This Video is Hilarious

Because once you watch it, I'll be laughing about how I'm supposed to be the bad guy in this world!

http://podblanc.com/node/9196

Blacks film themselves slapping whites.

You are a relic of centuries past. Welcome to the 21st Century, where we no longer care about your ludicrous accusations based on a video of like 3 people. Yes, there is still racism, but it goes both ways. And publicity only strengthens the cause of racism. If we want a free and equal society (I can dream, can't I?) we need to look beyond such finite distinctions.

A physicist could not conjure two more directly oppositional forces.

Freedom is not opposite to equality. Through equality comes freedom, and through freedom comes equality. Since we have neither, how would you know?

Racism will NEVER end. It's existed since our ancestors came down from the trees and started walking up right. It is only natural to associate with those that look most like you, because we all trust family more than strangers. When the first homo sapiens encountered others, they perceived those that looked different then their families/tribes to be enemies, because this was most likely true. It was a product of our evolution, to be aware of our race.

We may be intelligent, and really arrogant because of it, but we cannot escape natural selection.

As much as we bash on WJ, he's just an example of someone who wasn't taught that you can actually trust and coexist with those that look different. This makes him ignorant, but if you aren't too smart to begin with, it's very hard to change the way you look at the world. Some people just don't take well to having their POV turned upside down.

Racism will NEVER end. It's existed since our ancestors came down from the trees and started walking up right. It is only natural to associate with those that look most like you, because we all trust family more than strangers. When the first homo sapiens encountered others, they perceived those that looked different then their families/tribes to be enemies, because this was most likely true. It was a product of our evolution, to be aware of our race.

We may be intelligent, and really arrogant because of it, but we cannot escape natural selection.

As much as we bash on WJ, he's just an example of someone who wasn't taught that you can actually trust and coexist with those that look different. This makes him ignorant, but if you aren't too smart to begin with, it's very hard to change the way you look at the world. Some people just don't take well to having their POV turned upside down.

The irony of someone saying racism will never end having an Obama poster in their sig.. so if racism is so prevalent in society, explain to me why we have a black candidate for president?

Meet William Joyce. His modus operandi is to have a prejudice against Blacks and favoritism towards Whites. He will then post stories and videos of Blacks behaving badly. These self-serving posts work to further strengthen his bias. When given examples of Blacks behaving well or Whites behaving badly, he brushes them away as bizarre exceptions to the norm. It is one thing to feel this way but it is another to have an apparent need to regularly strengthen your bias by actively seeking out such videos to show to people. How sad.

New Topics

Forum List

Back