Those of you defending LGBTQ are you really like this ... you defend this?

Much of the left's "protesting", "activism", and "education" is just them wanting to display their sexual kinks in front of children. Groomers gonna groom.
This guy doesn't look like he is trafficking underage girls across state lines for sex...

Thats's what Trumpers call congressman material (Matt Gaetz)...

Do you have her birth cert?

You are trying to be shocked, but you are coming across like you want to advocate a morality police..
Since you have no problem with that then why don't you use this picture?
Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 7.52.58 AM.png

I think most that don't come unhinged simply don't stress over what others do all the time. We have the Texas AG saying that he would enforce laws addressing what people do in private in their own bedrooms. Now to me that is the thing we should be concerned about. Not someone wanting to dress silly.
YOU are making this totally up! Prove it! Where are the links for the statement: "Texas AG saying that he would enforce laws addressing what people do in private in their own bedrooms"
Who are YOU to make such a totally unsupported statement. PROVE IT otherwise you are a LIAR!

THANK YOU for the link. I read the article and you just like others like you left out the major distinction.
Asked if he would support the Texas Legislature testing the law, Paxton demurred. "I'd have to take a look at it," the attorney general said. "This is all new territory for us so I'd have to how the Legislature was laid out and whether we thought we could defend it. Ultimately, if it's constitutional, we're going to go defend it."
In light of this statement are you against defending the Constitution?
It sounds as if from your sacrosanct position, a father raping his 10 year old daughter is none of anyone's business.
Or if you, pknopp, have sex with a pig in your bed that's none of the state's business, contrary to the following:
all but four U.S. states have criminal statutes against bestiality. These statutes make those convicted of the offense guilty of either a misdemeanor or felony, depending on both the state and the severity of the crime.

Last edited:
THANK YOU for the link. I read the article and you just like others like you left out the major distinction.
Asked if he would support the Texas Legislature testing the law, Paxton demurred. "I'd have to take a look at it," the attorney general said. "This is all new territory for us so I'd have to how the Legislature was laid out and whether we thought we could defend it. Ultimately, if it's constitutional, we're going to go defend it."
In light of this statement are you against defending the Constitution?

He should have said "Hell NO'. Any other answer would not be acceptable. That he would even consider it is far more scary that someone running around in a silly suit.

He should have said "Hell NO'. Any other answer would not be acceptable. That he would even consider it is far more scary that someone running around in a silly suit.
OK... so defending the will of the majority of people that find butt-f...king , beastiality, incest etc., totally animalistic and uncivilized behavior is not acceptable? Right? Makes sense that people like you accept that behavior as it appears you are totally accepting of such behavior as you want those laws as described in ..... The Consequences of Lawrence v. Texas

OK... so defending the will of the majority of people that find butt-f...king , beastiality, incest etc., totally animalistic and uncivilized behavior is not acceptable? Right? Makes sense that people like you accept that behavior as it appears you are totally accepting of such behavior as you want those laws as described in ..... The Consequences of Lawrence v. Texas

I have no desire to jump off your cliff with you. Obviously you support the creep.

Btw.....you didn't apologize for calling me a liar or doubting me.

How do you know they are not straight making fun of gays? Hey, it's art don't like it don't look....
it's a public street? Go do it in private and they can have all the fun they want.

looks like she is covering a yawn.
Of course someone who approved of such a totally depraved, disgusting behavior would be like you see it that way... "yawn... ok show me something more ...? I bet that's your response to this depravity. I image you since you perceived it as "boring" dance... you've done more depraved and disgusting activities ... probably since you ..."gator"... have a sexual partner of a different species...yawn... just observing.

Of course someone who approved of such a totally depraved, disgusting behavior would be like you see it that way... "yawn... ok show me something more ...? I bet that's your response to this depravity. I image you since you perceived it as "boring" dance... you've done more depraved and disgusting activities ... probably since you ..."gator"... have a sexual partner of a different species...yawn... just observing.

Damn, that was fun to read.

You have some of the best mindless rantings on this forum!

Thanks!

Forum List

Back