Those of you who claimed that Trump was going to get us nuked by NOKO…how are you feeling about Poot?

Seems to me the threat of us getting nuked by Poot is much more serious than Kim Jong Un.

Are you less concerned about Poot than Un? Why or why not?
I am afraid of Russia, China and North Korea forming an alliance.

Now that Russia is invading Ukraine Europe is tied up on that, perfect opportunity for China to attack Tawain and North Korea to attack south Korea...and then all 3 form an alliance and World War III begins.

As I sit here on in Florida, I think NEITHER UN NOR POOT are going to NUKE ME…..BUT poot is a greater threat now than Un ever was.

Putin has his nukes on high alert.

This is 100% because of Biden.

So those scared of Un must be TERRIFIED OF POOT.
Pooting sure must be scarred of Biden to do as such.

Now that Russia is invading Ukraine Europe is tied up on that, perfect opportunity for China to attack Tawain and North Korea to attack south Korea...and then all 3 form an alliance and World War III begins.
(ominous music rises)

Guess it really sucks that Trump was able to walk right in and create mutually respectful relationships with enemies that allowed for peaceful debate and discussion.

48 Years Joe Bedpan hasn't gotten more than a finger from Putin.
Thanks for the laughs but you must have missed the fact that wars didn't end under Trump they continued and we increased our presence in Africa.

My condolences to triggered lefties. Poot is going to melt your faces. Hide under your beds with 5 masks and you will be ok

Russia has 6000 (Six thousand) nukes

Noko has 30 (thirty) not 30,000. Thirty. Like count your fingers 3 times.

You lying leftist cult members CLAIMED NOKO was going to melt the US because of Trump….but you don’t say shit about Putin nuking the US because of Biden.

Why?

Because you are liars and everyone knows it, including you.

This is how you know these leftists are lying bags of rotten potatoes.

Putin is a MUCH greater threat to the US than Kim Jon Un.

Lefties
Lied about Un because of TDS.

They lie now about the threat from Putin because of tribalism.

Russian State TV now threatening to nuke NATO AND US.

Now tell us again how the left was pearl clutching over KJU, and blamed Trump….but they are mot at all concerned about Putin and Russia and will not blame Biden.

YOU LEFTIES ARE LIARS.

RUSSIA DIRECTLY THREATENED TO NUKE US. TIME FOR YOU TO FREAK OUT.

Squirmy ??? it seems the Biden admin are the ones having to reverse policy when it comes to Russia ! now nord stream 2 has been blocked and weapons are being sent to Ukraine again! sounds like they agree with Trump policies ....
You can bet accounts in the Main Stream Propagandist media will not mention how Biden is reversing himself
in order to counter Putin.

This would necessitate the liars having to admit the truth.

Poot just threatened to nuke the USA.

Lefties do not care? :auiqs.jpg: :clap: :rolleyes:

You assholes have lost the plot.

Thigs are not going to fall apart that fast. China will wait until things are pretty settled in Ukraine before calculating if Taiwan is a good move. The sanctions on Russia over semiconductors is only going to serve in convincing China they need to move on Taiwan even more. I am not so sure that was a good idea.

Forum List

Back