This Weirdo Is Still Around?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I figured he'd shamed himself into a box what with his funny and failed presidential campaign.

According to a press release, Booker and Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) plan to unveil the Federal Immigrant Release for Safety and Security Together (FIRST) Act on Monday, which will remove immigrants from detention centers and stop immigration enforcement on those not deemed a public safety risk.

Cory Booker Attempts to Suspend Immigration Enforcement, Empty Detention Centers Due to Coronavirus Pandemic - Big League Politics

I figured he'd shamed himself into a box what with his funny and failed presidential campaign.

According to a press release, Booker and Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) plan to unveil the Federal Immigrant Release for Safety and Security Together (FIRST) Act on Monday, which will remove immigrants from detention centers and stop immigration enforcement on those not deemed a public safety risk.

Cory Booker Attempts to Suspend Immigration Enforcement, Empty Detention Centers Due to Coronavirus Pandemic - Big League Politics
Yikes! Spartacus Fartacus is STILL making noise!

stop immigration enforcement on those not deemed a public safety risk.
Democratic Party bartenders from my hometown have already deemed me a public safety risk, even though I'm a U.S. citizen and there's nothing I can do about it because they never allowed me a defense in court, and a whole crew of district court-martial perverts from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs seized control of the lawful issuance of birth certificates and passports from the district of the municipality of the city of the county seat where I myself happen to have been born, which actually is in the United States, even though I have neither renounced my citizenship nor is there any provision under the 14th Amendment for a deemed renunciation of citizenship.

Forum List

Back