Those Crazy Kids!...

Is this what happens when you "Ban" Dodgeball?...

Maybe they should just "Ban" this "Playground Game"...

Or some Midnight Basketball might be the Answer...

:)

peace...

Do you post anything that doesn't have to do with a minority group?

I don't Remember Reading anything about Race or Posting anything about Race...

Is the Assumption that it's Philly, so it must be other than White?...

I will go Read the Entire Story now and see what I Missed. ;)

peace...

"Finnegan Playground at 69th Street and Grovers Avenue"...

Is this an Irish thing, Boo Boo?...

My Concern with this Story is the Author's Inking of "Playground Game"...

Starts and Stops there.

Who in Fuck's Sake puts those words in a Story like this?

peace...

Starts and Stops there.

peace...

literate people understand the meaning of quotations around the word 'game', just as literate people refer to you as 'human'.

any other 'questions'?

Do you post anything that doesn't have to do with a minority group?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/109742-clotheslines-don-t-keep-people-employed-honey.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...kes-for-abuse-that-occurred-in-the-1980s.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/education-and-history/109709-whether-or-not-this-is-obamas-fault.html

^Not even the Obama one is about Race... Unless just Mentioning him is Making it about Race... That one is about Teacher's Losing their Jobs.

Those are my (3) Most Recent Threads...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-l...re-2-negros-an-asian-indian-and-a-potato.html

^That one's about Race... And the Census...

Should I not Discuss the Census and it's Incomplete and Questionable Race Questions?

peace...

Starts and Stops there.

peace...

literate people understand the meaning of quotations around the word 'game', just as literate people refer to you as 'human'.

any other 'questions'?

The Author of this Story Inked "Playgound Game"...

I Quoted "Playground Game"... NOT "Game"...

Anyone who would Report on this and Conclude ANYTHING like "Playground Game" has Issues.

YOUR Issues are Different, like Seeing things that aren't there...

As you did by seeing ONLY "Game" Quoted by me.

Get some More Sleep, del.

peace...

Starts and Stops there.

peace...

any other 'questions'?

Anyone who would Report on this and Conclude ANYTHING like "Playground Game" has Issues.

peace...

surely you meant to say misquoted, did you not, asshat?

the only time the words playground and game occur together is in the headline which a) has the quotation marks I refered to and b) was most likely not written by the author. the first reference to a game in the story is preceded by the modifier 'violent' which seems like an accurate description.

i knew you were dishonest, and now i know you're stupid, not that there was much doubt about that...

shocker, really.

have a nice day. :thup:

Two attacked in Philadelphia’s violent playground ‘game’

By Martha Woodall

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER
Two residents of Southwest Philadelphia were injured - one of them seriously - in separate, recent attacks by youth engaging in a violent game they have dubbed "Catch and Wreck," police said tonight.

Lt. John Walker of Southwest Detectives said tonight a 12-year-old girl has been charged with aggravated assault and related offenses in connection with an attack on a 42-year-old woman Friday night, and additional arrests are expected.

Two attacked in Philadelphia’s violent playground ‘game’ | Philadelphia Inquirer | 03/20/2010

any other 'questions'?

peace...

the only time the words playground and game occur together is in the headline which a) has the quotation marks I refered to and b) was most likely not written by the author. the first reference to a game in the story is preceded by the modifier 'violent' which seems like an accurate description.

i knew you were dishonest, and now i know you're stupid, not that there was much doubt about that...

shocker, really.

By Martha Woodall

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER
Two residents of Southwest Philadelphia were injured - one of them seriously - in separate, recent attacks by youth engaging in a violent game they have dubbed "Catch and Wreck," police said tonight.

Lt. John Walker of Southwest Detectives said tonight a 12-year-old girl has been charged with aggravated assault and related offenses in connection with an attack on a 42-year-old woman Friday night, and additional arrests are expected.

Two attacked in Philadelphia’s violent playground ‘game’ | Philadelphia Inquirer | 03/20/2010

I Quoted the (2) Words Strung together...

Playground and Game in the Headline is ABSURD...

You Obviously didn't have any other Reason for Humping my Leg this Morning, so you Decided this was good enough...

Fool. :lol:

peace...

peace...

shocker, really.

By Martha Woodall

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

You Obviously didn't have any other Reason for Humping my Leg this Morning, so you Decided this was good enough...

peace...

:lol:

dream on, jett boi

shocker, really.

By Martha Woodall

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

peace...

:lol:

dream on, jett boi

The FACT that "game" was even Included in this Story is Absurd...

peace...

"after he was hit in the back of the head with a gun, knocked unconscious and stomped by a group of four or five male youths near the playground"

^That is a "violent playground ‘game’"?...

I don't Care WHERE the Quotes are, del... But Thanks for Trolling... Again.

peace...

I guess Using del's (l)ogic, "Wilding" was also a "Game" played by the Youth...

I seem to Remember when it was getting Inked, it wasn't Described as a "Game"...

Stick Ball is a Game...

Hell, Full Contact Football at the Park is a "Violent Game"...

peace...

Another thread where mal blatantly lies about something that is easily proven untrue.

Added bonus: it showcases his stupidity about a common literary technique.

:thup:

With Dis' Love note to me, del's continued Obsession, ^this makes a Trifecta...

You guys should be Less Predictable. :lol:

peace...

Starts and Stops there.

peace...

any other 'questions'?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Del again."

Starts and Stops there.

peace...

any other 'questions'?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Del again."

Says:

TweedleNews.jpg

Move along, you Shameless Suckup.

peace...

Forum List

Back