This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue is a doozey. Seems the Turbo Tax people had the audacity to show a same sex couple in a commercial, and the One Million Moms group had a conniption fit. I'm sure Turbo Tax didn't intend to make Jesus sad by normalizing sin, but those moms seem to disagre with me. They might get a full week of outrage over this, but I'm sure next week's issue will be even better.

Advertising shouldn't promote mental illness. Homosexuality or any other kind. Younger generation is showing off how stupid they can be.
1500 different kinds of animals practice homosexuality. And it is normal because god or nature made them that way.

But humans, who follow one person's writing on the Hebrew Scriptures, go GA GA over what is natural and given by god to humans as was given to all other animals.

Educate yourself.

Advertising shouldn't promote mental illness. Homosexuality or any other kind. Younger generation is showing off how stupid they can be.
Classic tactic of the neo-fascist right: demonize and vilify a class of persons in an effort to deflect attention from their illiberal attack on citizens' rights and protected liberties.

This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue is a doozey. Seems the Turbo Tax people had the audacity to show a same sex couple in a commercial, and the One Million Moms group had a conniption fit. I'm sure Turbo Tax didn't intend to make Jesus sad by normalizing sin, but those moms seem to disagre with me. They might get a full week of outrage over this, but I'm sure next week's issue will be even better.

Good. I hope that more people join in.

What does virtue signaling do for you, PhonyPhotoBoy?

1500 different kinds of animals practice homosexuality. And it is normal because god or nature made them that way.

But humans, who follow one person's writing on the Hebrew Scriptures, go GA GA over what is natural and given by god to humans as was given to all other animals.

Educate yourself.
FALSE! Animals are not models for humans to emulate. They have disorders just as well as humans, and some few of them do. No significance to that.

Regardless of anything written in any book anywhere, at any time, homosexuality is totally ABNORMAL, because of its contradiction to nature. Body parts (human and animal) were designed by nature for HETEROSEXUAL sex, and no other kind.

FALSE! Animals are not models for humans to emulate. They have disorders just as well as humans, and some few of them do. No significance to that.

Regardless of anything written in any book anywhere, at any time, homosexuality is totally ABNORMAL, because of its contradiction to nature. Body parts (human and animal) were designed by nature for HETEROSEXUAL sex, and no other kind.
Your thinking is NORMAL for those who are ignorant of facts and wish to live in a world they can understand and continue to live in.

Wherever you got your beliefs they are very outdated and do not live up to all the information learned in the past 100 years.

Your beliefs, your choices. No need to change, but it will not change the facts I posted above.

How do you determine if a duck has a mental disorder?

Your thinking is NORMAL for those who are ignorant of facts and wish to live in a world they can understand and continue to live in.

Wherever you got your beliefs they are very outdated and do not live up to all the information learned in the past 100 years.

Your beliefs, your choices. No need to change, but it will not change the facts I posted above.
What you say does not change the facts that I posted above.

Again : (some people have to be told twice) >> homosexuality is totally ABNORMAL, because of its contradiction to nature. Body parts (human and animal) were designed by nature for HETEROSEXUAL sex, and no other kind.

This has nothing to do with dated or outdated. There is no information in the past 100 years, or any other time, that changes this. It has been this way since the beginnings of the animal kingdom, it is this way now, and there is no reason to think it will ever change.

Leftists ludicrously deny this, which they know their denials are false, but they persist in spouting falsehoods based on, not how things are, but rather how they would like things to be. Ridiculous.

How do you determine if a duck has a mental disorder?
Any animal can be determined as having a mental disorder, if it behaves in a way contrary to nature. Ex. > Ducks are birds that live on land and water. They feed primarily on water. If a duck was resistant to going into the water, that could be considered a mental disorder (unless the duck had some peculiar physical problem making going into water harmful or painful).

There have been some recent instances of conservatives fighting on the side of good for completely wrong reasons. We have to take it when we can. Turbo Tax and companies like it only exist because their lobbyists help keep the tax code confusing and awful.

Forum List

Back