This woman should be executed

Well, I think she ought to be on trial for murder. That's for sure.

I would think that the pharmacist would alert someone for that amount of narcotics.. and a kid picking it up..wow

Good point. However who would they alert?

I would like to see maximum limits placed on narcotic/controlled substance quantities without prior authorization by insurance companies.

The problem is that people who pay cash for the meds wouldn't have this oversight.

Maybe there should be a controlled substances authorization board in each state that would have to authorize every prescription that is over a certain quantity/amount.

Can I have the number of her clinic. If she's giving out the good stuff then it might be worth the trip. (No pun intended)

My pharmacist and my doc both keep high tabs on how many vicodins I get. Xanax too. A 30 day supply lasts me almost 2 months on both. I put a whoa on that shit some time ago. Swore I would never take another xanax but then decided half a pinkie would do me fine..and it does.

However, MrG and I see docs in the community health center and they are all on strict orders how many narcotic drugs they can give out...and they stick to it.

I would think that the pharmacist would alert someone for that amount of narcotics.. and a kid picking it up..wow

Good point. However who would they alert?

I would like to see maximum limits placed on narcotic/controlled substance quantities without prior authorization by insurance companies.

The problem is that people who pay cash for the meds wouldn't have this oversight.

Maybe there should be a controlled substances authorization board in each state that would have to authorize every prescription that is over a certain quantity/amount.

It seems that my husband needs to walk in his prescription every 30 days for 30 pain pills.

Did you know that you can buy just about any drug online..these people like her have illegal online pharmacies that pop up everywhere. She is just doing it in person.
I was an addiction counselor that why I know.

Yeah, when I get my refills, I have to take the rx in to the pharmacist. They don't call it in any more. MrG goes to pain management and gets his there and he has to take his bottle with him to show how many he has left, if any...and every couple of months he has to have a blood test so they can measure how much is in his system. He gets like Bones hubby Grumpy...very grumpy! Says to them "I'm almost 70 years old! You think I am a drug addict NOW? Humph. bah humbug!"
But he does it cuz that's the only way he can get 'em. Right now, he is snoozing in his pc chair with my heating pad on his back. He twisted it a few days ago and doesn't want to take a pain pill. I TOLD him the heating pad works good but noooooooooooo. Took him 2 days to finally agree to try it.

Forum List

Back