Those poor anti gun nuts just can't win. Virginia to increase places for concealed

In Virginia, where residents can already openly carry firearms, the new law would expand gun rights to allow concealed carry permit holders to bring loaded weapons into establishments that have a liquor license, including bars, nightclubs, restaurants, pizza parlors and bowling alleys.

Awesome idea! Guns and alcohol are always a great combination. What we need now is to allow concealed carry of firearms in court houses.

In Virginia, where residents can already openly carry firearms, the new law would expand gun rights to allow concealed carry permit holders to bring loaded weapons into establishments that have a liquor license, including bars, nightclubs, restaurants, pizza parlors and bowling alleys.

Awesome idea! Guns and alcohol are always a great combination. What we need now is to allow concealed carry of firearms in court houses.

And schools. And malls. And churches.

Well honestly I dont see anything wrong with guns in malls or churches as long as those carrying concealed have concealed weapons permits and no laws are being violated. I do strongly oppose being able to open or concealed carry in places where alcohol is served(bars and night clubs... come on), thats just plain stupid right there.

As long as businesses retain the right to not allow people who are carrying firearms into their establishment, if they so choose, then I'm okay with it.

I was raised in Virginia and when I was young, you could carry a gun anywhere as long as it was in plain sight. Lots of people used to carry a loaded handgun on the front seat of their car. That was a pretty common practice.

I see no problem with concealed handguns as long as the person who is carrying it has had a background check by the State, had attended a course that teaches how to properly use a handgun, and is a person of good standing within the community, i.e., not a gang member, etc. and has a bit of common sense about himself or herself.

In this day and age, I think concealed carry is a good thing especially for women traveling alone.

Ah yes.. let's go ahead and exaggerate..

Please, we all know Guns aren't allowed there.

until the new law passes. this is easily the most stupid piece of legislation i've ever seen, including health care.

"In Virginia, where residents can already openly carry firearms, the new law would expand gun rights to allow concealed carry permit holders to bring loaded weapons into establishments that have a liquor license, including bars, nightclubs, restaurants, pizza parlors and bowling alleys."
Virginia gun rights advocates pack heat with pride - Yahoo! News

guns and booze. what could possibly go wrong?

Ah yes.. let's go ahead and exaggerate..

Please, we all know Guns aren't allowed there.

until the new law passes. this is easily the most stupid piece of legislation i've ever seen, including health care.

"In Virginia, where residents can already openly carry firearms, the new law would expand gun rights to allow concealed carry permit holders to bring loaded weapons into establishments that have a liquor license, including bars, nightclubs, restaurants, pizza parlors and bowling alleys."
Virginia gun rights advocates pack heat with pride - Yahoo! News

guns and booze. what could possibly go wrong?

Guns, booze, Democrats and Republicans all in the same room together. Now there's an obituary just waiting to be published!:lol:

But wait. It wouldn't be fair. The Democrats wouldn't be packing heat. It's against their religion and Nancy won't allow it.

Last edited:

Well honestly I dont see anything wrong with guns in malls or churches as long as those carrying concealed have concealed weapons permits and no laws are being violated. I do strongly oppose being able to open or concealed carry in places where alcohol is served(bars and night clubs... come on), thats just plain stupid right there.

I don't either.

Forum List

Back