This Shit Is Ridiculous.

Here's a pic of North Korea's senior military officers...

I think they have a tendency to go a bit overboard with their medals.

EN9D-_eWkAchV34
I'm surprised that they don't fall forward.

The guy third from the right seems to have a sort of addendum dangling front and center for extra medals --- this worries me. The pants are bad enough; the dongle thing strikes me as indecent.
The is the medal for servicing Lil'Kim

Here's a pic of North Korea's senior military officers...

I think they have a tendency to go a bit overboard with their medals.

EN9D-_eWkAchV34

It's a test. The first one to laugh at the other guy or their own reflection in the mirror will be shot.

I'll see your generals and raise you a boy scout.

5oRNh5d.png

You are comparing a boy scout with a nation's armed military? Lol!

Go rent a sense of humor, will ya.

That was just not funny . . . at all. :114:

You are in with a bunch of Vets. We have dark humor. Sort of like,

What's the difference between a troop of Boyscouts and the 82nd? Not a whole lot except the 82nd breaks things a lot more.

I'll see your generals and raise you a boy scout.

5oRNh5d.png

You are comparing a boy scout with a nation's armed military? Lol!

Go rent a sense of humor, will ya.

That was just not funny . . . at all. :114:

You are in with a bunch of Vets. We have dark humor. Sort of like,

What's the difference between a troop of Boyscouts and the 82nd? Not a whole lot except the 82nd breaks things a lot more.

Boy scouts are children and they aren't the military or even close.

Boy scouts get medals for doing good deeds and for learning new skills.

Kinda like how I got some of my medals. Ended up with 3 Navy Achievement Medals, all awarded to me by a Commodore or higher. Guess that was the doing the good deeds part.

Good Conduct medal, not so much doing good deeds, as much as it was doing my job and staying out of trouble.

Learned skills? That came when I qualified as Sharpshooter when I was with Security Force.

Some of the others? They were awarded to me because I happened to have a pulse and be stationed with the command that got the award.

If you were in a Boy Scout part of USMB you would be right. But you are in the Military section where good deeds in combat is keeping your buddies alive by not being stupid. They don''t give out merit badges for basket weaving. They don't give anything out. You survive and get recognized to that affect.

Dark Humor is a coping mechanism. Here is one Army joke you aren't going to like but everyone else will get a chuckle out of it.

Join the Army, See the World, Meet new People and kill them.

If you were in a Boy Scout part of USMB you would be right. But you are in the Military section where good deeds in combat is keeping your buddies alive by not being stupid. They don''t give out merit badges for basket weaving. They don't give anything out. You survive and get recognized to that affect.

Dark Humor is a coping mechanism. Here is one Army joke you aren't going to like but everyone else will get a chuckle out of it.

Whatever. I don't see the humor in comparing boy scouts to the NK military.

Kinda like how I got some of my medals. Ended up with 3 Navy Achievement Medals, all awarded to me by a Commodore or higher. Guess that was the doing the good deeds part.

Good Conduct medal, not so much doing good deeds, as much as it was doing my job and staying out of trouble.

Learned skills? That came when I qualified as Sharpshooter when I was with Security Force.

Some of the others? They were awarded to me because I happened to have a pulse and be stationed with the command that got the award.

Well, at least you weren't a bullet magnet. 3 purples, a Bronze of a Silver and either a desk job or out.

Edit, not me, of course, never got as much as a hangnail.

Whatever. I don't see the humor in comparing boy scouts to the NK military.

Then I suggest you go to the Boyscout area and voice that opinion. In here, it's funny, damned funny.

Forum List

Back