This time, the declaration of a national emergency was warranted.

Wherever there is a concentration of liberals...the infections tend to be higher than the rest of the country....and sanctuary cities are proving to have exploding infection rates.
Please provide evidence the virus is able to distinguish between liberals and conservatives, or citizens and non-citizens. Thanks.

So you think allowing people to come in close contact with infected individuals (instead of doing "stay at home orders" like many states are doing) doesn't have a bearing on the spread of the virus???
You do understand NY has a stay at home order in place, right?

New York City police will force people off crowded subway cars to enforce social distancing, even as trains fill to the brim with essential workers

Police officers will begin enforcing social distancing on subways this week, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Monday, despite complaints from essential workers that their usual trains have been packed following coronavirus-induced service cuts.

Earlier, you said you thought I was avoiding the facts. I would suggest it's you who is avoiding the facts.

9 states have yet to issue formal stay-at-home orders amid coronavirus
President Trump has resisted calls to issue a nationwide stay-at-home directive.

Can you guess what all those states have in common?
Yeah, I can see that NYC is "social distancing" on subways...

This is from just a few days ago!!!

PC culture controls all thought processes and precludes everything in Democratic circles. It just so happens, densely populated areas are heavily Democratic, in part due to low standard of living and poverty, which is a demographic the Democrats control.
Low standard of living and poverty..............like in Manhattan?

It's no surprise to the rest of us that every hot spot in America is a Sanctuary City, you asshat.
Just curious, what relevance does the sanctuary city designation have to you?
Sorry, but you're going to have to figure out what a sanctuary city is....and then figure out why every hot spot in America is a sanctuary city. I'm not wasting one second explaining it to your ignorant ass.
I see. So..........because I exposed your ignorance by showing you can't make a relevant correlation between outbreaks and sanctuary city status you run away. Have a nice day.
The only thing you exposed is the fact that you cannot accept the truth.

PC culture controls all thought processes and precludes everything in Democratic circles. It just so happens, densely populated areas are heavily Democratic, in part due to low standard of living and poverty, which is a demographic the Democrats control.
Low standard of living and poverty..............like in Manhattan?
What makes you think Manhattan has a low standard of living compared to folks in Arkansas?
Could it be because of high taxes?
Could it be because they feel lucky to have a one room 200 sq ft apartment that they pay $2000/mo for?
I've lived in Liberal cities....and the primary reason they have a lower standard of living is because of the fact that their politicians make sure that everything is more expensive than in say, Tennessee.

So you think allowing people to come in close contact with infected individuals (instead of doing "stay at home orders" like many states are doing) doesn't have a bearing on the spread of the virus???

New York City police will force people off crowded subway cars to enforce social distancing, even as trains fill to the brim with essential workers

Police officers will begin enforcing social distancing on subways this week, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Monday, despite complaints from essential workers that their usual trains have been packed following coronavirus-induced service cuts.

Earlier, you said you thought I was avoiding the facts. I would suggest it's you who is avoiding the facts.

President Trump has resisted calls to issue a nationwide stay-at-home directive.

Did you notice the article refers to "essential workers?" These people rely on public transport. The police are trying to enforce social distancing.

What excuse are you offering for Trump not issuing a stay at home order nationally? Or for that matter any of his failures with regard to allowing the outbreak to get to this point? Oh..........wait...............I forgot..............the goal of your responses is to deflect attention away from the subject of the thread.

"Tragically bad decisions highlighted by myself and other progressives on this board. The delineation of which has been met with recrimination, denial, whataboutisms, deflection, and factual inaccuracies by indignant Trumpleton's. All to no avail. The facts are as they are. In spite of our foreknowledge, repeated warnings, the capacity to mobilize tremendous resources to fight the virus, a nationwide system of excellent medical facilities, the ability to easily communicate accurate information nationally, an educated citizenry, the US has what is arguably the worst outbreak of the virus in the world."

What makes you think Manhattan has a low standard of living compared to folks in Arkansas?
Oh..........gosh............I completely under estimated how much of a moron you are. Sorry.

Wherever there is a concentration of liberals...the infections tend to be higher than the rest of the country....and sanctuary cities are proving to have exploding infection rates.
Please provide evidence the virus is able to distinguish between liberals and conservatives, or citizens and non-citizens. Thanks.
I never said that, retard.
What do you think happens when you introduce a virus into a society where everyone is always packed together like Sardines and none of them has developed immunities?
Close to 500,000 Central Americans came over the border last year. Most of them were dumped on the streets within a couple of weeks. Why would any government allow that sort of thing to happen unless they were intentionally trying to spread some kind of infection?

Did you notice the article refers to "essential workers?" These people rely on public transport. The police are trying to enforce social distancing.

What excuse are you offering for Trump not issuing a stay at home order nationally? Or for that matter any of his failures with regard to allowing the outbreak to get to this point? Oh..........wait...............I forgot..............the goal of your responses is to deflect attention away from the subject of the thread.

