension of student loan payments could compound the working poor's financial stresses, many of whom, about 21 million of them, are unemployed and receiving benefits from the government.

The survey points out at least half of households in Arkansas, Florida and Nevada are not current on rent and mortgage payments - equating to 750,000 could face an eviction come early 2021.

On a city by city basis, New York City, Houston, and Atlanta had the greatest threat of evictions come early next year.

The most concerning part about the expiration of various CARES programs starting on Jan. 1 is that it removes safety nets for the working poor. A lapse from when expirations hit to Congress and the new Biden administration expected to strike a stimulus deal is expected be short-lived.

Maybe something like this?

file.php

Oh, wait a minute. There is a y.

never mind

Couple of good starting points listed there........

I'm asking legitimate questions.
I gave you a legitimate answers.

Do you believe Comrade Stalin brought Mother Russia out of an agrarian pre-industrial feudal state by allowing democratic elections and and promoting civil disobedience? Do you really believe the modern left actually supports the possibility the kulaks could resist here? Comrade Stalin had to create some nasty statistics, but they were forgotten by history, and the ones that will be made in the next 20 years will be forgotten soon enough as well.

Now you might be as ignorant as many Americans seem to be, but if you are not aware of history I'm not going to sit here and educate you. You will learn when the soon to be present hits you in the face. You'll either join the movement, which I think you're inclined to do, or you'll be purged like everyone else.

Using ur asinine s logic, America was founded on a "criminal activity". Crooked politicians stole this election from the American voter. They and their media are the real enemies. Now run along and crawl up own butt if ur that afraid lib.

Using ur asinine s logic, America was founded on a "criminal activity". Crooked politicians stole this election from the American voter. They and their media are the real enemies. Now run along and crawl up own butt if ur that afraid lib.
No one stole the election. Trump didn't get enough votes to win.

We’ll fight against tyranny. Like any rational human would.

Communist Democrats stealing an election then imposing their will on the country.
Well, they might have stole the election, but trying to impose their will through a lame duck imbecile reading from "Palms" is going to be frustrating for them.

Let's face some facts about Trump:

- We were blessed to have him, but he was an anomaly and not the ultimate solution.
- It is amazing that he was able to rebuild a constitutionalist judiciary in one term, and task that has been before the GOP for 80 years.
- Second terms are rarely fruitful, when RBG died and I realized that ACB would be seated, it was clear to me that we got far more from Trump than anyone should be able to expect from a President, and that this is a great achievement, crowning an historic presidency, and he has a fabulous life to return to, still enjoying the vigor of a young man, richly blessed in family relationships, property, popularity and wealth. Why not go enjoy it? Whether we transition now, or in 2024, we will eventually, why not now and let Trump enjoy these great years that remain, rather than single handedly battling the swamp, and job that is much too big for one man, and quite frankly is more centrally the job of Congress?

- We swept the State Legislatures, far more important for the immediate task are redrawing the election maps and end the Left's continual election fraud.
- We picked up enough seats in the House to make Pelosi a castrated lame duck until nature takes it's course and McCarthy takes the gavel.
- McConnell will continue to lead the Senate. Joe Manchin has already said that he will NOT be the 50th vote to destroy SCOTUS or the US Senate or even the Filibuster. Even if Dems win BOTH GA races, they still can't get to 50 without Manchin, which means that McConnell will continue to have at least veto power over anything Lame Duck Illegitimate Imbecile Joe's agenda.

Like Secretary Flynn, we have much to be grateful for. Ending the Left's ability to steal elections is our top priority. They can't win without cheating, they know it, we know it, the American People know it. And if they can't rely on cheating, they will have to actually tailor an agenda that appeals to the Electorate. So sure they will respond with anger and petulance, but, enough is enough.

Democrats are losing territory

In politics, a bellwether is a county or state that tracks elections well. Missouri was a notoriously accurate forecaster of presidential elections, missing only once in a century -- until Obama came along. Now it is so decidedly Republican that it was not considered a battleground in 2020.

Iowa and Ohio also no longer are battlegrounds. Donald John Trump's staunch defense of capitalism and the American way flipped them.

Florida may be next.

In fact, 18 of the 19 bellwether counties in America went for President Trump, which is further proof that Democrats stole the presidential election.

BBC tried to explain the situation to us dumb Americans in a piece, "Why the most accurate bellwether counties were wrong."

It failed.

The piece rambled on at length never living up to its billing. Finally, the author gave up and ended the piece, "Whether or not these less diverse, industry-dependent communities can regain their bellwether status in four years' time remains to be seen. As the country's demographics shift and the rural-urban divide becomes more pronounced, the chances appear slim."

Less diverse?

The bellwether county with the longest winning streak is plurality Hispanic.

Democrats are losing the country because Democrats lost touch with the country. They impeached the man who brought unemployment down to 3.5% and increased average household income by 12% in just 3 years.

The bellwethers nailed this election. And Democrats know it.

2020's blue wave turned red.

Especially in Florida.

Rod Thomson reported, "No less a non-conservative authority than Politico has labeled the Florida Democratic Party in post-election meltdown after a complete beatdown by the Florida GOP in the Nov. 3 election. It’s so bad that Democrats are seriously worried that Florida has become a permanently red state."

President Trump carried the state by more than 3 points and by more than 370,000 votes.

But it was down the ballot that have Democrats worried.

In a year when Democrats had hoped to pick up 5-10 seats in the Florida House and three seats in the Senate and maybe flip the Florida statehouse for the first time in 20 years with the help of tens of millions of dollars poured in from outside Florida, the exact opposite happened. Florida Republicans expanded their state Senate majority by one seat and our state House majority by five seats while also flipping two Congressional seats and giving President Trump a four times larger margin of victory than he had in 2016.

"Tellingly, Miami-Dade County led the dramatic flip. Hillary Clinton won the county by almost 300,000 votes in 2016, Joe Biden won it by only 85,000 — just 7% compared to Clinton’s 29% margin. That’s also where the two Congressional seats were located. But all of this is only continuing the reddening of Florida."​

Democrats owned party registration. No more. Republican registration droves have closed the gap to 134,000.

The media has barked about flipping Texas blue for years only to see it redden as legal Hispanic voters approve of the Trumpian drive against border jumping.

The media missed Republicans flipping Missouri red. Ohio red. Iowa red. And now Florida red.

YAWN
Yawn, wake up and smell bullshit. I find it hard to believe fellow Americans support a party that bails out race rioters. Democrats did that, What has Trump done that is worse? What? Lets here here, Democrats did that, not my imagination. Why did you vote for Biden?

Awww...how touching.
Tell you what, tell all your fucked in the head faggot leftist buddies to leave the heart and soul of America alone and nobody dies....fair enough?
Oh look, threats from the peanut gallery. How frightening.

tenor (18).gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back