This Shit Is Ridiculous.

Boy scouts get medals for doing good deeds and for learning new skills.

If you were in a Boy Scout part of USMB you would be right. But you are in the Military section where good deeds in combat is keeping your buddies alive by not being stupid. They don''t give out merit badges for basket weaving. They don't give anything out. You survive and get recognized to that affect.

Dark Humor is a coping mechanism. Here is one Army joke you aren't going to like but everyone else will get a chuckle out of it.

Join the Army, See the World, Meet new People and kill them.

I remember when the Navy started to play with that TQL bullshit. One of the things that we had to have was a "mission and vision" statement. When I asked one of our Master Chiefs what the Navy's mission and vision statement was, once during Navy Rights and Responsibilities training, he said the following............

"The primary mission and vision statement of the U.S. Military is to deliver ordinance, on target, and on time, to destroy things and kill people in the furtherance of our nation's goals".

But, I also like the slogan that I've seen some Marine shirts, kind of a variation of the FEDEX slogan..................

"U.S. Marines. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight."

And, when missiles were fired at Quaddafy back in 1989, it was VFA-131 Wildcats that fired them at him. The t-shirt that we had printed up after that event was "I'd fly 1,000 miles just to smoke a camel."

If you were in a Boy Scout part of USMB you would be right. But you are in the Military section where good deeds in combat is keeping your buddies alive by not being stupid. They don''t give out merit badges for basket weaving. They don't give anything out. You survive and get recognized to that affect.

Dark Humor is a coping mechanism. Here is one Army joke you aren't going to like but everyone else will get a chuckle out of it.

Whatever. I don't see the humor in comparing boy scouts to the NK military.

Then I suggest you go to the Boyscout area and voice that opinion. In here, it's funny, damned funny.

Nope. Not funny. Your sense of humor is lacking.

Not to rain on anyone’s parade but the OP’s picture is a hoax. Though the real picture is just as disturbing.

Is This an Unaltered Photograph of North Korean Officers with Medals?

Real picture.

upload_2020-1-19_19-47-11.jpeg

Yanno, it would be interesting to find out what all those medals were for. Probably nothing more than a bunch of participation trophies to make them feel important.

I remember when the Navy started to play with that TQL bullshit. One of the things that we had to have was a "mission and vision" statement. When I asked one of our Master Chiefs what the Navy's mission and vision statement was, once during Navy Rights and Responsibilities training, he said the following............

"The primary mission and vision statement of the U.S. Military is to deliver ordinance, on target, and on time, to destroy things and kill people in the furtherance of our nation's goals".

But, I also like the slogan that I've seen some Marine shirts, kind of a variation of the FEDEX slogan..................

And, when missiles were fired at Quaddafy back in 1989, it was VFA-131 Wildcats that fired them at him. The t-shirt that we had printed up after that event was "I'd fly 1,000 miles just to smoke a camel."

Our Buffs dropped tons of 500lbers. Cut a swath 50 yds wide and a couple of hundred yds long. Nothing could have lived thorough that. Just plowed realestate. Yes, from one of the furrows, a small yellow hand would slowly come up and lift a middle finger.

I was on Gunships.There are no raised fingers allowed.

Then I suggest you go to the Boyscout area and voice that opinion. In here, it's funny, damned funny.

For in here, it's normal, perfectly normal. For a Quilting Bee, you would be correct. But I never tried to field strip a quilting bee.

For in here, it's normal, perfectly normal. For a Quilting Bee, you would be correct. But I never tried to field strip a quilting bee.

I'm not saying it was bad or even dark humor. It was just not funny. Now THIS is a funny meme!

mememe_a42e146b5420dd0a08c6bd19c46275f3-1.jpg

I'm not saying it was bad or even dark humor. It was just not funny. Now THIS is a funny meme!

mememe_a42e146b5420dd0a08c6bd19c46275f3-1.jpg

How Dare YOU. Insulting those wonderful people in North Korea like that. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Well, your new name is Seth.

Our Buffs dropped tons of 500lbers. Cut a swath 50 yds wide and a couple of hundred yds long. Nothing could have lived thorough that. Just plowed realestate. Yes, from one of the furrows, a small yellow hand would slowly come up and lift a middle finger.

I was on Gunships.There are no raised fingers allowed.

750s were the norm.

Forum List

Back