This white guy in upper management at my job doesnt even hide that he doesnt like black people lol

I remember when I started last year I was getting racist vibes when I was trying to start a conversation about football. He had no interest in talking about it and I was like damm. Now I am hearing other black employees dont like him because he doesnt speak in the morning and barley talks to his employees. Now I know its no law saying you must like black people but I thought a racist could atleast fake it a little lol Take me for example, I dont like chinese or ugly people but when I come across those people at my job I am very pleasant and social. This retarded mutherfucker wants you to know he is allergic to black people and dont want to talk. I say all this to say that the dude is not normal at all lol Maybe he got robbed by black people in the past lol
maybe the dude can sensethat Blacks don't like Whites

there's that

I keep a distance from Blacks bc I have seen their racism.. they don't try to hide it any more than that guy you talk about..

maybe the dude can sensethat Blacks don't like Whites

there's that

I keep a distance from Blacks bc I have seen their racism.. they don't try to hide it any more than that guy you talk about..

One black female saw him in the hallway today and once he walked in the bathroom she said............"I cant stand him and he can kiss my WHOLE A$$"

LOL

What's wrong with being pleasant and social? This white lady at my job is LOONEY as a toon and big as a whale with a ugly face but I am always nice and social.
Why do you expect anyone to be pleasant and social?

Negroes speak a language called "Ebonics". Most English speaking White people can't understand them.

Negroes speak a language called "Ebonics". Most English speaking White people can't understand them.
Ehh.. not where I'm from. Where I am, da crackas and niggas speak the same language. Outsiders don't really understand it. It is what it is. :dunno:

We could have an entire conversation in front of somebody from like..Ohio, and they would only catch a word or 2 here and there. It ain't no Pig Latin or secret Code or nuthin'; It's just how we talk.

Well..if we really wanna lay it on, we can lay it on..they won't understand a damn thing. It's all semi-English..I think. :auiqs.jpg:

Here, listen to Brother Bishop Bullwinkle.

I understand exactly what he's sayin', and he ain't bullshittin' ary a bit. What he's telling is the truth. ;)

Lemme know if you have any problems understanding anything 'round dere.

A) First God to get da praise.

Last edited:
I remember when I started last year I was getting racist vibes when I was trying to start a conversation about football. He had no interest in talking about it and I was like damm. Now I am hearing other black employees dont like him because he doesnt speak in the morning and barley talks to his employees. Now I know its no law saying you must like black people but I thought a racist could atleast fake it a little lol Take me for example, I dont like chinese or ugly people but when I come across those people at my job I am very pleasant and social. This retarded mutherfucker wants you to know he is allergic to black people and dont want to talk. I say all this to say that the dude is not normal at all lol Maybe he got robbed by black people in the past lol
if you don't care whether people like you or not why even talk about it. If he does not want to talk to you just leave him alone and stop complaining like a bitch

New Topics

Forum List

Back