Those Peaceful Indians Until Whitey Showed Up

Because they aren't universal; the Protestant work ethic was a real thing, and several economists have proven it with data. Others imitated it to greater or lesser degrees, with the caveat that many of those were far more interested in greed than in the whole moral tradition thing.
So, they should be made universal. Being an American isn't about belonging to some ethnic or religious background; it is about an idea, isn't it? Personal freedom, personal responsibility for own fate, hard work, encouragement of entrepreneurship. These are the virtues that should be a cornerstone of national foundation.

There was plenty of blame on both sides, not just on the white side. Part of the problem was that Indian tribes would claim "ownership" of enormous areas of land, even though they only occupied a small percentage of the area. Plus, we would deal with one Indian tribe about an area only to find out that another tribe or two claimed ownership of some or all of the same area. The Indians violated treaties plenty of times. And, many Indian tribes treated other tribes savagely, sometimes imposing slavery on rival conquered tribes.

Many indian tribes were just thieving crooks, and would well land to whites and then come back and demand payment again and again, like Pontiac did, and when his third extortion attempt failed, he organized several tribes to go on a looting and murder binge. He lost.

So it was Evil, Immoral and not Jesus Approved that White, Christian Europeans cross the ocean to kill them as well. Is that what you're is trying to say?
No, I said you're stupid. That has nothing to do with the fact that my FUCKS Account for Skraelings hit negative numbers decades ago when most of them embraced marxism and promote the same democrook party Andrew Jackson was elected into after he wiped out and relocated thousands of them.

Yet what the hell... He adopted an orphaned indian kid and raised him. It's a conflict of civilizations and the injuns lost. Tough luck, it was over and done with before my euroweenie ancestry got here and I refuse to feel guilt over it, just like if I demanded Italy give me "reparations" because they may have enslaved my slavic ancestors 1800+ fucking years ago.

Whether they were peaceful or not is a subject for discussion. But it's just a horrible travesty that those evil warlike Europeans came across the ocean to interrupt those indigenous people's daily ways of life. We must return the lands to their rightful owners so they can stack mighty heaps of the skulls of their sacrificed murdered victims. Who are we with our ancient and outdated Christian values, to tell those people how to live? Christian values like love, forgiveness, and a God who doesn't want to see us rip each other's still-beating hearts out of each other, to be sacrificed murdered in the name of some Monkey god.

How dare we?

:laughing0301:

Yes what occurred in the usa is as bad or worse than what Hitler did. Why dont they teach truth in school? Britian ruled over here. traitors to Britian fought in the rev war. Benedict Arnold was a patriot to Britian he was not the traitor. Yet they teach the opposite in the schools. Then those traitors started murdering the indians for gold and land and forced them off their homes. The white men started the scalping for bounty $$, when the indians returned that were called savages. And the phrase-the only good indian is a dead indian came about. Then the traitors enslaved the black people and treated the yellow man like dogs. And some actually believe in their darkness that the usa started as a christian nation. Then they had the gaul to celebrate a holiday( July 4) celebrating in reality a traitorous act of men blowing each others heads off so they could steal and kill. They claimed the war was about no taxation without representation--Yet the recent stimulus packages=trillions to the ultra rich was the reality of them. They stole future generations $$ when they have no representation and will be taxed for it= pure hipocrosy. The govt is corrupt to the core, it always has been.

Yes what occurred in the usa is as bad or worse than what Hitler did. Why dont they teach truth in school? Britian ruled over here. traitors to Britian fought in the rev war. Benedict Arnold was a patriot to Britian he was not the traitor. Yet they teach the opposite in the schools. Then those traitors started murdering the indians for gold and land and forced them off their homes. The white men started the scalping for bounty $$, when the indians returned that were called savages. And the phrase-the only good indian is a dead indian came about. Then the traitors enslaved the black people and treated the yellow man like dogs. And some actually believe in their darkness that the usa started as a christian nation. Then they had the gaul to celebrate a holiday( July 4) celebrating in reality a traitorous act of men blowing each others heads off so they could steal and kill. They claimed the war was about no taxation without representation--Yet the recent stimulus packages=trillions to the ultra rich was the reality of them. They stole future generations $$ when they have no representation and will be taxed for it= pure hipocrosy. The govt is corrupt to the core, it always has been.
Something to think about:

I don't think there would be anything more terrifying than being attacked by primitive men.

Native Americans didn't exactly follow the Geneva Convention.

That shit about saving your last bullet for yourself, that's where that practice comes from.

I don't think there would be anything more terrifying than being attacked by primitive men.

Native Americans didn't exactly follow the Geneva Convention.

That shit about saving your last bullet for yourself, that's where that practice comes from.
The white man started the scalping--they were the savages. And how is murdering people for land and gold following the Geneva convention? The indians helped the white men survive when they first came over. The white men turned out of greed. It was probably worse than what Hitler did. No telling how many were murdered.

The white man started the scalping--they were the savages. And how is murdering people for land and gold following the Geneva convention? The indians helped the white men survive when they first came over. The white men turned out of greed. It was probably worse than what Hitler did. No telling how many were murdered.
lol more rubbish. Go smoke some more pot and stare at a tree trunk.

It was a practice in europe for years. They brought it with them. I dont smoke pot. I check into facts.

Rubbish. You want to make up not only your own bible but your own history as well. You must feel terribly guilty about something you've done, like most whitey haters.

Why would you think this is funny? No wonder this world sucks so bad and is full of hatred-hearts of darkness.

It's also how so many spread smallpox among their own people, butchering helpless farm families lying in their cabins dying from the disease and getting exposed to their blood.

That's not true.

lol

Attachments

• 1641855479667.jpeg
    1641855479667.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 13

Forum List

Back