Those Democratic children with no understanding of how the world works

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
Sometimes, (but NOT always) I kind of feel sorry for those spoiled Democratic children with no understanding of how the world works. All they know is what they see. on their stupid little Progressive TV Chanel which is generally CNN
These are the people that have no idea where food comes from, or how things like cars or fuel come from or how to vote without being influenced by Don Lemon, or Van Jones. Even . ….
They can’t change a light bulb, much less anything else, and have no idea how things work at all.

Yet they “feel” that they should be able to make decisions on who should be the United States President

Sometimes, (but NOT always) I kind of feel sorry for those spoiled Democratic children with no understanding of how the world works. All they know is what they see. on their stupid little Progressive TV Chanel which is generally CNN
These are the people that have no idea where food comes from, or how things like cars or fuel come from or how to vote without being influenced by Don Lemon, or Van Jones. Even . ….
They can’t change a light bulb, much less anything else, and have no idea how things work at all.

Yet they “feel” that they should be able to make decisions on who should be the United States President
:link: or in before the lock.

You must be as old as dirt, I don't know any children that watch CNN.

Maybe you haven't seen the latest progressive bullshit, its called "Critical Race Theory' and it teaches those democrat larvae that they are oppressors, they are guilty of keeping minorities poor and ignorant. They are privileged, their "whiteness" means that they are very bad people.

Maybe you haven't seen the latest progressive bullshit, its called "Critical Race Theory' and it teaches those democrat larvae that they are oppressors, they are guilty of keeping minorities poor and ignorant. They are privileged, their "whiteness" means that they are very bad people.
Which begs the question…why would white liberals teach their young boys that they are worthless?

Which begs the question…why would white liberals teach their young boys that they are worthless?
I'm of the opinion that you really need to be stupid to be a democrat, and CRT basically proves it.
We see democrats paying their followers to sit on their porches instead of working, why is that?
Maybe they know that taking money from those who actually earn it is a lot easier than working?

Forum List

Back