Those "hispanics" sure showed me

• Banned
Hispanics showed up and a lot of them voted for Hillary. Some voted for Trump but it really didn't make a difference at all.

Hispanics showed up and a lot of them voted for Hillary. Some voted for Trump but it really didn't make a difference at all.
You sure 'bout that? No.

Sure I'm sure. How bout you.
Actually, you have no idea of the vote breakdown. I'd would not be surprised though if Hispanics helped Trump win. I know many her, including my wife and they all voted Trump.

According to what I heard last night Hillary got the majority of the Hispanic vote but Trump got some as well.

Look it up. I'm sure its on google now.

You sure 'bout that? No.

Actually, you have no idea of the vote breakdown. I'd would not be surprised though if Hispanics helped Trump win. I know many her, including my wife and they all voted Trump.

According to what I heard last night Hillary got the majority of the Hispanic vote but Trump got some as well.

The problem is that for you and I we have no way to validate any claim like that. We know how much the media lies. This election proved that.

You sure 'bout that? No.

I'm sure it's 5 fucking am and I haven't gone to bed yet.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome to the club. I was up all night watching. Trump was stuck on 259 forever until PA was counted at that put him over the top.

I'm at work right now and I won't worth a flying fuck all day. LOL

You sure 'bout that? No.

The problem is that for you and I we have no way to validate any claim like that. We know how much the media lies. This election proved that.

You may be right or wrong. Who knows. I'm just glad Trump won.

You sure 'bout that? No.

I'm sure it's 5 fucking am and I haven't gone to bed yet.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome to the club. I was up all night watching. Trump was stuck on 259 forever until PA was counted at that put him over the top.

I'm at work right now and I won't worth a flying fuck all day. LOL
CNN is still debating the merits of 3 undeclared states.

I guess she isn't accepting the results?

Forum List

Back