This should scare the hell out of every America democrats promise to persecute Trump supporters and they mean it

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Warren’s plan calls for the creation of a Justice Department task force to investigate and prosecute corruption and immigration “violations” committed by the Trump administration. This plan is hatched while the Democrats/media excuse the Biden corruption entirely.

This is how the cowards handle their fear a bunch of pathetic low life scum democrats and we all know weak minds sink easily they push fear into their weaker rats who now hate Trump and don't even know why they parrot shit they think iis their own thoughts when in reality their thoughts are from the headlines of CNN -- the morons on USMB who post msm bs lies helping ot push their parasitical scum onto other weak minded dumbasses...... your obvious and the instintincts of society know who are weak. Loser never survive the fittest because your mentalities are like wet paper towels and u idiots haven't a clue lmfao!!!

Socities retards won't see or feel a thing until it's TOO LATE DA it comes in forms these idiots can't see yet ..

LEARN THE MEANING OF TROLLING BITCHES!!

Vote RED. Remove Every Democrat. They need to be chased down ballot until even their smell is gone.

This, exactly. No American of good conscience and/or sanity ought to afford one iota of remorse to or for any democrat politician, campaign or local or state administration. This pandemic has proven what the rest of us already knew some years back: the democratic party is the party of America's destruction and the end of individual life, liberty and freedom.

Warren’s plan calls for the creation of a Justice Department task force to investigate and prosecute corruption and immigration “violations” committed by the Trump administration. This plan is hatched while the Democrats/media excuse the Biden corruption entirely.

This is how the cowards handle their fear a bunch of pathetic low life scum democrats and we all know weak minds sink easily they push fear into their weaker rats who now hate Trump and don't even know why they parrot shit they think iis their own thoughts when in reality their thoughts are from the headlines of CNN -- the morons on USMB who post msm bs lies helping ot push their parasitical scum onto other weak minded dumbasses...... your obvious and the instintincts of society know who are weak. Loser never survive the fittest because your mentalities are like wet paper towels and u idiots haven't a clue lmfao!!!

Socities retards won't see or feel a thing until it's TOO LATE DA it comes in forms these idiots can't see yet ..

I try to tell myself that it's just some Trump supporters that bring out the knee jerk responses in me. They're not representative.
Then I see posts like this and I'm reminded that in my darker moments, I admit to wanting to remove Trump supporters right to vote.
Most of you come across as just too stupid to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting.

Especially the weak minded, foaming at the mouth purveyors of conspiracy theories. :) LOL.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

I try to tell myself that it's just some Trump supporters that bring out the knee jerk responses in me. They're not representative.
Then I see posts like this and I'm reminded that in my darker moments, I admit to wanting to remove Trump supporters right to vote.
Most of you come across as just too stupid to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting.

Especially the weak minded, foaming at the mouth purveyors of conspiracy theories. :) LOL.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
many on the right say the same thing about the left.....you people are so much alike its kinda funny....

• Banned

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

check this out lol All the lies alll the fear the demonic rats are willing to destroy the country ALL FOR THE HATE OF TRUMP!! I would NOT VOTE for a DEMOCRATIC prick is the bastard told me I could have everything in life for free.

THE GOVERNMENT NNEVER GIVES U ANYTHING FOR FREE! THE HEADLINES HOW THE LIES problem is more than half the public never sees it all.

Attachments

• 1585752736143.png
    1585752736143.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 69
Vote RED. Remove Every Democrat. They need to be chased down ballot until even their smell is gone.

Vote GREEN. Remove both parties from power. They need to be chased down ballot until the pox they have released on all our houses is gone.

A bird singing scares the hell out of your goofy ass.....when are you not scared

Never ever in history did people have to worry about BEING KILLED-- BEING ALLOWED TO DIE--- allow no medical treatment dental health etc....... ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE SUPPORTS TRUMP!!! what kind of UNETHICAL dehumanized pigs think like this.

