THIS was AMERICA.

I remain worried about the country and world my wife and I will be leaving to our beautiful daughters. But some of that was lifted at Biden's inauguration.

I was going to post the video of this young lady's moment, but I know that would have been a waste of time. Some here don't want to see it, or know about it.

So I'll just post a photo. This was America. Not the last four years of ugliness. Suddenly I'm a bit more comfortable with our daughters' world.

141032462_3727798537240260_6633556287191717333_n.jpg

Her poetry was beautiful. And a solid message of hope.

More like a thinly veiled attack on a little less than 1/2 the country.

I guess you see what you look for. But I do not believe it was an attack on 1/2 the country. It was about hope for all moving forward.
These are people who exist in a binary, paranoid world. So anything that isn't 100% support is an attack.

We just need to hope that this fades enough that they can go back to where they belong: The fringe.
That sounds really neat, but when it comes down to it, you also demonstrate a binary pattern.

You only focus on the right "fringe" and it is ALL fringe to you, while you OUTRIGHT IGNORE the very obvious Marxist left "fringe" and let them run wild without a word from you.
Why do you want lefty kooks to go after lefty kooks when you have the righty kooks to go after lefty kooks? Isn’t that how it works?
That wasn't my point. Just showing how Mac is doing nothing but throwing around a bunch of bullshit about the fringes when he is part of one.
I don’t think it matters what part you think he belongs to.

I remain worried about the country and world my wife and I will be leaving to our beautiful daughters. But some of that was lifted at Biden's inauguration.

I was going to post the video of this young lady's moment, but I know that would have been a waste of time. Some here don't want to see it, or know about it.

So I'll just post a photo. This was America. Not the last four years of ugliness. Suddenly I'm a bit more comfortable with our daughters' world.

Haha.... did it give you a tingling down your leg??

:lol:
I don't remember. Maybe just a smile on my face. Yes, definitely a smile on my face.

Hilarious..... you went from hyper-critical bash everything TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!.... to kumbaya in a split second.
Hilarious.
Course, we all said you would weeks ago.
And here it is.
:icon_lol:

Don’t be a drama queen

I’m not. Between the lack of adequate parenting in our Society, especially from fathers and the fact that every assistance program I see out there being focused on girls, minorities, or those who see themselves as some other form of downtrodden group, young men are being left behind. It’s just a fact.
No it’s really not a fact. We are doing just fine

Haha.... did it give you a tingling down your leg??

:lol:
I don't remember. Maybe just a smile on my face. Yes, definitely a smile on my face.

Hilarious..... you went from hyper-critical bash everything TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!.... to kumbaya in a split second.
Hilarious.
Course, we all said you would weeks ago.
And here it is.
:icon_lol:
Neat.

And a challenge, for everyone.
Democracy won, democracy won, democracy won....

More than anything else, I'm just relieved to know that this country is better than I feared over the last four years.

HOLY SHIT Mac...we fucking get it....Some neat words made you feel all safe and warm inside and for that nothing else matters....that’s gay and weird as fuck.
Nobody here needs to be verbally coddled more than you do... trust me, we totally get it.

Damn, I can only imagine how giddy you must have got hearing the Kenyans neatly assembled words, he must have gave you a boner...I see you calling off sick from work so you could stay home, sit in front of the television and cry as you listened to the Kenyans words....Don’t lie, that actually happened didn’t it?
America is going to change. America is changing right now.

Wanna know the most ironic part?

Trump and his Trumpsters have sped up the process.
Change, how?

Tell me.
I have to admit, I began making a list for you. But why bother? We both already know.

And as things change, you'll never look in the mirror and admit you played a role.
No, I honestly want to hear how you think America has to change.

Make your list.
That's not what I said.

This is why I no longer bother with you folks.
Well why don't you clarify?

It seems to me that you give a little effort in describing or even defending your positions.

What am I to conclude from that?

I'm here to listen. Lay it out for me. Tell me what I'm responsible for. Tell me how I caused this change that you were ledge is coming.
Yes, I now make little effort in going into detail or defending my positions. Here. What you can conclude is that I have decided it's usually a waste of time. Here. It depends on whom I'm communicating with.

The country is changing, due to a variety of factors. You can try to somehow stop it from happening, or you can be a part of it and try to influence it in the most positive way possible. That's up to you.
And, HOW is it changing?

What am I going to have to do or give up to be "part" of that change (whatever it is)?

Details?

This country is turning into a communist shit hole. We can either accept it or we will be exterminated.

Right Mac?

If you give me nothing else, that's what I am left to assume.

I would rather die in battle than accept that bullshit.

And a challenge, for everyone.
Democracy won, democracy won, democracy won....

More than anything else, I'm just relieved to know that this country is better than I feared over the last four years.

