This should scare the hell out of every America democrats promise to persecute Trump supporters and they mean it

Warren’s plan calls for the creation of a Justice Department task force to investigate and prosecute corruption and immigration “violations” committed by the Trump administration. This plan is hatched while the Democrats/media excuse the Biden corruption entirely.

This is how the cowards handle their fear a bunch of pathetic low life scum democrats and we all know weak minds sink easily they push fear into their weaker rats who now hate Trump and don't even know why they parrot shit they think iis their own thoughts when in reality their thoughts are from the headlines of CNN -- the morons on USMB who post msm bs lies helping ot push their parasitical scum onto other weak minded dumbasses...... your obvious and the instintincts of society know who are weak. Loser never survive the fittest because your mentalities are like wet paper towels and u idiots haven't a clue lmfao!!!

Socities retards won't see or feel a thing until it's TOO LATE DA it comes in forms these idiots can't see yet ..

LEARN THE MEANING OF TROLLING BITCHES!!

I try to tell myself that it's just some Trump supporters that bring out the knee jerk responses in me. They're not representative.
Then I see posts like this and I'm reminded that in my darker moments, I admit to wanting to remove Trump supporters right to vote.
Most of you come across as just too stupid to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting.

Especially the weak minded, foaming at the mouth purveyors of conspiracy theories. :) LOL.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
Thanks for the laugh, i see AOC represents you well.
This is precisely why the divisions in this country can only be settled by might. The democrats are the enemy. They must be stopped or they will surely stop you.
I got a couple liberal friends, one i see pretty reguarly. He is willing to debate and so am i. The difference with him is he doesn't start calling names when i prove him wrong or if i disagree with him. I didn't say take jakes voting rights from him or any rights. If you read enough of his post, you will also think he is a dumbass.

It's Jack. And again, it's just a kneejerk response in my darker moments where I think that people who support Trump (and continue to do so) have completely lost their minds..especially when you have more than a few conservative politicians that would be head and shoulders of an upgrade on the orange roughy.
I would never say you don't have the right to vote, no matter what party you belong too.

Warren’s plan calls for the creation of a Justice Department task force to investigate and prosecute corruption and immigration “violations” committed by the Trump administration. This plan is hatched while the Democrats/media excuse the Biden corruption entirely.

This is how the cowards handle their fear a bunch of pathetic low life scum democrats and we all know weak minds sink easily they push fear into their weaker rats who now hate Trump and don't even know why they parrot shit they think iis their own thoughts when in reality their thoughts are from the headlines of CNN -- the morons on USMB who post msm bs lies helping ot push their parasitical scum onto other weak minded dumbasses...... your obvious and the instintincts of society know who are weak. Loser never survive the fittest because your mentalities are like wet paper towels and u idiots haven't a clue lmfao!!!

Socities retards won't see or feel a thing until it's TOO LATE DA it comes in forms these idiots can't see yet ..

LEARN THE MEANING OF TROLLING BITCHES!!

I try to tell myself that it's just some Trump supporters that bring out the knee jerk responses in me. They're not representative.
Then I see posts like this and I'm reminded that in my darker moments, I admit to wanting to remove Trump supporters right to vote.
Most of you come across as just too stupid to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting.

Especially the weak minded, foaming at the mouth purveyors of conspiracy theories. :) LOL.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020
Thanks for the laugh, i see AOC represents you well.
This is precisely why the divisions in this country can only be settled by might. The democrats are the enemy. They must be stopped or they will surely stop you.
I got a couple liberal friends, one i see pretty reguarly. He is willing to debate and so am i. The difference with him is he doesn't start calling names when i prove him wrong or if i disagree with him. I didn't say take jakes voting rights from him or any rights. If you read enough of his post, you will also think he is a dumbass.

It's Jack. And again, it's just a kneejerk response in my darker moments where I think that people who support Trump (and continue to do so) have completely lost their minds..especially when you have more than a few conservative politicians that would be head and shoulders of an upgrade on the orange roughy.
I would never say you don't have the right to vote, no matter what party you belong too.

They don't unnderstand what it meanns to " be fair" to " everyone" these selfish fks are clueless.

Forum List

Back