Those Counterfeit Democrat Justices

LOL. This is your defense? You bring in a racist democrat and two racist conservatives (redundant, I know!) in support of a racist conservative?! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Since you quoted James Oliver Eastland, so many times...

James Oliver Eastland (November 28, 1904 – February 19, 1986) was an American politician of the Democratic Party from Mississippi who served in the United States Senate in 1941 and again from 1943 until his resignation on December 27, 1978. He has been called the "Voice of the White South" and the "Godfather of Mississippi Politics."[1] Eastland was a symbol of Southern resistance against racial integration during the civil rights movement, often speaking of African Americans as "an inferior race."[2]

You are not very good at this, are you? :itsok:

Try again, retard. And this time, put some thought into it. I am actually getting embarrassed for you! :itsok:

Defense of what????

You are and will always be lying scum.

It's the mark of a Democrat.

Clearly, you are a person of low self esteem, and I'm here to see that it goes even lower.

Defense of what????

You are and will always be lying scum.

It's the mark of a Democrat.

Clearly, you are a person of low self esteem, and I'm here to see that it goes even lower.
LOL. In other words, you couldn't respond? Thought so. Let this be a lesson to you. Next time, think twice before starting a quote from a racist. Buh-bye, retard.

My original response still stands.

:sleeping-smiley-015:

When you address why you chose a racist to throw shade on liberal policy, we can have a dialogue.

Till then, no amount of verbal diarrhea can change that. :itsok:

1656947365180.png

LOL. In other words, you couldn't respond? Thought so. Let this be a lesson to you. Next time, think twice before starting a quote from a racist. Buh-bye, retard.

My original response still stands.

When you address why you chose a racist to throw shade on liberal policy, we can have a dialogue.

. Did you cook up that idea in that 'EasyBake Oven' of your mind?

There never was any such racism on the Right......only from your side.

Watch me prove it.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

1656947561412.png

Remember, my motto is "I'm not happy until you're not happy."

I love seeing you squeal like the stuck pig you are.

. Did you cook up that idea in that 'EasyBake Oven' of your mind?

There never was any such racism on the Right......only from your side.

Watch me prove it.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

View attachment 665967

Remember, my motto is "I'm not happy until you're not happy."

I love seeing you squeal like the stuck pig you are.
This is the best you have? You quote a racist to make your case. When called out on it, you brought in still more racists to support the original racist but the Dems are the ones who are racist? :auiqs.jpg:

I have to keep saying this, but you are not good at this. You really are not. You seem to think your verbal diarrhea somehow proves you are smart but all it does is show us that you are someone who is of very limited intelligence and thinks that her cut/paste will somehow obfuscate her inherent stupidity. My sympathy.

Not sure what you think you are proving but it is certainly not advancing your cause. Give it up, already.

So, sorry, retard. My original response still stands.

This is the best you have? You quote a racist to make your case. When called out on it, you brought in still more racists to support the original racist but the Dems are the ones who are racist? :auiqs.jpg:

I have to keep saying this, but you are not good at this. You really are not. You seem to think your verbal diarrhea somehow proves you are smart but all it does is show us that you are someone who is of very limited intelligence and thinks that her cut/paste will somehow obfuscate her inherent stupidity. My sympathy.

Not sure what you think you are proving but it is certainly not advancing your cause. Give it up, already.

So you agree that your party is the only racist entity????

And every item I listed is 100% true, correct and accurate???

This is what I love about when Democrats try to post....I mean try to lie.....and I wipe up the floor with you.

. OK....time for you to go back to your Helen Hunt blow-up doll.

So you agree that your party is the only racist entity????

And every item I listed is 100% true, correct and accurate???

This is what I love about when Democrats try to post....I mean try to lie.....and I wipe up the floor with you.

. OK....time for you to go back to your Helen Hunt blow-up doll.

I'm never wrong, as you proved.

Time to be brutally honest: you are not equipped to compete at this level. You are doomed to remain little league for your entire life. Such are the vicissitudes one must face.

Trudeau got us through the pandemic with 80% fully vaxxed, and 1/3 of the disease and death of the USA. No shortages of tests or PPE, and he didn't crash our economy. Best County in the World, multiple years running.
You don’t ask for much out of your government, do you? Vaccinatons and climate change, what else is needed to make a nation a beacon of goodness? The politics of Canada continues to disappoint well-minded people.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Canada About To Create It's Own Ministry Of Truth To Regulate Online Content
6/28/22 ----- Canada’s controversial Bill C-11, which will give the Government’s media watchdog the authority to regulate online content, passed the House after its third reading.

…."My life and the life of other Canadian YouTubers just got turned upside down. Our government just passed Bill C-11 which gives them control over what Canadian citizens see on the internet," said Kackis.

…Much like the Orwellian "Fairness Doctrine" imposed on US radio and television for years until Ronald Reagan got the FCC to drop it in the late 1980s (inspiring the renaissance of local and national talk radio that, itself, gave rise to FoxNews and energized many of today's indie video creators), this claimed power of the Canadian Radio-television Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) works not to open the airwaves and net to ideas and diversity, but to use fear and intimidation to stifle independent views and small voices.

The doctrines mean that anyone who says anything about anything must be ready to provide whatever "viewpoint" the government deems is required to offer "balance" or "inclusion" or "diversity."

Through the guise of "inclusivity," this speech-stifling proposal will punish people, revealing the truth: the backers of this in the government certainly don't want to be "inclusive" and "accepting" of divergent views.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

IMO -- The dominant politics in Canadian government is hyper-liberal or hyper-secular or hyper-stupid. They pretty much hate anyone who dares express themselves about Christian morality teachings, but have no problem with allowing certain bizarre sexual practices.

For instance: June 21, 2019 Forcing an animal into any sexual act is now outlawed in Canada after the Senate finalized a bill Tuesday to close a loophole in the country’s bestiality laws. Prior to the bill’s passing, there was no law against forcing an animal into sexual acts that excluded penetration. ------- What takes them so long to do the right thing? They still have some “unlawful” acts allowed upon minors that is hard to believe as well. That... and schools secretly turning girls into boys, plus killing free speech, are only examples of a nation not so "awesome."

Forum List

Back