The hate for Trump spewed by all these loser democrats PUSHING fear and lies about Trump and youu idiots who bite it and act it out..ur so gawd dam stupid.....

Vote GREEN. Remove both parties from power. They need to be chased down ballot until the pox they have released on all our houses is gone.

Vote green that's just as bad

want NO car go green
want to live in a sardine can as these elitse mother fkrs live in LUXURY fk that green chit.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
If you want to remove anyone's right to vote -- that sorta makes you more conservative than you may want to admit.....

I hope more people vote, not less.....may the best candidate win

Vote green that's just as bad

want NO car go green
want to live in a sardine can as these elitse mother fkrs live in LUXURY fk that green chit.

Social distancing will be much easier in a society led by the Green Party.

Never ever in history did people have to worry about BEING KILLED-- BEING ALLOWED TO DIE--- allow no medical treatment dental health etc....... ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE SUPPORTS TRUMP!!! what kind of UNETHICAL dehumanized pigs think like this.

The hate for Trump spewed by all these loser democrats PUSHING fear and lies about Trump and youu idiots who bite it and act it out..ur so gawd dam stupid.....
Never in history did people have to worry about being killed??

sddefault.jpg

You are an absolute moron...shut yo coward ass up

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I admit to wanting to remove Trump supporters right to vote.
Most of you come across as just too stupid to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting
And yet you dont even realize how out of step you and your ilk are with the AMERICAN voting population

Honestly what does this even mean? You put American in all caps like you're trying to separate and divide Americans into....oh wait..nevermind. The right has been doing that for almost 25 years now.
More and more states becoming purple swing states. New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona and a few others..hell, even Texas may be purple in the near future.

Demographics are shifting away from the older voters who traditionally lean Republican. That's voters in all states. And that's just because Republicans aren't growing their base.
Maybe if Republicans would focus on issues that concern younger voters and bring some fresh ideas to the table in the form of healthcare, environmental, and economic policies, they might actually get younger voters to sign on.
But so far, that hasn't happened. Same policy failures put forth year after year. Same restricting of people's choices largely due to religious overtones. Republicans don't learn.
This is an old article, but relevant.
The Republican Party Is (Probably) Not Doomed

Societies retards won't see or feel a thing until it's TOO LATE DA it comes in forms these idiots can't see yet ..

A bird singing scares the hell out of your goofy ass.....when are you not scared

or when ur an dipstick who don't know what's really going on or why because since INFOWARS can't be a good find to deny gotta find something. WAKE UP you are not a full zombie.

........ the 2nd wave hasn't come yet dip . IT HAS NOT ALL UNFOLDED YET FOOL!!
you haven't seen anything yet lmfao.

SO WHO THE IS CRYING AGAIN... AND I'M/ WE ARE NOT SCARED BITCHES WE ARE PREPARED SOMETHING YOU ASSHOLES AREN'T AND CAN'T BE YOU ARE TO AFRAID IF YOU WERE NOT AFRAID LOGIC WOULD NOT BE DENIED IDIOTS........

WE have yet to be wrong in hte world of reality sadly you are not fully in that world.

LMFAO.. THOSE WHO FEAR DENY!!! figure it out..

gray state coming to you lmfao

and the morons who know about this believe the MSM lie he murdered himself and family this is what's coming dumb-ass

Never in history did people have to worry about being killed??

View attachment 317912

You are an absolute moron...shut yo coward ass up

Example:

Today you go in for surgery the SURGEON knows you are a TRUMP supporter. Oh oooopsie they died how in the hell will some nnut who let a patient die be proven---

How about the cop who hates Trump supporters are you gawd dam serious you think ppl will not do this or haven't..

magic newsflash just because we wouldn't not ever think of doing this to ppl your. TRUMP HATING NUTS CAN ANND WILL AND HAVE DONE SO! the fkrs are nuuts!

New Topics

Forum List

Back