This Video Alone Might End "Trans Rights".....

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
This video is from the European Figure Skating Championships happening this weekend.

This is what you get when you idolize "identity" and not effort, excellence, achievement. This man is 59 years old, but he "identifies as gender neutral" or some-such AND he had a "lifelong dream" to be a figure skater.

That's all it takes. You have some sexual/gender thing going on and you have a dream? Well, here you go. All the world is your stage.

In closing, videos and images like this can effect big change. This might finally do it.

The problem isn't a trans skater. The problem is, this person ccannot skate at all.

Yes of course. But if a random 59 woman or man would have said "feature me at your figure skating event", they would have been rightly laughed out of the building. This person was highlighted because he/she "identifies" as something other than what he is. To the point they allowed this clear non-skater a stage like this, to his humiliation.

I mean, he could not even get up once he fell.

Ohhh I get it. It tòok me a few times. This is a dog walker who identifies as a figure skater. Once someone identifies as something else, they need not BE that thing. Identifying is good enough and everyone must accept that.

I knew immediately once the skater fell that he would fail this longevity test. He can't get up easily even WITHOUT skates, that is clear.

That's "The Notebook" sad.

That's like coming home from school and finding out your old man ran over your cat sad.

That's like a little kid with Progeria cracking all his ribs trying to catch a Nerf ball sad.

Mournful.

That's "The Notebook" sad.

That's like coming home from school and finding out your old man ran over your can sad.

That's like a little kid with Progeria cracking all his ribs trying to catch a Nerf ball sad.

Mournful.

All of this. Like pitiful and painful to watch.

The problem isn't a trans skater. The problem is, this person ccannot skate at all.

I'd say you are half right. Yeah, the problem is that the person absolutely cannot skate for shit and is an embarrassment out there, but the bigger problem is that those coordinating the affair either don't know that or don't care.

I'd say you are half right. Yeah, the problem is that the person absolutely cannot skate for shit and is an embarrassment out there, but the bigger problem is that those coordinating the affair either don't know that or don't care.

What an insult to their skaters too....I mean their REAL skaters. These people start very young and train constantly. And now this person who is obviously horrid is allowed to perform, why? Oh yeah, he looks down at one thing and says "Nope it's another". Geez

This video is from the European Figure Skating Championships happening this weekend.

This is what you get when you idolize "identity" and not effort, excellence, achievement. This man is 59 years old, but he "identifies as gender neutral" or some-such AND he had a "lifelong dream" to be a figure skater.

That's all it takes. You have some sexual/gender thing going on and you have a dream? Well, here you go. All the world is your stage.

In closing, videos and images like this can effect big change. This might finally do it.

Compare to this 4 year old figure skater

Exactly, yet they insist you're aware the fucking dipshit had dude junk stuffed in a women's outfit. If the fuckin freak COULD SKATE, what difference would it's junk make?

None.

You could just watch the performance, clap when it was over, and go the fuck home, but that's just not good enough in clown world. You have to cheer for incompetence because you might hurt some delusional bed wetter's whittle fee wings. Fucking sick of these freaks. They used to be carnival side shows kids threw peanuts at. Now we're supposed to exalt them as if they're valorous war heroes?

Where is a goddamned meteor when you need one?

Sadly, the video will have little to no effect on "trans rights". This video is rather tame compared to what has already been accepted such as "transwomen" competing against real women in weight lifting competitions.

Shut up transphobic bigots!

Oh sweet planet killing asteroid where are you

New Topics

Forum List

Back