This video is called, "Corrupt Georgia Election Worker Seen Loading Same Ballots 3 Times into Machine."

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
On November 3, 2020, at 11:34 P.M., ABC News reported:

“The election department sent the ballot counters at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30 p.m.”

Original source:

Archived source:

abc news tweet from november 3 2020.PNG

However, after they “sent the ballot counters… home,” they continued counting ballots.

This security video from later that same night is called, “Corrupt Georgia Election Worker Seen Loading Same Ballots 3 Times into Machine.”

I don't know if that title is accurate. I hope the higher ups with advanced forensics skills and equipment will check the video thoroughly to see if they really did do what the video says they did.

We have sworn statements of 100s of people witnessing election malfeasance. We have video evidence of election malfeasance. And all of the State courts REFUSE to even hear the cases because they are protecting their state leaders and want Biden to win. This is a complete failure of our judicial system.
The real malfeasance would be to allow Trump to steal the election.

We have sworn statements of 100s of people witnessing election malfeasance. We have video evidence of election malfeasance. And all of the State courts REFUSE to even hear the cases because they are protecting their state leaders and want Biden to win. This is a complete failure of our judicial system.
its not stealing if it follows the rules,,,

Don't forget: It happened in Georgia.

Maybe the election worker was not necessarily crooked, just incompetent.

In the coming decades, more and more ladies & gentlemen like him will be running our cities, states, & the federal government.

Have mercy!

“The election department sent the ballot counters at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30 p.m.”

Original source:

Archived source:

View attachment 426625

However, after they “sent the ballot counters… home,” they continued counting ballots.

This security video from later that same night is called, “Corrupt Georgia Election Worker Seen Loading Same Ballots 3 Times into Machine.”

I don't know if that title is accurate. I hope the higher ups with advanced forensics skills and equipment will check the video thoroughly to see if they really did do what the video says they did.

They sent the vote counters home but the ballots still had to be scanned. There were election officials there to observe the process.It is called that by desperate Trump supporters who couldn't win honestly. The number of votes cast and the number of voters are very much the same. If someone was counting them multiple times then there would be many more votes than voters.

Original source:

Archived source:

View attachment 426625

They sent the vote counters home but the ballots still had to be scanned. There were election officials there to observe the process.It is called that by desperate Trump supporters who couldn't win honestly. The number of votes cast and the number of voters are very much the same. If someone was counting them multiple times then there would be many more votes than voters.

BS. Overnight vote counts in Georgia and the other magic states spiked impossibly overnight. This is election fraud pure and simple.

The other real malfeasance is that liberals haven't called that chick out for cultural appropriation. That's not a natural blonde, you can totally see her roots.

Those who side with evil people will share their fate.

Original source:

Archived source:

View attachment 426625

BS. Overnight vote counts in Georgia and the other magic states spiked impossibly overnight. This is election fraud pure and simple.

Americans know it. They are waiting and seeing if it gets fixed peacefully.

New Topics

Forum List

Back