"Tragically bad decisions highlighted by myself and other progressives on this board. The delineation of which has been met with recrimination, denial, whataboutisms, deflection, and factual inaccuracies by indignant Trumpleton's. All to no avail. The facts are as they are. In spite of our foreknowledge, repeated warnings, the capacity to mobilize tremendous resources to fight the virus, a nationwide system of excellent medical facilities, the ability to easily communicate accurate information nationally, an educated citizenry, the US has what is arguably the worst outbreak of the virus in the world."
You're a serious dumbass.
What may be the case in a big city is not the case in a small town where nobody has....much less uses....a mass-transit system.
Some towns have only a blinking amber light in the center of town. Everyone is spread out all over a large area. They have no reason to institute a stay-at-home order.

What do you think happens when you introduce a virus into a society where everyone is always packed together like Sardines and none of them has developed immunities?
Close to 500,000 Central Americans came over the border last year. Most of them were dumped on the streets within a couple of weeks. Why would any government allow that sort of thing to happen unless they were intentionally trying to spread some kind of infection?
What were you saying?

430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S. Since Coronavirus Surfaced

Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries.

The bulk of the passengers, who were of multiple nationalities, arrived in January, at airports in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Newark and Detroit. Thousands of them flew directly from Wuhan, the center of the coronavirus outbreak, as American public health officials were only beginning to assess the risks to the United States.
....................................................................................................................................
What city with a sanctuary city status is responsible for that?

Trump reportedly dismissed January coronavirus warnings from Health Secretary Alex Azar as 'alarmist'

So you're still falling for this Communist Propaganda? Just how fucking stupid can you get????

You claim Trump dismissed warnings even though we all know that wasn't the case.
At the same time Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer were busy trying to impeach Trump...Trump was trying to close down flights from China. I remember seeing a tweet from Chuck Schumer complaining about Trump going too far and was abusing his authority....a tweet which was later deleted...and replaced with a statement that Trump didn't go far enough. What caused his sudden reversal? Could it be because the original tweet exposed his denial of the serious nature of the crisis?

You claim Trump dismissed warnings even though we all know that wasn't the case.
You have no factual evidence to disprove the assertion Trump dismissed early warnings. None.

"In an investigation into the series of wasted opportunities in government agencies and the Trump administration to mitigate the impact of the outbreak, the Post reported that Azar called Trump back on January 18 while the president was staying at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida to brief him about the disease.

According to the report, the president cut Azar off before he could begin to renew criticism of him over a botched federal vaping ban.

At the time, the virus was rapidly spreading in China but Trump's attention was fixed on the ongoing impeachment trial being conducted in the US Senate."

What were you saying?

430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S. Since Coronavirus Surfaced

Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries.

The bulk of the passengers, who were of multiple nationalities, arrived in January, at airports in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Newark and Detroit. Thousands of them flew directly from Wuhan, the center of the coronavirus outbreak, as American public health officials were only beginning to assess the risks to the United States.
....................................................................................................................................
What city with a sanctuary city status is responsible for that?
Yes.....course you didn't read your own post. Thousands of Americans were flown from Wuhan to get them out of the hot zone...and help spread the disease at the same time Trump was attempting to ban flights. Also....."A bulk of the passengers, who were of multiple nationalities, arrived in January, at airports in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, ........"
Trump tried to institute a travel ban and was rejected by everyone on the left. Now they're trying to cover up their malfeasance by blaming Trump for it.
This was going on while the Democrats were busy trying to impeach Trump and keep the focus off of the growing threat coming from China.

You have no factual evidence to disprove the assertion Trump dismissed early warnings. None.

"In an investigation into the series of wasted opportunities in government agencies and the Trump administration to mitigate the impact of the outbreak, the Post reported that Azar called Trump back on January 18 while the president was staying at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida to brief him about the disease.

According to the report, the president cut Azar off before he could begin to renew criticism of him over a botched federal vaping ban.

At the time, the virus was rapidly spreading in China but Trump's attention was fixed on the ongoing impeachment trial being conducted in the US Senate."
Dude....you're pretty thick.
All we have is news reports of what took place.
How in the fuck am I supposed to be able to provide evidence of a classified nature???

Stupid fuck. Your only proof of it is a blog.

Trump tried to institute a travel ban and was rejected by everyone on the left.
But.............you know that's a lie, right? He had the authority to issue the ban any time he wanted.

News reports that would be denied by the admin if they were false. Face it, you just don't want to accept the facts.

News reports that would be denied by the admin if they were false. Face it, you just don't want to accept the facts.
You probably haven't been watching the daily briefings....because I've seen them deny alot of this fake news.
And the administration is too busy to respond to every cock&bull claim by the liars in the media.

Trump tried to institute a travel ban and was rejected by everyone on the left.
But.............you know that's a lie, right? He had the authority to issue the ban any time he wanted.
He can issue the ban......yet you have somehow forgotten that every God Damned ban he issues is immediately issued a stay by some Hawaiian Obama judge.

Dude....are you really this stupid?

How many of the Berg pissy pants threads are we up to know..............about 95?

Forum List

Back