THIS was AMERICA.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I remain worried about the country and world my wife and I will be leaving to our beautiful daughters. But some of that was lifted at Biden's inauguration.

I was going to post the video of this young lady's moment, but I know that would have been a waste of time. Some here don't want to see it, or know about it.

So I'll just post a photo. This was America. Not the last four years of ugliness. Suddenly I'm a bit more comfortable with our daughters' world.

141032462_3727798537240260_6633556287191717333_n.jpg

I remain worried about the country and world my wife and I will be leaving to our beautiful daughters. But some of that was lifted at Biden's inauguration.

I was going to post the video of this young lady's moment, but I know that would have been a waste of time. Some here don't want to see it, or know about it.

So I'll just post a photo. This was America. Not the last four years of ugliness. Suddenly I'm a bit more comfortable with our daughters' world.

22 years old.
And I doubt there was a ghost writer. This is a career making thing--inaugurals. Any "ghost" was going to want their name out there. I'm pretty sure every syllable was hers. She might of had a callaborator on content but not the writing. Incredibly powerful.

Her poetry was beautiful. And a solid message of hope.

Lovely young lady and I wish her the best.

The only thing that made the last four years ugly was the Dems trying to unseat a President on the day of his inauguration.

Democracy won, democracy won, democracy won....

More than anything else, I'm just relieved to know that this country is better than I feared over the last four years.

More like a thinly veiled attack on a little less than 1/2 the country.

I guess you see what you look for. But I do not believe it was an attack on 1/2 the country. It was about hope for all moving forward.

I guess you see what you look for. But I do not believe it was an attack on 1/2 the country. It was about hope for all moving forward.

Typical progressive tropes, nothing more or less.

These are people who exist in a binary, paranoid world. So anything that isn't 100% support is an attack.

We just need to hope that this fades enough that they can go back to where they belong: The fringe.

These are people who exist in a binary, paranoid world. So anything that isn't 100% support is an attack.

We just need to hope that this fades enough that they can go back to where they belong: The fringe.

It doesn't have to be 100% support. Sorry, but this was simply a veiled attack on anyone not an SJW tool.

It doesn't have to be 100% support. Sorry, but this was simply a veiled attack on anyone not an SJW tool.

Can you point out what part of the poem was an attack? There are transcripts of it online. Give us some specific examples.

Can you point out what part of the poem was an attack? There are transcripts of it online. Give us some specific examples.

We’ve seen a force that would shatter our nation rather than share it,
would destroy our country if it meant delaying democracy.
And this effort very nearly succeeded.

You can't talk about unity when shitting on 1/2 the country that doesn't agree with you.

I know we will be less competitive as the Prog agendas increase. That is guaranteed.

unfortunatly mac...a lot of people have short memories......next month many who watched this will never think of this again....some other thing happened and has got their attention now....

We will be less competitive now. And those who cover for others will retire from all the bull they take. There are a lot of bums in employment with diverse rules and laws set up for law suits.

Naive as FUCK

Forum List

Back