This sunday, Trump and Desantis can (and should) express support for each other

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
and I think they will. Donald Trump is a shrewd politician, and he knows that the Republican Party needs to work in harmony in order to succeed.
Infighting can be detrimental to political parties.
The people saying that Trump scheduled his rally the same day as Desantis in order to steal the spotlight, are just trying to sow discord.
I am confident that this coming Sunday trump will express his endorsement, support and admiration for Governor Ron DeSantis.
Desantis should do the same and respect trump.

In due time... first we are going to take back the house and the senate and make Joe a lame duck...

and I think they will. Donald Trump is a shrewd politician, and he knows that the Republican Party needs to work in harmony in order to succeed.
Infighting can be detrimental to political parties.
The people saying that Trump scheduled his rally the same day as Desantis in order to steal the spotlight, are just trying to sow discord.
I am confident that this coming Sunday trump will express his endorsement, support and admiration for Governor Ron DeSantis.
Desantis should do the same and respect trump.

Shrewd? He sabotaged his presidency and reelection because of his big mouth and now he's insulting Desantis.

Trump finally endorsed DeSantis. It would have been ridiculous not to. But he did call him DeSantimonious (funny) and did not have him at the rally in Florida, so safe to assume he considers him a declared enemy. It will hurt Trump's chances if he goes after DeSantis. It seems like a lot of the idiots who voted against Trump because of his mean tweets are ready to hold their noses and vote for him this time now that they have seen the consequences, but if he tears down DeSantis, I think it will hurt turnout with these people in the main election.

Trump finally endorsed DeSantis. It would have been ridiculous not to. But he did call him DeSantimonious (funny) and did not have him at the rally in Florida, so safe to assume he considers him a declared enemy. It will hurt Trump's chances if he goes after DeSantis. It seems like a lot of the idiots who voted against Trump because of his mean tweets are ready to hold their noses and vote for him this time now that they have seen the consequences, but if he tears down DeSantis, I think it will hurt turnout with these people in the main election.

Trump threatened to expose Desantis if he runs for president.

Forum List

Back