This time, the declaration of a national emergency was warranted.

From what he stated, he's your guy, you should know this shit.
So why did you ask?
Because you would know that things would have been a lot worse if he had been in charge, and your tribe
dogging Trump for his closing flights to and from China at the time he did. You people have painted yourself
in a corner with the PC bullshit, and many more would have been infected before public pressure would have forced you
away from your PC BS

I actually AGREE with you that we have a national emergency...

Since the areas with the highest infection and death rates (over half the national total) tend to be Democrat-controlled areas, we need to quarantine those areas IMMEDIATELY (NO travel in or out, and all supplies delivered by airdrop)...

Just curious, why describe the hardest hit areas as "Democrat-controlled areas" and not densely populated areas?
It's no surprise to the rest of us that every hot spot in America is a Sanctuary City, you asshat.
We warned you folks a couple of years ago, and what did we get?
We were called racists with our racist walls.

Now the laugh is on you.....LOL....you stupid fucking idiots!!!!

Zero evidence that immigrants from Mexico and South American countries are the cause of the spread in the United States. Mexico and Canada cases are much lower on a per capita basis than the United States.

At this moment.
USA:
cases per million: 971
deaths per million: 28

Canada:
cases per million: 382
deaths per million: 7

Mexico:
cases per million: 15
deaths per million: 0.6
Population density has a lot to do with it, Happy. Look at the hot spots in the US, all densely populated.
Canada does not have the population density that we do. New York, LA, etc.

Of course population density has something to do with it. But I'm refuting mudwhistle's claim that somehow sanctuary city/state status has something to do with this when it's more than clear Canada and Mexico are not the origins of our problems. What a dumb fucking response on your part.

Since the areas with the highest infection and death rates (over half the national total) tend to be Democrat-controlled areas, we need to quarantine those areas IMMEDIATELY (NO travel in or out, and all supplies delivered by airdrop)...

Just curious, why describe the hardest hit areas as "Democrat-controlled areas" and not densely populated areas?
It's no surprise to the rest of us that every hot spot in America is a Sanctuary City, you asshat.

Zero evidence that immigrants from Mexico and South American countries are the cause of the spread in the United States. Mexico and Canada cases are much lower on a per capita basis than the United States.

At this moment.
USA:

Canada:

Mexico:
Population density has a lot to do with it, Happy. Look at the hot spots in the US, all densely populated.

Of course population density has something to do with it. But I'm refuting mudwhistle's claim that somehow sanctuary city/state status has something to do with this when it's more than clear Canada and Mexico are not the origins of our problems. What a dumb fucking response on your part.
You actually think that all of the immigrants and refugees that entered the country are from only two countries???
And you think I'm dumb?

Any lib want to fetch this question? When was the first death in the US? Anyone

February 29th.

We had a total of 68 cases back then. Now a little over a month later it's over 300k, so, fuck off.
You fuck off, bitch. 68 cases in and you think there should have been mass hysteria? Ignorant fuck

We've had over a 4000% increase in cases in 5 weeks. Yes, we should have stayed home sooner, yes we should have began massively testing much sooner. Yes, we should have been coordinating a response on a federal level back in January, we still don't have that coordination of supplies (ventilators, PPE etc.) today. Instead we have a president who told the states they are on their own. So the states did what they could and ended up bidding against each other raising prices to purchase equipment. Then the federal government got involved and without coordination further outbid and raised the price of equipment. Not a thought that maybe a centralized government could develop a system to disburse equipment based on need rather than which state can afford to spend the most.

We waited too long and now it's going to be that much longer before we get the economy back up and running, if ever.

At this moment.
USA:

Canada:

Mexico:

You actually think that all of the immigrants and refugees that entered the country are from only two countries???
And you think I'm dumb?

Which countries then? I assume you mean Central and South American countries. Point to them.

Because you would know that things would have been a lot worse if he had been in charge
Look, I get you folks are racking your brains to come up with excuses for Trump's inexcusable response to warnings about an impending viral outbreak and his continued failures once the outbreak occurred. So much so you've resorted to making predictions about Biden's response. Honestly, it's kinds pathetic. It's also transparent as all hell.

At this moment.
USA:

Canada:

Mexico:

And you think I'm dumb?

Which countries then? I assume you mean Central and South American countries. Point to them.
They have most of the illegal base...but people from the ME, Asian countries, Africa, you name it.

Because you would know that things would have been a lot worse if he had been in charge
Look, I get you folks are racking your brains to come up with excuses for Trump's inexcusable response to warnings about an impending viral outbreak and his continued failures once the outbreak occurred. So much so you've resorted to making predictions about Biden's response. Honestly, it's kinds pathetic. It's also transparent as all hell.
Nobody on the left was warning Trump about the virus until a few weeks ago....but by then he had already acted.

We waited too long and now it's going to be that much longer before we get the economy back up and running, if ever.
Which is the ultimate irony of Trump's delayed response. Delayed because he did not want to disrupt the economy and in so doing has delayed the recovery but making the outbreak worse through his inaction.

Last edited:
Nobody on the left was warning Trump about the virus until a few weeks ago....but by then he had already acted.
For the sake of argument let's say that dubious claim is true. So what? We know Trump was receiving warnings from the intel and health agencies as well as health experts inside the admin back in Jan.

