What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thor's A Chick

OP
mudwhistle

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No sure exactly what woke is. I assume it is a social agenda which conservatives disapprove which is essential all social agenda. I guess a female Thor is Woke. I wonder if Supergirl is woke or maybe Superboy is woke.

Aside from woke, is it worth watching?
Woke is when you're constantly trying to right wrongs that haven't existed for decades or even a century.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
View attachment 632969

Well.....the latest woke movie nobody is talking about is "THOR Love And Thunder".

Peers that somehow Thor's girlfriend figured out how to stitch together Mojlanir (the magic hammer) and took possession of it after it was destroyed by another woman in a fight with Thor. Seems Thor is really a wimp even though he's supposed to be the strongest Avenger.

So Thor had a better hammer made for him....Stormbreaker....which is a really bad-ass name for a weapon.
Course Thor still has his powers, even tho some chick is toting around is hammer that nobody's supposed to be able to lift unless they're worthy, somehow gained his powers and his helmet, as well as his uniform.

Are you following me?

WTF?

When will Disney stop this madness?????:meow:
Disney didn't come up with the idea. That was a storyline in the actual comic book years ago.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Yeah, that's really disturbing that someone would think that dumbed down retarded Disney is some kind of essential ingredient of childhood happiness.

Wow, just wow.
did someone say that here?...

BothWings

Diamond Member
Reaction score
did someone say that here?...
Wasn't it you that said I must have been a miserable kid after I posted that I hate Disney and was disgusted at being Mickey mouse on my first Trick or Treat?? Aside from that I was not a miserable kid by any streak I don't know what you were implying.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
Wasn't it you that said I must have been a miserable kid after I posted that I hate Disney and was disgusted at being Mickey mouse on my first Trick or Treat?? Aside from that I was not a miserable kid by any streak I don't know what you were implying.
so i didnt mention Disney.....you did....i just said you must have been a miserable kid....most kids at that age like Halloween....maybe if you would have picked your costume you would not have felt that way....

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List