This Woman Is a Hero, she shouldn't spend one day in prison

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Woman Sets Husband on Fire for Molesting Young Daughter First to Know

Obviously you can't set people on fire and vigilante justice usually increases brutality not prevent it.

Nevertheless, she caught her scum-bag husband molesting their 7 yr old. That's an unforgivable crime that deserves any punishment that is inflicted upon the molester! You read many times that wives look the other way, because they are typically getting abused themselves, so bravo to this brave women for standing up to this scumbag.

Woman Sets Husband on Fire for Molesting Young Daughter First to Know

Obviously you can't set people on fire and vigilante justice usually increases brutality not prevent it.

Nevertheless, she caught her scum-bag husband molesting their 7 yr old. That's an unforgivable crime that deserves any punishment that is inflicted upon the molester! You read many times that wives look the other way, because they are typically getting abused themselves, so bravo to this brave women for standing up to this scumbag.

Agreed, this is an unforgivable crime. People who prey on the most vulnerable deserve the harshest punishment. I don't have a problem with the death penalty when it is imposed by the victim (s) of a crime. Too bad she didn't have a gun and shot him and killed him so that he can never harm another child again!

His step daughter, not daughter. She 'suspected' not caught him molesting. Big difference. She premeditated the attempted murder, she did not just remove the child and call police.

so maybe she just made up a good excuse to torch the guy...?

Yeah, it's possible. It would be different if she walked into the room, found him molesting and hit him with an object. That would be defensive of the child and passionate.

Buying gasoline, then setting him alight? Premeditated.

His step daughter, not daughter. She 'suspected' not caught him molesting. Big difference. She premeditated the attempted murder, she did not just remove the child and call police.

Does it really matter if it was a step daughter or a biological daughter? It's just as disgusting regardless!

Applause for this voice of reason that actually took the time to read past the headline.

Still, it seems like a lot o'work. Seems to me if she had a case a simple Lorena Bobbit-ectomy would have been easier, quicker and cheaper.

Does it really matter if it was a step daughter or a biological daughter? It's just as disgusting regardless!

Step fathers much more likely, (still rare) to molest. So, he might be molester. Then again, maybe not. She shouldn't be given a medal and right now is in custody, as she should be.

I think she took the way wrong approach and sad as it is deserves a punishment for it one way or the other.

I think she took the way wrong approach and sad as it is deserves a punishment for it one way or the other.

Probably feel differently if it was your child.
If someone molested my child i would have the courage not to also take MYSELF away from my already pained child by acting irrational when there are more efficient ways to all around get vengeance.

I think things through when I see red. In fact, i am calmest when i am least calm.

Not many will get that.

If someone molested my child i would have the courage not to also take MYSELF away from my already pained child by acting irrational when there are more efficient ways to all around get vengeance.

I think things through when I see red. In fact, i am calmest when i am least calm.

Not many will get that.

I would want to kill the MF with my bare hands AND make him suffer immeasurably. I would want that fucker to pay and pay big. Let's not forget about all these guys that get a slap on the wrist for doing crap like this, when they should probably be locked away forever to protect the children. He might get 5 months for ruining your baby's life!

Not many will get that.

I would want to kill the MF with my bare hands AND make him suffer immeasurably. I would want that fucker to pay and pay big. Let's not forget about all these guys that get a slap on the wrist for doing crap like this, when they should probably be locked away forever to protect the children. He might get 5 months for ruining your baby's life!
And you might get life in prison and your baby gets 2x the ruin.

Thats where courage comes in.

Courage not to fulfill your own desire to quench your rage so that you can avoid compounding the pain and suffering of your child.

Not many will get that.

Courage not to fulfill your own desire to quench your rage so that you can avoid compounding the pain and suffering of your child.

Yup, I would probably go to jail. I don't think I could control myself.

Not many will get that.

And i wouldnt fault you for it, but youd be hurting your child too by avenging them.

Double edged sword.

Negative 1, 000 dragon points

Not many will get that.

And i wouldnt fault you for it, but youd be hurting your child too by avenging them.

Double edged sword.

I have a very hot temper, what can I say? I feel that I would just freak out if I found out something like that.

Not many will get that.

Double edged sword.

I have a very hot temper, what can I say? I feel that I would just freak out if I found out something like that.
Frisky eh? <3 lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back