This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue

LOL - No, I sure don't think that, but you must have a very limited and inferior sex life, if you don't know that the brain is the sexiest part of the body.
Inferior? :auiqs.jpg: Sexy brains? The brain is stimulated by the pleasure & physical activity of sex, dipshit. You speak like someone that has never been laid.

Foolish ideas like this ae the result of being a victim of liberal OMISSION media, And along with all the OMISSIONS are lots so DISTORTIONS.

Of course, homosexuality is a mental illness and a perversion.. Its practioners engage in activity that is 100% contrary to nature. Body parts are designed by nature for heterosexual sex, and no other kind. Simple as that.

As for children being groomed, hundreds of cases are being tried in courts all across America. Ignorance of liberal media watchers is astounding.

If homosexuality is a "perversion" and "against nature", why is homosexuality found in every race. creed and culture on earth, as well as having been observed in multiple non-human species? Homosexuality is less common than hetero-sexuality but the numbers are fairly consistent across all cultures.

This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue is a doozey. Seems the Turbo Tax people had the audacity to show a same sex couple in a commercial, and the One Million Moms group had a conniption fit. I'm sure Turbo Tax didn't intend to make Jesus sad by normalizing sin, but those moms seem to disagre with me. They might get a full week of outrage over this, but I'm sure next week's issue will be even better.
Funny. Most of us never hear about this nonsense until a sensitive ninny libtard like you reports it.

Foolish ideas like this ae the result of being a victim of liberal OMISSION media, And along with all the OMISSIONS are lots so DISTORTIONS.

Of course, homosexuality is a mental illness and a perversion.. Its practioners engage in activity that is 100% contrary to nature. Body parts are designed by nature for heterosexual sex, and no other kind. Simple as that.

As for children being groomed, hundreds of cases are being tried in courts all across America. Ignorance of liberal media watchers is astounding.

Endlessly quoting a card carrying Questionable Source/Fake News site simply makes you look laughably gullible.

Funny. Most of us never hear about this nonsense until a sensitive ninny libtard like you reports it.
Yes, I completely understand. Fox often neglects to mention this type thing, so MAGAs usually are unaware of them.

Inferior? :auiqs.jpg: Sexy brains? The brain is stimulated by the pleasure & physical activity of sex, dipshit. You speak like someone that has never been laid.
It works both ways little boy. The brain's imagination, fantasies, memories, et trigger the physical activity, and when I played in a rock band for 9 years, I got laid more in one month, than you probably will ever do in a year. :cool:

It works both ways little boy. The brain's imagination, fantasies, memories, et trigger the physical activity, and when I played in a rock band for 9 years, I got laid more in one month, than you probably will ever do in a year. :cool:
I'm sure playing tamborine in a Boy George tribute band had a lot to do with that.

If homosexuality is a "perversion" and "against nature", why is homosexuality found in every race. creed and culture on earth, as well as having been observed in multiple non-human species? Homosexuality is less common than hetero-sexuality but the numbers are fairly consistent across all cultures.
There is no "IF". It is that. So it's found in every race, creed and culture on earth. So what ? So are overeating, undereating, and alcoholism. People all over the world do these abnormal, contrary to nature things too, even to the people of killing themselves. Worldwide abnormal. Ho hum.

Endlessly quoting a card carrying Questionable Source/Fake News site simply makes you look laughably gullible.
1. You name the news site (other than laughable liberal rags) and I'll post the grooming articles from there.

2. YOU are who looks laughably gullible, when the links I posted refer to and contain courts cases that are official government record.

Last edited:
I'm slightly impressed Bob. It's hard to impress me too, because I'm BATMAN!!
Only "slightly" impressed ? This should help to advance you to the "very" level.

Click the thumbnails to go to large size which can be zoomed as well.

Only "slightly" impressed ? This should help to advance you to the "very" level.

Click the thumbnails to go to large size which can be zoomed as well.
Not interested. If you are stealing somebody's identity to brag on the internet, you're pathetic, but if that is really you, I don't want to be considered a suspect when some crazy stalker tracks you down to buttrape you with a Stretch Armstrong doll and take your money. .

Not interested. If you are stealing somebody's identity to brag on the internet, you're pathetic, but if that is really you, I don't want to be considered a suspect when some crazy stalker tracks you down to buttrape you with a Stretch Armstrong doll and take your money. .
What a weird post. What gave you the idea I could be stealing someone's identity ? And how did crazy stalkers get into this ? :dunno::dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back