HOLY SHIT Mac...we fucking get it....Some neat words made you feel all safe and warm inside and for that nothing else matters....that’s gay and weird as fuck.
Nobody here needs to be verbally coddled more than you do... trust me, we totally get it.

Damn, I can only imagine how giddy you must have got hearing the Kenyans neatly assembled words, he must have gave you a boner...I see you calling off sick from work so you could stay home, sit in front of the television and cry as you listened to the Kenyans words....Don’t lie, that actually happened didn’t it?
America is going to change. America is changing right now.

Wanna know the most ironic part?

Trump and his Trumpsters have sped up the process.
Change, how?

Tell me.
I have to admit, I began making a list for you. But why bother? We both already know.

And as things change, you'll never look in the mirror and admit you played a role.
No, I honestly want to hear how you think America has to change.

Make your list.
That's not what I said.

This is why I no longer bother with you folks.
Well why don't you clarify?

It seems to me that you give a little effort in describing or even defending your positions.

What am I to conclude from that?

I'm here to listen. Lay it out for me. Tell me what I'm responsible for. Tell me how I caused this change that you were ledge is coming.
Yes, I now make little effort in going into detail or defending my positions. Here. What you can conclude is that I have decided it's usually a waste of time. Here. It depends on whom I'm communicating with.

The country is changing, due to a variety of factors. You can try to somehow stop it from happening, or you can be a part of it and try to influence it in the most positive way possible. That's up to you.
And, HOW is it changing?

What am I going to have to do or give up to be "part" of that change (whatever it is)?

Details?

Mac1958 is done putting effort in BUT he'll put enough effort in to say...
"The country is changing, due to a variety of factors. You can try to somehow stop it from happening, or you can be a part of it and try to influence it in the most positive way possible. That's up to you."

He won't explain because he's embarrassed and ashamed of the explanation. He knows this "CHANGE" he speaks of is degrading and detrimental to our nation but somehow, some way this CHANGE makes him feel good inside and it is that that he can't or won't admit or explain.

When shit hits the fan, and eventually it will, you liberals will have no one to turn to. No one will be there who is capable of fighting he battle that you unwittingly started.

You broke it. You buy it.

You and your hate filled psycho Trump haters made our daughter's world what it is.
Let's see how you like it after a time under the CCP lackey Joe Biden.

When shit hits the fan, and eventually it will, you liberals will have no one to turn to. No one will be there who is capable of fighting he battle that you unwittingly started.

You broke it. You buy it.

What shit is going to hit the fan?

And if there is no one capable of fighting the battle then, is there anyone capable now? If so, where did they go?

... “ Suddenly I'm a bit more comfortable with our daughters' world.

...and I’m exponentially more concerned about the future of our SONS in this country. IF there IS any future for them here at all.

Why wouldn't there be?

My sons are doing quite well. Are yours?
Are they woke white guilters?
Do they wear pink Britney Spears half shirts and talk with a phony high pitched voice?
Do they have neck tattoos, purple mohawks and big holes in their ears?
Are they aspiring professional gamers?

...and I’m exponentially more concerned about the future of our SONS in this country. IF there IS any future for them here at all.

Why wouldn't there be?

Do they wear pink Britney Spears half shirts and talk with a phony high pitched voice?

No to all of the above. They are well-balanced, compassionate men, loving fathers, and intelligent people. They are gentle with their families and fully capable of kicking ass if the occasion arises. They have successful careers and are responsible for their own lives.

She was incredible. Apparently she had a speech impediment for most her life and couldnt pronounce Rs until a few years ago. Very impressive young lady

Fake news bio.....:springbed:.

Why wouldn't there be?

No to all of the above. They are well-balanced, compassionate men, loving fathers, and intelligent people. They are gentle with their families and fully capable of kicking ass if the occasion arises. They have successful careers and are responsible for their own lives.

They're "intelligent" yet they aren't concerned about the direction this nation is moving in?

She was incredible, and hope for the future.

Don’t be a drama queen

I’m not. Between the lack of adequate parenting in our Society, especially from fathers and the fact that every assistance program I see out there being focused on girls, minorities, or those who see themselves as some other form of downtrodden group, young men are being left behind. It’s just a fact.
No it’s really not a fact. We are doing just fine
"No it’s really not a fact. We are doing just fine"
hahaha...Full blown LefTard Logic right there...
$28 trillion in debt
Violent crime way up in all blue shitholes
Black criminality at an all time high
Hundreds of thousands of homeless pissing, shitting and dying in out streets
An extremely divided citizenry
Wetbacks invading our nation unimpeded
Wetbacks ruining our education and healthcare systems
Wetbacks destroying wages and all blue collar trade work
Anchor babies stealing citizenships from Americans and deciding our elections in CA, AZ, NV, NM
Social media giants steering our youth and our nation

And "WE ARE DOING JUST FINE.".....WTF!
Lib shit at its finest right there ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back