Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country

That is all most of us wanted, not mandates.
Yep, and after all the dummies and scientists and experts spouted their nonsense, we found out that those who were for choice were right. Incredible how the government tried to control the narrative and the citizens of this great country. Just a shame how they wanted to control everyone and make it political and then demonized those that had a different opinion. This country and it's leadership is intolerant of anyone who has a different view.

Fascist is as fascist does.

This is not a vaccine. It does not vaccinate.

It is a fraud.

EVERY TIME we expand government, we get lies and fraud designed to bilk us, take our rights away, and submit us to the will of the Zionist Fascist.

And now they are pushing a 4th "booster".
Total proof the mRNA does not at all work and does not get into immunity memory.

And now they are pushing a 4th "booster".
Total proof the mRNA does not at all work and does not get into immunity memory.

The vaccine is a Zionist Fascist version of Auschwitz for those who are both patriotic to America and good at science....

The vaccine is a Zionist Fascist version of Auschwitz for those who are both patriotic to America and good at science....

I did the Moderna mRNA, out of desire to conform, and I regret it.
Never been as sick as I was after 2nd shot.
My feet still feel cold all the time, and have numbness near the toes.
The idea it grows spike proteins from our own cells instead of in a factory, is ridiculously risky, for no reason.

I did the Moderna mRNA, out of desire to conform, and I regret it.
Never been as sick as I was after 2nd shot.
My feet still feel cold all the time, and have numbness near the toes.
The idea it grows spike proteins from our own cells instead of in a factory, is ridiculously risky, for no reason.

You are lucky to be alive...

Bill Gates would've laughed if you had died....

Fascist is as fascist does.

This is not a vaccine. It does not vaccinate.

It is a fraud.

EVERY TIME we expand government, we get lies and fraud designed to bilk us, take our rights away, and submit us to the will of the Zionist Fascist.
all they have to answer is why vaccinated folks are afraid of unvaccinated? just ask them to answer the question.

all they have to answer is why vaccinated folks are afraid of unvaccinated? just ask them to answer the question.

Yeah, but it takes an IQ over 5 to ask that question, and CNN viewers are all under 5....

Forum List

Back