Intel reports going back to January warned of coronavirus threat

At this moment.
USA:

Canada:

Mexico:

And you think I'm dumb?

They have most of the illegal base...but people from the ME, Asian countries, Africa, you name it.

We have a ton of illegal immigration from Africa? Another continent that has way fewer cases than we do. Most Asian countries have fared far better in this than we have and I don't know of a single case where an 'illegal immigrant' from Asia is the source of COVID19.

Legal immigration, commerce and tourism? Sure, what does that have to do with sanctuary city/state status?

Last edited:
Which it the ultimate irony of Trump's delayed response. Delayed because he did not want to disrupt the economy and in so doing has delayed the recovery but making the outbreak worse through his inaction.

Absolutely. If the globe does recover I see a case where Europe and Asia pull through and we're still dealing with this. One because we did get hit later by the full force of this however we wasted that time and did nothing to prepare and therefore further delayed us getting to the other end. We very well might have created an economic vacuum where other counties will have an advantage over us.

Absolutely. If the globe does recover I see a case where Europe and Asia pull through and we're still dealing with this. One because we did get hit later by the full force of this however we wasted that time and did nothing to prepare and therefore further delayed us getting to the other end. We very well might have created an economic vacuum where other counties will have an advantage over us.
At some point Repubs are going to start blaming Dems for preventing a recovery sooner by Dems insisting we keep social distancing restrictions in place longer than Trump wants. This will be done to counter the real issue. That Trump delayed the recovery with his cavalier treatment of the virus from the beginning.

So you think allowing people to come in close contact with infected individuals (instead of doing "stay at home orders" like many states are doing) doesn't have a bearing on the spread of the virus???
You do understand NY has a stay at home order in place, right?

New York City police will force people off crowded subway cars to enforce social distancing, even as trains fill to the brim with essential workers

Police officers will begin enforcing social distancing on subways this week, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Monday, despite complaints from essential workers that their usual trains have been packed following coronavirus-induced service cuts.

Earlier, you said you thought I was avoiding the facts. I would suggest it's you who is avoiding the facts.

9 states have yet to issue formal stay-at-home orders amid coronavirus
President Trump has resisted calls to issue a nationwide stay-at-home directive.

Can you guess what all those states have in common?

Yeah they are stripping you o fyou rrights dumb ass and you aren't ever getting them back wait until you assholes se how proud you are when you wake up in a PRISON PLANET stupid ass.

EMERGENCY CORONAVIRUS NEWS BRIEFING: WORLD GOVERNMENT, FORCED VACCINATIONS & MARTIAL LAW ARE HERE!

At some point Repubs are going to start blaming Dems for preventing a recovery sooner by Dems insisting we keep social distancing restrictions in place longer than Trump wants. This will be done to counter the real issue. That Trump delayed the recovery with his cavalier treatment of the virus from the beginning.

Yeah, I agree. Saving us from the pandemic which will appear to many and exploited by some as delaying an economic recovery when in reality that's what we have to do in order to get back up and running.

So you think allowing people to come in close contact with infected individuals (instead of doing "stay at home orders" like many states are doing) doesn't have a bearing on the spread of the virus???
You do understand NY has a stay at home order in place, right?

New York City police will force people off crowded subway cars to enforce social distancing, even as trains fill to the brim with essential workers

Police officers will begin enforcing social distancing on subways this week, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Monday, despite complaints from essential workers that their usual trains have been packed following coronavirus-induced service cuts.

Earlier, you said you thought I was avoiding the facts. I would suggest it's you who is avoiding the facts.

9 states have yet to issue formal stay-at-home orders amid coronavirus
President Trump has resisted calls to issue a nationwide stay-at-home directive.

Can you guess what all those states have in common?

Yeah they are stripping you o fyou rrights dumb ass and you aren't ever getting them back wait until you assholes se how proud you are when you wake up in a PRISON PLANET stupid ass.

EMERGENCY CORONAVIRUS NEWS BRIEFING: WORLD GOVERNMENT, FORCED VACCINATIONS & MARTIAL LAW ARE HERE!

During the Spanish flu many of these same actions were taken and when it was over things returned back to normal. Stop being a prisonplanetpussy.

Any lib want to fetch this question? When was the first death in the US? Anyone

February 29th.

We had a total of 68 cases back then. Now a little over a month later it's over 300k, so, fuck off.
You fuck off, bitch. 68 cases in and you think there should have been mass hysteria? Ignorant fuck

We've had over a 4000% increase in cases in 5 weeks. Yes, we should have stayed home sooner, yes we should have began massively testing much sooner. Yes, we should have been coordinating a response on a federal level back in January, we still don't have that coordination of supplies (ventilators, PPE etc.) today. Instead we have a president who told the states they are on their own. So the states did what they could and ended up bidding against each other raising prices to purchase equipment. Then the federal government got involved and without coordination further outbid and raised the price of equipment. Not a thought that maybe a centralized government could develop a system to disburse equipment based on need rather than which state can afford to spend the most.

Hind sight is with such clarity, isn't it.

Predicting Biden's response? We're using Biden's response, don't be a buffoon.

Forum List

Back