This song sums up american politics and society

Over half a century ago and we are still divided by race, by hate, by violence and ignorance.

Last edited:
Over half a century ago and we are still divided by race, by hate, by violence and ignorance.
And they use those to divide us with those even more now. And you vote for it.
Save your disingenousness for someone else

Listen to the lyrics in the Eve of Destruction. You point fingers at the left, I point fingers at the right. Maybe if you opened your eyes and listened / read posts by the left you might see the light.

Listen to the lyrics in the Eve of Destruction. You point fingers at the left, I point fingers at the right. Maybe if you opened your eyes and listened / read posts by the left you might see the light.
I point fingers at both. At the duopoly.
You need to see the light. You are a partisan hack, rye. Wake up.

What ever happened to the Peace and Love Left Wingers?
demhateviolenceriots ajhgas.jpeg

Guy's smarter than I thought, considering he looks like he belongs in a SuperMax cell.
Pardon me if I'm skeptical of people that mutilate (and graffiti?) their bodies like that calling anybody "dumb".

I admit to being a partisan, I'm not a hack. Can you explain what light Trump&Co. has provided to our country? Can you deny he is a divider? Do you believe he has handled the coronavirus well? Can you justify cutting taxes and adding trillions of dollars to our national debt? Do you believe that our economy is run by the middle class, not Wall Street? Do you ever wonder why real conservatives are supporting the Democrats this election season?

I admit to being a partisan, I'm not a hack. Can you explain what light Trump&Co. has provided to our country? Can you deny he is a divider? Do you believe he has handled the coronavirus well? Can you justify cutting taxes and adding trillions of dollars to our national debt? Do you believe that our economy is run by the middle class, not Wall Street? Do you ever wonder why real conservatives are supporting the Democrats this election season?
rye if it wasnt for this virus trump would be pretty hard to beat....and bush and obama were dividers too....

I support some of trumps policies. Particularly immigration.
He can divide, for sure. He had the maturity of a 12 year old girl.
Presidents dont actually have the power to do anything about a pandemic except border control, so I think he did fine.
I will always support cutting taxes. Always. 80 percent of our govt is unconstitutional. We should barely be taxed. He'll, the income tax is unconstiutional so the question is a fallacy to begin with.
We are a corporatist economy. You will get no argument from me on that.
Those aren't real conservatives. If they were, they wouldnt be voting for a war mongering statist.

rye if it wasnt for this virus trump would be pretty hard to beat....and bush and obama were dividers too....

Bush was, Obama was only because of his skin.

Real conservatives not only dislike trump, they and all moderate voters reject Trump as a self serving jerk.

Guy's smarter than I thought, considering he looks like he belongs in a SuperMax cell.
Pardon me if I'm skeptical of people that mutilate (and graffiti?) their bodies like that calling anybody "dumb".
i also found that ironic. His message is on point though.

Here is where you hackery comes into play. You would think a man of your age would have the self awareness to know that

he was not much of a unifier rye....black or not.....

I support some of trumps policies. Particularly immigration.
He can divide, for sure. He had the maturity of a 12 year old girl.
Presidents dont actually have the power to do anything about a pandemic except border control, so I think he did fine.
I will always support cutting taxes. Always. 80 percent of our govt is unconstitutional. We should barely be taxed. He'll, the income tax is unconstiutional so the question is a fallacy to begin with.
We are a corporatist economy. You will get no argument from me on that.
Those aren't real conservatives. If they were, they wouldnt be voting for a war mongering statist.

Trump doesn't have an immigration policy. Cutting taxes has created a massive debt for our kids and grandkids. He's done nothing to repair, renew or replace our nation's rusting infrastructure. Ryan, McConnell and Trump passed a tax bill which has made the rich richer, and harmed the Middle Class and the working poor - killing the American Dream.

Your claim that the income tax is unconstitutional is absurd, if you believe the 16th Amendment is unconstitutional, you must believe all Amendments are so too.

Who do you consider is / was a war mongering statist?

Forum List

Back