This should be Obama's 2012 theme song

johnrocks

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2009
West Monroe, La.
Since he seems incapable of taking responsibility and wants to blame others....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB0Le3oM1b8]MILLI VANILLI "Blame It On The Rain" (US video version) - YouTube[/ame]

That is all.

Judging from the economy, this one may be more appropriate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppOu3ogzL-M]Nine Inch Nails I want to fuck you like an animal Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Tea Party theme song

Question: How will you be paying your portion of the debt, now $131,000? I'm assuming you actually work and earn enough to pay income tax. Unless you have a reasonable answer to that question, tell us why you would criticize those of us that think it immoral to dump your excesses onto the next generation.

Tea Party theme song

Question: How will you be paying your portion of the debt, now $131,000? I'm assuming you actually work and earn enough to pay income tax. Unless you have a reasonable answer to that question, tell us why you would criticize those of us that think it immoral to dump your excesses onto the next generation.

first let me ask you, do you think the tea party is different from the Republicans that got us into this mess?

Tea Party theme song

first let me ask you, do you think the tea party is different from the Republicans that got us into this mess?

First, why don't you explain how the hell it was the GOP? And, please make it a good explanation... without ignoring little facts like who had congress at the time. TIA.

Tea Party theme song

I asked first.

I will respond expecting you will do the same. First, I blame big government politicians from BOTH parties and their buddies at the Fed for the mess we are in. Secondly, I see the TP not as traditional establishment Rs, but as Conservatives desirous of fiscal sanity and standing against unbridled government expansion...along with a smattering of Libertarians like myself.

Now, answer my question.

Well, the GOP under Bush was too bland to have a song but this was the GOP Congress.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1N0jwdFQtc]Roppets Puppet Show (String Puppets) - YouTube[/ame]

Now the Tea Party is
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IdEhvuNxV8]Donna Summer- Hot Stuff - YouTube[/ame]

Bush,otoh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwj6ZGMF_uA]The Rolling Stones - Sweet Neo Con - YouTube[/ame]

Because you know me so well. :)

Oh wait.

Because you know the TEA Party so well. See how that works, idiot?

Wow you guys are sensitive.

Not sensitive, more curious. It strikes me a somewhat odd that people make all these claims about the TEAs based on nothing more than media bullshit. I know many people who support the TEA parties. Not one is racist - in fact some are blacks, others are hispanic.... and yet, the left insists you know more than they do about an organization that they are part of.

I'm impressed that seemingly 'normal' people can be that fucking stupid. That's all.

I asked first.

I will respond expecting you will do the same. First, I blame big government politicians from BOTH parties and their buddies at the Fed for the mess we are in. Secondly, I see the TP not as traditional establishment Rs, but as Conservatives desirous of fiscal sanity and standing against unbridled government expansion...along with a smattering of Libertarians like myself.

Now, answer my question.

I don't believe the leadershp of the tea party thinks it's immoral to dump on the next generation, MarcATL made a good thread on who the tea party is, not to say there are not good people in the tea party. But I don't want to muck up ths thread.

Because you know the TEA Party so well. See how that works, idiot?

Wow you guys are sensitive.

Not sensitive, more curious. It strikes me a somewhat odd that people make all these claims about the TEAs based on nothing more than media bullshit. I know many people who support the TEA parties. Not one is racist - in fact some are blacks, others are hispanic.... and yet, the left insists you know more than they do about an organization that they are part of.

I'm impressed that seemingly 'normal' people can be that fucking stupid. That's all.

impressed isn't quite the word I'd use.

Forum List

Back