This Thread Made Me Smile Today

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
GOP’s messiah Trump made a big deal about how much he hates a rat. Now his party is working to enlist a flock of rats.

Texas abortion ban is attempting to use ordinary citizen snitches to enforce it’s unconstitutional law. As of now a Federal court has put a brake on that but only regarding the constitutionality of that law. I don’t know that the DOJ suit specifically addresses the fascist scheme to turn ordinary citizens into paid informants.

But being more of a pessimist than usual since 2016, we liberals must become pro-active to call out these anti-American corrupt schemes before they are used for more and more anti-freedom assaults.

While shame is not always of value against republicans some may now want their names plastered in public view as being a paid snitch. Who want’s that kind living next door?

To that end I am starting a site specifically for purpose of outing paid snitches based on the fact that court filings are public records.

The site CITIZEN SNITCH is online pending the resolution of legal actions. If this does no go well for democracy we will seek volunteers to become court watchers and report case numbers and names.

I hope we don’t need this...but better to get a head start and not need it than be too slow to help by being overly optimistic about our current rigged courts.

Pass the word !

It would be a real shame if something bad were to happen to any of them. But hey, if you have any information, you can get a reward from crime solvers. :aargh:

index.php

GOP’s messiah Trump made a big deal about how much he hates a rat. Now his party is working to enlist a flock of rats.

Texas abortion ban is attempting to use ordinary citizen snitches to enforce it’s unconstitutional law. As of now a Federal court has put a brake on that but only regarding the constitutionality of that law. I don’t know that the DOJ suit specifically addresses the fascist scheme to turn ordinary citizens into paid informants.

But being more of a pessimist than usual since 2016, we liberals must become pro-active to call out these anti-American corrupt schemes before they are used for more and more anti-freedom assaults.

While shame is not always of value against republicans some may now want their names plastered in public view as being a paid snitch. Who want’s that kind living next door?

To that end I am starting a site specifically for purpose of outing paid snitches based on the fact that court filings are public records.

The site CITIZEN SNITCH is online pending the resolution of legal actions. If this does no go well for democracy we will seek volunteers to become court watchers and report case numbers and names.

I hope we don’t need this...but better to get a head start and not need it than be too slow to help by being overly optimistic about our current rigged courts.

Pass the word !

It would be a real shame if something bad were to happen to any of them. But hey, if you have any information, you can get a reward from crime solvers. :aargh:

That's a very good idea.

I'm glad they started the site.

Forum List

Back