This will make the gun nuts happy

:doubt:

Attachments

• $obamasign2.jpg
    $obamasign2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 45
If a crazy person and felon WANTS a gun, they're going to get one, no matter what the laws say! That's why they're called CRIMINALS. They break the law!!!

Now if any of those people had had a gun on them, this might have been a different story and people may have been saved. But you wouldn't see it that way....

If we were able to trace the weapon used, we would be able to pinpoint who sold (or had stolen from them) the gun used. Then, the victims families would have an avenue to civilly sue the person who provided - willingly or not - the gun that killed their loved one.

If a crazy person and felon WANTS a gun, they're going to get one, no matter what the laws say! That's why they're called CRIMINALS. They break the law!!!

Now if any of those people had had a gun on them, this might have been a different story and people may have been saved. But you wouldn't see it that way....

If we were able to trace the weapon used, we would be able to pinpoint who sold (or had stolen from them) the gun used. Then, the victims families would have an avenue to civilly sue the person who provided - willingly or not - the gun that killed their loved one.

Hey easy money! Suing is getting ridiculous. Mcdonalds coffee? Dumb hag. Robber breaking in someones house and gets hurt. POS thug. Bad thing is, if the gun was stolen and someone died form it, they probably would get some money SMDH

Last edited:
So....if I am killed by a felon,AND then he steals my gun,and kills again,my family could be sued.,if I follow this to its logical conclusion...?

You want to sue someone who was robbed? You are as big a fool as the op.

That's just plain stupid!
If only ONE of those people had a gun on them, that person could have saved lives.
But you would rather see them all killed. :confused:

I would have to say that they were at work,and certainly would not have been carrying a gun,sadly.
It is interesting to me to see the security at most workplaces..they are very careful to make sure that workers are not stealing,and are checked carefully,going OUT...
No one is checked,GOING IN...

Hey easy money! Suing is getting ridiculous. Mcdonalds coffee? Dumb hag. Robber breaking in someones house and gets hurt. POS thug. Bad thing is, if the gun was stolen and someone died form it, they probably would get some money SMDH

I doubt losing a loved one and suing the person responsible is easy money; it is all about a gun owner exercising personal responsibility.

The shooter had an
extensive criminal history dating back into the 1990s.

Lawrence Jones, California Parolee, Opens Fire At Food Processing Plant (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

The parolee
moved methodically between his first three victims, putting a handgun against their head or neck before pulling the trigger, police said...

... The victims inside the plant did not hear the shooter because it was loud and at least some of them wore noise protectors, Dyer said...

Hmm. since PAROLEES are prohibited from owning or possessing guns, it seems anti-gun laws didn't do a fucking thing.

Imagine that, a criminal not obeying anti-gun laws.

Yet all the laws that make it illegal for a felon to have a gun had no effect.

Imagine that.

Not just a felon, this guy was on fucking parole!!

So, does anyone know yet if the gun Jones had was sold to him by Barack Obama, under fast and furious?

Also, does anyone know if Jones voted for Obama? Scratch that, Jones was black, of course he voted for Obama.

I doubt losing a loved one and suing the person responsible is easy money; it is all about a gun owner exercising personal responsibility.

So, if you're car is stolen, and involved in a fatal crash, you should be sued for every dime you have, right?

Fucktards; you can spot them by the "D" on their voter registration cards.

So....if I am killed by a felon,AND then he steals my gun,and kills again,my family could be sued.,if I follow this to its logical conclusion...?

A logical argument would offer the example of a stolen car, and there might be if the owner left the vehicle on a street with the keys in it. You see moron, to file a suit there are elements which must be proved.

1. The defendant must have a duty to the victim;

2. That duty must have been breached;

3. The plaintiff must have been harmed.

Even you might be able to figure out #2 is missing when the gun owner is killed during a Robbery and his/her weapon is stolen.

Last edited:

You think people who are hit by a stolen car should be able to sue the owner of the car? Are you completely insane?

You think people who are hit by a stolen car should be able to sue the owner of the car? Are you completely insane?

No, I'm not insane. You Windbag seem to be rather ignorant, "you can sue a ham sandwhich in the United States". And if the elements are proved to a jury, you can collect.

No, I'm not insane.

Actually, you are, you Can't Understand Normal Thought.

You Windbag seem to be rather ignorant, "you can sue a ham sandwhich in the United States". And if the elements are proved to a jury, you can collect.

Yep, and there are scumbag attorneys who will do it. BUT if you try it in California, be prepared for blowback in the form of frivolous lawsuit charges.

Justia :: California Civil Jury Instructions (CACI) 1501. Wrongful Use of Civil Proceedings

So, CAN they really sue the owner of a stolen gun used in a crime?

It depends; IF the gun was reported stolen, then no. But if no report is filed, it is possible, but unlikely that such a suit could be pursued.

Forum List

Back