This will make the gun nuts happy

The shooter had an
extensive criminal history dating back into the 1990s.

Lawrence Jones, California Parolee, Opens Fire At Food Processing Plant (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

The parolee
moved methodically between his first three victims, putting a handgun against their head or neck before pulling the trigger, police said...

... The victims inside the plant did not hear the shooter because it was loud and at least some of them wore noise protectors, Dyer said...
So you're saying a criminal ignored the law.

Tell me again how more gun laws would have prevented this tragedy.

The shooter had an
Lawrence Jones, California Parolee, Opens Fire At Food Processing Plant (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

The parolee
moved methodically between his first three victims, putting a handgun against their head or neck before pulling the trigger, police said...

... The victims inside the plant did not hear the shooter because it was loud and at least some of them wore noise protectors, Dyer said...

Yet all the laws that make it illegal for a felon to have a gun had no effect.

Imagine that.

Actually, you seem to be pleased to have a pile of bodies to preach from.

Anti-gun nuts loves them some mass murder. It allows them to push their irrational, emotionally-driven agenda.

You know -- exactly like you're doing.

Exactly, Luddy was probably jonesing for a good mass killing right before the election.

Anti-gun nuts loves them some mass murder. It allows them to push their irrational, emotionally-driven agenda.

Exactly, Luddy was probably jonesing for a good mass killing right before the election.

Leftists simply don't see people as human beings.

Leftists simply don't see people as human beings.

You are an ass. And a liar.

The shooter had an

The parolee

And gun control laws failed...yet again.

So, let's make more gun control laws.

:confused:

If a crazy person and felon WANTS a gun, they're going to get one, no matter what the laws say! That's why they're called CRIMINALS. They break the law!!!

Now if any of those people had had a gun on them, this might have been a different story and people may have been saved. But you wouldn't see it that way....

Are you telling me that this place did NOT have "gun-free zone" signs up?
No repeat offender,on parole,would dare to cross into a "gun-free zone"!

"I dont want repeat offenders,I want DEAD offenders" Ted Nugent

Ah ha!! some people have called Ted Nugent "Ned" before.hence my confusion...sorry about that..

New Topics

Forum List

Back